[SP-F1] Earning a Living (Alchemy) (Completed)

As I walked floor one, yet again, this place, my normal base of operations, I sit down and looked at the slip I took from the board. The profession for the Alchemist profession, I wanted to follow my mothers foot steps, as I looked around I saw many players laughing and having smiles on their faces, "Discusting, how can they all enjoy themself, it sickens me to think that they can have fun." I thought as I was not in a good mood today, as I got up and walked, the wind blowing, made my white hair dance in my face. As I looked up, the sun high as ever, making my pale white skin glow, I sighed and then walked to the window closest to me and then looked at the NPC.

As he greets me, he asked me if I was here to learn about the professions, I nodded and he began to ramble on about each one, I was not interested in the others except Alchemy. As I then hear the Alchemy's info, and I nod as I heard he needed me to retreive certain herbs to qualify for the job. I sigh and then turn, as I hear him say to bring back,«Mangora Roots», «Dew weed Grass» and «Manderine Leaves»

As I started towards the fields, I needed to gain the items per requested, I finally reached the towns gate when I looked up. "Going to storm soon, I best get these mats soon before the rain comes." I say as I then turn and dash towards the areas where the plants would be located. As I then see a few enemies around, "I don't have time for this I need to get the mats soon." I say once again as i see the monsters then begin to move away from the plant that I found, I sigh as i then see one looking at me, a single boar spotted me. As I grunt I draw my Scimitar and prepared for battle.

編集

[Edit]

As I bring my blade down, I cleaved the boar down with one swift water like movement I see an icon appear that I gained exp. and a item. As I didn't care for that right now, I would check it later as I looked at the plant and placed my hand on it, it see the description. It wasn't the one I was looking for as i sigh and then look up and see the other monsters looking at me. Two more Boars lovely.

æ­»

[«Shi»]

å¥åº·ãƒã‚¤ãƒ³ãƒˆ: 11/11

[Health Points: 11/11]

イノシシ

[«Boar»]

å¥åº·ãƒã‚¤ãƒ³ãƒˆ: 0/2 死んã 

[Health Points: 0/2] Dead

ç§ã®çµ±è¨ˆ

[«My Stats»]

1利ãカーブ剣レベル1ã‹ã‚‰1ダメージ

[+1 Damage from 1-Handed Curved Sword level 1]

戦闘ダイス

[«Combat Dice»]

«Shi rolled a 8: Strike»

«Boar takes 1 damage»

«Boar takes one extra points of damage from weapon skill.»

«Boar takes total 2 points of damage»

«1: Epic Faliure; No actions succeed»

«2-5: Miss; No damage was dealt»

«6-8: Strike; Single point of damage dealt»

«9: Critical Strike; Two poins of damage dealt»

«10: Ultimate Strike; Three points of damage dealt»

On the post that a Mob is defeated the Loot Die's roll will determine if there is a drop.

A successful roll (11-18) will result in a good quality item.

A critical roll (19-20) will result in a Uncommon item.

[OOC- Rolled a 20 on loot dice roll; gained Uncommon Item [Yet to be uncovered]]

As I see the two other boars come at me, I pull up my Scimitar and point it at both them. I then prepared for battle with them, looking to the north east, I see the clouds rolling in, "Lovely, im short on time and now you two are making things worst." I say as i then charge at one of the boars.

編集

[Edit]

As I bring my blade down, I wanted this thing dead and fast, as they were a nuisance to me. With my Scimitar cleaving into the boars flesh making it fly past him, as he got a Icon stating more exp. and a item, as all this was pointless to him, he wanted to finish up before that storm came in.

æ­»

[«Shi»]

å¥åº·ãƒã‚¤ãƒ³ãƒˆ: 11/11

[Health Points: 11/11]

イノシシ

[«Boar»]

å¥åº·ãƒã‚¤ãƒ³ãƒˆ: -2/2 æ­»ã‚“ã  (ã‚„ã‚ŠéŽãŽ)

[Health Points: -2/2] Dead (Overkill)

イノシシ

[«Boar»]

å¥åº·ãƒã‚¤ãƒ³ãƒˆ: 2/2

[Health Points: 2/2]

ç§ã®çµ±è¨ˆ

[«My Stats»]

1利ãカーブ剣レベル1ã‹ã‚‰1ダメージ

戦闘ダイス

[«Combat Dice»]

«Shi rolled a 10: Ultimate Strike»

«Boar takes 3 damage»

«Boar takes total 4 points of damage»

A successful roll (11-18) will result in 1 Material of the desired type.

A critical roll (19-20) will result in 2 Material of the desired type.

All material gained must be stated at the end of the topic.

[OOC- Rolled a 18 on loot dice roll; gained one material [«Boars Hide»]]

Now as the first boar was killed, I looked at the second one and I charged at it, ready to kill it as well. My Scimitar ready to kill and slaughter this one as well. "I need to find the plants and fast before that strom comes in, get out of my way!!"" I yelled as I slashed it with my sword.

編集

[Edit]

As I slashed this boar in two, I felt glad that I killed it off and still had much time left, as I ran through the fields, I had a feeling that this day would get worst if I wasn't careful at all. Just the feeling of a storm was bad and being in the fields was the worst part of it all. As I looked I saw a plant in the distance, and I ran to it, only to see another boar near it.

