[PP FL4] Can I make you happy? [Miki]

Guest Lisanna

Guest Lisanna

She had bundled up for this trip to this magical floor. Her eyes widened as she stared at the beautiful weather. She twirled around in a circle and smiled as the snow fell. Her blue hair was twirling with her and she stopped falling backwards giggling. An angel was seen as she moved her hands and feet. Snow angels were something that made her smile. She couldn't wait to see Miki. She was starting to form some serious feelings for that girl that bubbled in her heart.

" What should I tell her...?" She waited patiently for her to appear. She wanted this day to be special. So she would ask her a serious question.

She was dressed in her normal attire, other than a light zipped jacket lined with fleece on the inside of the jacket and hooD she had gotten for this floors harsh weather. No matter how much she enjoyed the cold she couldn't risk coming down with anything anymore. Before it hadn't really mattered too mich, but she was meeting up with Lisanna today and she didn't want her to worry. She had been looking forward to meeting up with Lisanna ever since the reunion with Kiluia at the restaurant. A lot of things happened during that reunion that had sparked something inside her, feelings she hadn't felt towards anyone before but she wasn't sure what they were yet. All she knew was that she wanted to see Lisanna.

She rounds the corner of the snow-covered pavement to find Lisanna lying in the snow on her back, moving her arms and legs back and forth."Snow angels, huh?" she thought to herself as she looses a small giggle from her lips. Lisanna hadn't noticed Miki yet so she decided to suprise her by sneaking up behind her. Slowly she crouches down and crawls towards the bluenette until she was barely out of her peripheral vision. She hesitates then pops her head above Lisanna's with a large smile and says, "Oi, Lisa-chan! Whatcha doing in the snow?!"

Guest Lisanna

"Miki!" She squealed her name and launched herself upwards to her. Cold hands wrapped around then other girl and a tight squeeze. She let her blue tresses bounce up and down as she seemed hyper active today and it specifically only to her around. Her face was already red due to the cold but she was blushing as her lips met Mikis cheek for a quick peck." You had me worried." She said with a frown." You could at least come by and see me!" She smiled now and giggled. She was teasing her and winked." Kidding!"

"L-Lisa?" she exclaims nervously, slightly shocked by her sudden displays of affection. She blinked a few times before understanding what just happened and immediately blushed a bright red noticeably different from the pinkish color she got in the cold. Lisanna was being unusually hyperactive today. "So, why did you call me out here?" she asks, unsure why she was supposed to meet her yet but going to find out soon. The reason didn't matter to her, she was just glad she could spend more time with her.

Guest Lisanna

Lisanna was an affectionate girl. She didn't care for anyone's opinion. Her displays were her own and they didn't have a right to judge. She looked down and played with the snow with her foot." Um....uh.." She muttered in a soft small voice." Can we,um,...go date?" Her voice had gotten so soft and quiet, a fly could be heard buzzing if they were around.

She seemed a but nervous hoping the answer would be a good one. They had kissed before and she had a new burning passion for Miki to be together. Would she accept ?

"Can we,um,...go date?" She hears the bluenette ask nervously. Immediately her face flushed crimson and she stares down towards the ground. She felt as if she was burning on the inside, so warm she could melt the snow around her if she waited for a moment. She shook her head slightly and grabbed Lisanna's hands in hers and gave a bright smile. "Yes yes yes! I mean... i-f you don't mind dating someone like me."

she said softly. "I er... I-I've been wanting to s-see you again."

Guest Lisanna

Her heart pounded almost right out of her chest as she awaited that yes. Her hand slipped into hers and she started walking with a soft smile on her face." Miki-chan....Thank you. I..I...was hoping to see you soon." She blushed speaking as they walked along the snow beaten path. Her first real/virtual kiss was with a girl. A girl that made her heart flutter. Her mind was on cloud nine and she simply hummed a song to herself.

As they closed the gap to the end of the path, a wide open space was seen with a pavilion. She smiled as she let go of Miki's hand and swung herself around the wooden pole." Isn't this place beautiful?"

Her face gradually returned to a lighter pinkish color as time passed and she had a smile that never faded as they walked towards a more open area with a pavilion. She felt Lisanna's hand slip away and she reached out to grab it instinctively, but lowered it quickly realizing she was going to the pavilion and swinging herself around a pole. A small giggle was heard as she watched the bluenette's playful attitude shine through her normally calm self. "This place... it's calming. Something about it has a soothing effect about it... maybe it's because it's so empty around here?" she says as she slowly walks under the pavilion and leans against one of the other poles.