SP-F6 -Calming the Soul>> (Quest)(Complete)

-Lucian had heard of a way to Control his other side. fallowing the rout he was given he would come up to the waterfall. looking at it he would wonder just what was waiting for him. he had heard that when you can truly relax yourself then the demon inside truly comes out.-"Ok so lets see how this goes."-walking to the Flatt Rocks in front of the waterfall he would sit down.

-Closing his eyes as he Brings his fists together focusing. filling his mind where the images of his tour in Iraq and even when he came home to his Parents dead. to taking care of his sister. dark snickers would fill his ears as the last image filled his mind. the image was his sister dead in his arms yet the person he saw wasn't him."You promised me you would keep her safe that she was everything to use. yet you let her die. the man would raise his head. it was Lucian yet his eyes where blood red his Amber hair had Dark Streaks along his hair-"Now your gonna pay for her death.-Grasping Roses Body it would turn in to a Blade as he aimed the tip at Lucian. lets see who the Real Me is."-Lucian still shocked by all this stood up in his mind Readying his own blade.-"You will not haunt me anymore."

Lucian would Grit his teeth as he ready s his blade watching the darker side of him do the same.-"You cant beat me Due to i will not let my nightmares haunt me anymore."-Bringing his blade down as anger starts to consume Lucian.-"its not my fault she shouldn't have died you don't know that you are just a joke a lie inside my head."-

Dmg delt 3

Dmg nagated 1

Lucian 15/15

Dark Lucian 12/15

Laughing the Dark Lucian would turn his eyes To Lucian Swinging.-"Time to see you truly are weak."- as the Blade connects Dark Lucian would glow. healing for one point as he rips the blade clean from Lucian his eyes Glowing darker.-"You are not the real one. i am Darkness consumes all."-The Dark Lucian would ready his blade for another attack.-"Come come little Lulu"

Dmg delt 3

Dmg nagated 1

Hp +1

Lucian 12/15

Dark Lucian 13/15

You can not beat me i wont let you win."Lucian would rush forward once more swigging his plade as he tried to Calm down and think his attacks threw. his opponent knew everything and anything about him.-calming down some Lucian would connect his hit on the darker side of him feeling some of the darkness turn in to the health he needed." i said you cant beat me and i wont let you.

Dmg delt 3

Dmg nagated 1

Hp +1

Lucian 13/15

Dark Lucian 11/15

The Dark image of Lucian would only seem to smile and lick his lips as he swung at Lucian.-"dont you get it you cant beat me cuz you cant beat yourself.-Catching the blade in his right hand he would push it away as he looks at his darker side.-" you may be me but i can destroy you."-Lucian would ready his blade.-

(dice check miss 4+2-1=5)

Lucian 13/15

Dark Lucian 11/15

Lucian would push the Dark side back as he Drawls his sword Charging it aiming an upward slash his eyes not leaveing the dark versions.-"You and me are one."-Dark Lucian would Grab Lucians blade grinning before swinging his head forward knocking Lucian backwards a dark smile on his face as he vanished. Lucians concentration broken.-"No come back here"

Lucian would lean back on the rock as he curses. i cant believe i lost concentration."-laying back his hair dipping in the water.-"how will i beat him. her knows everything i know."-Lucian would sit upward as he brings his knuckles back together as he focuses going back in the the mediation world.-"Where are you im ready for round 2"

Well child welcome back"-Dark Lucian would walk thru thew Falls as he grins Darkly his blade ready.-"I was starting to think this battle was to much for you and you would give in to me."-Dark Lucian not giving Lucian a chance would lung twords him a blood thirst grin on his face. watching as the mental blade prices his shoulder he would knell.-"You see the more you fight me the farther you sink in to darkness."

2 Dmg

Lucian 12/15

DarkLucian 15/15

-Pulling the blade free Dark lucian would Aim to slash his blade across Jadens Chest.-"Why dont you look inside your self instead of asking me as you said we are one and the same.movign away as the blade is pulled free Dark Lucian would miss the Second attack turning to Face Lucian as he Stode his Blade ready to Strick.-

Miss

Lucian 12/15

DarkLucian 15/15

As Dark Lucian turned Lucian would aim to Stab his blade in top him. Easily pushing away the Blade Dark lucian would chuckle seeing that he was once agine winning this mental Battle.-"You see your starting to blame yourself. you cant help but want to die. and give up in this world." just give up and walk away this isn't a fight you can win."

Dark Lucian would Turn his blade once more on Lucian aiming to Slash him and break his Meditation once more.-"You are not ready to face me if you cant accept your Defeats and faults and move on." as the blade Connects it would knock Lucian out of the mediation this time causing Lucian to cough hard the pain feeling so real yet it was in his mind.

Lucian 8/15

DarkLucian 15/15

-Lucian would open his eyes after having a coughing fit.-"What is the secret to this."-Lucian would sigh as he trys to think.-"what dose he mean cant live with myself."-Lucian would rub his head listing to the birds around him as he think the first thing he remember is what 5 told him that he had to stop blaming himself for everything that had happen. nodding he would move to a Rock under the waterfall as he sits the current beating down on him as he closes his eyes focusing in to a meditative state.-"So you came back."-Dark Lucian would Scoff as he looks to Lucian to only see him move at him with a lighting speed.- Surprised by the attack Dark lucian had no time to Doge as the blade pierced his chest looking to Lucian his eyes ice blue like the Waters of the Falls.-" So you have found out the secret have you. did you finally stop and hear yourself.

Crit +3 dmg+ 3 dmg

Lucian 15/15

DarkLucian 9/15

-Throwing Lucian away from him Dark Lucian s Eye's would turn blood red.-"Now you get to meet true horror" Swigging his blade at a Quick motion aimed at Lucian s head."You will fall"-Dark would swing as Lucian jumps back cutting upward catching his check as he glows feeding from the hp.

3 dmg-1 dmg int =2 dmg

Lucian 13/15

DarkLucian 10/15

Lucians blade would glow now as he focuses more Slashing upward. his blade seeming to cut threw the air at a faster speed-"i don't blame myself anymore.I will live on and i will beat this game."-Lucian s Blade would Connect as he locks eyes with Dark. you cant control my life anymore its my world and i will keep living on."

Hit 3 dmg

heal +1

Lucian 14/15

DarkLucian 7/15

Now it is neither you are no Stronger or weaker then me.You are me."-Lucian would charge his blade as he looks at dark.-"only hurting you i hurt myself. we are one."-Lucian would drop his blade looking in to Darks eyes." She never blamed us and she would want us to live."-tears would fill darks eyes as he starts to change becoming a mirror image of Lucian as they talk in unison.-"WE are one neither shale live if the other dies."- Lucian would open his eyes as he feels relaxed and calmed.