[SP-F3-F1] Worn out Welcome

As I walked around on floor three, I was here to gain a coat for myself, one that would aid me in battle. The shop I was looking for was called <>, and the man called Griswold was known to make armor for players who brought him the mats he required. As I then see it, the shop I looked for, entering it i saw him, the brazzly looking man, as he turned to me and greeted me, or more like wanted to know what I was wanting.

As I was about to speak a woman walked in and greeted me with a smile and then turned to the man, as she talked to him, and wondered who I was, and what I was wanting. As I then spoke, my voice, deep, rugged, and hoarse, as I spoke. "I'm here to request armor, hear you make decent armor for free if mats are gained and givent to you." "I want a leather coat, as I need something to help me in battle."

I open my HUD and digitized a photo of the coat I desired, "I want this, make it as you see here in the photo, I now need to know what mats I need to bring you." I say as the photo was that of a black Gothic Scorpion trench coat. As I hear the man chuckle at me and sent to photo down as he tells me that he can do it and that he needs 4 <> from the boars on floor one. As I sigh and nod at him, I headed out for the floor gate and then my task of hunting the boars.

[OOC-Shi's voice is the exact match of Jack's voice in Metal Gear Series.]