11 members have voted

1. 1. wick of these do we need in the shop? mark all that apply

• Uncommon weapons
    • Uncommon Armor
    • And naturally, I must ask you, resteraunts
    • Crafting Materials
    • Selling Items
    • Skill Points

This is a new thread for posting things that we need on the NPC shop. Each time you post something I will add that item/tool to the poll.

We need

uncommon items

In true Sword Art Online, it would probably be impossible to survive without NPC forges. In the beginning who's gonna own shops? NPC's, that's who. Even on the first episode of sao they have Klein looking at curved swords at an NPC shop(I can tell cause the guys standing completely still at the time and not tapering like all players in Sword Art Online)

The World of Swords

OK. New thing.

This is just a natural thing a players want.

Materials.

Now, as long as they are sold, I don't care how expensive these may be. These are just a naturally need item in sao.I couldn't care if they were 10,00 col! They still should be sold. I was thinking more of around 300 col price .

Selling Items

I believed you should also be able to sell items at NPC shops. Well I mean, very cheaply though.Like a good item could sell for around 50-100 col. Or you could also sell mats to. If you need col. This could e a big gamechanger. Like for players like <>(not to point out names) and other smothers and tailors.

I do agree with the point that they can sell stuff for a per-determine price, items that they created, since there will be more and more common items that nobody really wants. However, another idea is to trade those items in for mats, say 1 mat for a common item. It would still give them more incentive to try to sell it to people, but if they really need the extra col quickly, or mat to do something, it would help them a lot.

But I do agree with buying materials from the NPC shop, even if it will be priced a bit expensively. Similar to the trading idea, this is all dependent on how much a mat is worth.

As for uncommon items, I do not actually think they should sell it, unless there will be a new class after rare items. The point is that there are ways to easy ways to get uncommon items. There are quests for both uncommon weapon + armour, or you get luck with a 19-20 on a loot dice. However, I can understand why one would want uncommon items to be sold, I just feel that it is not necessary.

Skill Points:

A random idea that popped up in my head. The NPac could have you buy a skill point for a price between 1,000 col to 5,000 col. I rather think that the only way to get skill points is how many rp's you have. I was planning on doing a 9 page Rp as my first one until I knew you only got 1 skill point per Rp. So then I made it a 1-2 pagep and left it. We need other ways to get skill points.