[PP-F5-7] Maybe she WAS Level 18?! (Zelrius)

Hearing rumors about a weapon better than the ones that we already have. I received a PM from an old friend under the name of Zelrius. He told me to meet him in the Snake Skin Cafe on floor 5. I wasnt sure what to do, so i pmed him back letting him know that i would be meeting him there.

Maybe Dmitri has some information on this at all i pondered to myself as i walked through the city to the cafe.

Once there i had a seat in the back most booth and waited. I ordered what i though was the equivalent to an iced tea and i waited for Zlerius whilst snacking on the "Venom Treats". They were more like a cookie but i couldnt tell anymore.

After hearing the shouting from across the cafe i grabbed my iced tea and went to check it out. The voice was so familiar but i wasnt entirely sure who could possibly screaming at NPC waitressed. I turned the corner to see an NPC walk away with a sad look and Zelrious stirring an empty cup. I sneakily sat across from him and looked at him.

Dude you should chill out, by an iced coffee for petes sake i said to him jokingly

Zelrius laughed with Ryu. It was actually somewhat funny; The fact that here on Floor 5 they still somehow managed to sell you things like Iced tea despite there being no sign of a fridge or a, uh.... It would seem that in the time away from the real world the Blood Buccaneer had forgot the name of a freezer. His memory fading would cause no small amount of trouble for the boy later. For now, He did as Ryu had suggested and ordered that Iced Tea.

After which he inquired to Ryu "Alright, Are you fully comptent on the plan we have laid out and our goal?"