[PP-F1] A Chance Meeting in the Forest (Steel and jjjman33)

"What should I do today?" Steel asked himself as he walked through the fields. "Might as well go to the forest and fight some wolves." As he was walking to the entrance of the forest he saw another player standing at the entrance. From his appearance Steel could tell he was a beginner. "Hey, what are you thinking going in there alone? It's not really that safe to go in there with out a party when you're just starting out. Even I was in a party for this."

Katashi headed through the fields just kinda looking for something to do. He had been in the town for a good amount of time, but he knew he was losing time to gain experience each minute he stood in it. He walked carefully through the field he came upon a forest entrance. He stopped there not knowing what was ahead of him. He must have been there a good amount staring forward being oblivious for someone came up behind him. The person had said something about going in and being in a party, but Katashi was still oblivious to it.

He looked at the person who had come up and spoke to him. " I didn't know what was in there, just ended up walking up to it and stopping. Also I wasn't really thinking. But what you mean you were in a party for this? Have you already been in the forest." He asked the guy some questions. It seemed unusual to him that someone who had already done something was back.

"Yeah, I've been in this forest twice with friends. I also come here for training sometimes because the monsters here are stronger than the boars in the common fields here." Steel replied. "I can tell you're still a level 1 or 2 based on intuition and it won't be safe going in there alone. You want to party up and try your hand at fighting monsters in there?"

He looked at him as if the guy was a little crazy. But then let it go because he knew the guy was right. It was normal to think with the way he looked. But he knew the higher level was right. If he recommended to start a party he knew he should go with it.

" I would like to party up. I haven't fought any monsters yet." He knew it sounded and made him look weak. But it was something he couldn't help.

Steel was able to pick up on the fact that the person in front of him hated looking weak like having to be in a party. He then gave him a reassuring smile as he sent a party request. "Don't worry, just because you're in a party doesn't mean you're weak. It's actually quite fun being able to meet new people and hang out with those you already know. Also, it lessens the chances of dying here. Anyway, I'm Steel, what's your name?"

"Anyway, I'm Steel, what's your name?"

Katashi looked at the guy in front of him who announced himself as steel. It was interesting that someone who he barely knew was trusting him. Maybe the guy had nothing to fear, or it was the fact he was so small and weak he wasn't afraid of him. But it didn't matter if he wanted to be better, then it would have to start here.

"My name is jjjman33 well in here that is. Real name is katashi, you can call me whatever. Since this is life right now, I figure it didn't matter to hide names, am I right?" He didn't know if he was right or wrong. Let alone what was real anymore or not, it was the fact that he was stuck was all he knew.

"That's a strange username." Steel said bluntly out of habit. "I'll just call you katashi but when we're around other people, I'll call you jj. Just a little tip on VRMMO etiquette, people don't usually blurt out their real name. But since you've said your name, I'll tell you mine. I'm Takeshi Kurogane, nice meeting you. Come on, let's get started then."

"Nice to meet you and will know better for next time. Yea lets head out." He spoke calmly to him, showing a little trust in the stranger. Now the guy knew his name maybe he would help him more, or it could end badly for him. Only time will tell. He moved on from the spot he was in, looking around at the trees and the stranger, or well now non stranger. It was interesting to him to say the least.

Steel began using his experience from his martial arts training to calm himself and look around for monsters he saw three little nepents to their left about 50 meters away. He reasoned that three monsters at once would be too much for his new companion and chose not to go in that direction. After walking like this for a bit, seeing monsters and determining whether it would be worth it to fight them, he found a lone wolf in a small clearing. Perfect Steel thought as he drew his sword out. "Time to start getting used to the game my friend." He said to Katashi.