æ­»

[«Shi»]

å¥åº·ãƒã‚¤ãƒ³ãƒˆ: 13/13

[Health Points: 13/13]

イノシシ

[«Boar»]

å¥åº·ãƒã‚¤ãƒ³ãƒˆ: -2/2 æ­»ã‚“ã  (ã‚„ã‚ŠéŽãŽ)

[Health Points: -2/2] Dead (Overkill)

イノシシ

[«Boar»]

ç§ã®çµ±è¨ˆ

[«My Stats»]

1利ãカーブ剣レベル1ã‹ã‚‰1ダメージ

戦闘ダイス

[«Combat Dice»]

«Boar takes 1 damage»

«Boar takes ine extra points of damage from weapon skill.»

[OOC- Rolled a 12 on loot dice roll; gained one material [«Boars Hide»]]

As I was sick and tired of all these interuptions I charged at the boar and slashed at it. As I had no time to deal with it right now. All I wanted was to examine that plant to see it it was the one I needed.

編集

[Edit]

As I slashed the boar down and I saw it disappear, I sighed, as I hated all these interuptions, time was short and I was on edge. As I turned towards the plant and examined it, and opened its item information, I saw it, the item name, it was «Dew weed Grass», as i looked at it abit, I decided to take this slow.

æ­»

[«Shi»]

å¥åº·ãƒã‚¤ãƒ³ãƒˆ: 13/13

[Health Points: 13/13]

イノシシ

[«Boar»]

å¥åº·ãƒã‚¤ãƒ³ãƒˆ: 0/2

ç§ã®çµ±è¨ˆ

[«My Stats»]

1利ãカーブ剣レベル1ã‹ã‚‰1ダメージ

[+1 Damage from 1-Handed Curved Sword level 2]

戦闘ダイス

[«Combat Dice»]

«Boar takes 1 damage»

As I looked at the plant, I would attempt to take it, if I could, as I placed my hands around the plant I attempled the loot the mat.

編集

[Edit]

As I tried to loot the item, I pulled my hand back as I saw they were shaking, as I calmed myself, I was going to try this once more, and keep trying until I got it, as I looked up I saw nothing around me and i was trying to be careful here.

[OOC- Rolled a 2 on loot dice roll; gained nothing]

As I took a better look at the plant, i wanted to try and do this a fast as possible, but without harming the plant. I knew plants were delicate and that I needed to be gentle and slow, but as I looked up I saw the dark clouds rolling in and I had to hurry up. As I then looked back at the plant I sighed and took a deep breathe.

編集

[Edit]

As I then quickly grabbed the stem of the plant, I pulled it up and I saw that i was successful in my grab, as I saw it tell me I gained one item and it was sent to my inventory, I quickly ran, hoping I could get the other two plants before this storm blew in, but from what I can tell. I might not make it.

[OOC- Rolled a 16 on loot dice roll; gained one material [«Dew weed Grass»]]

Coming across a large open area, I felt the wind as it was picking up, this was bad, really bad. I needed a place to hide until this storm blew over, seeing a cavern ahead I ran in and watched as the once blue sky turned dark and rain came down. "Lovely, now what to do now, I have no clue where the other ingredients might be, all I know is that there somewhere on this floor." i thought as I sat down on a nearby rock and I watched as the rain and thunder came, a wonderful relaxing sound I might add.

As i saw a few monsters outside run for cover one was heading this way, and I jumped back and drew out my sword as a Boar was now in the cave and I was going to kill it.

編集

[Edit]

As my sword clashed against the wall nearbye the boar charged and goared my leg, as i grabbed it with me left hand, and looked at the boar with a stern evil look. As I then slowly walked back as i looked and saw that this was a medium sized cave, could hold about, 5 people max. I was now faced with a foe I dodn't like and I was ready to kill it.

æ­»

[«Shi»]

å¥åº·ãƒã‚¤ãƒ³ãƒˆ: 12/13

[Health Points: 12/13]

イノシシ

[«Boar»]

ç§ã®çµ±è¨ˆ

[«My Stats»]

1利ãカーブ剣レベル1ã‹ã‚‰1ダメージ

戦闘ダイス

[«Combat Dice»]

«Shi rolled a 4: Miss»

«Boar takes zero damage»

«Boar takes total zero points of damage»

As the winds howled and the rain beated down the lighting flashed as i dashed at the Boar and jumped over it and ran outside into the rain. The Boar coming after me, as I slide and faced the beast, "This is were your time ends beast." I say as the lightning flashed and the thunder crackled around me. I felt like a Samurai, this weather, this environment, all felt like the Edo period. As brave Samurai's fought to the death in the rain and storms I never thought of it that way, not until now.

編集

[Edit]

As the rain was pouring down I rushed at the wolf and I swung my blade and the Boar dashed around me, and i spun around and pointed my Scimitar at the beast I saw it circling me, as I closed my eyes I listened to it as it grunted. I was now completely composed and I waited for it to attack me.

æ­»

[«Shi»]

イノシシ

[«Boar»]

ç§ã®çµ±è¨ˆ

[«My Stats»]

1利ãカーブ剣レベル1ã‹ã‚‰1ダメージ

戦闘ダイス

[«Combat Dice»]

«Shi rolled a 5: Miss»

«Boar takes zero damage»

Now everything around me silent, I only heard the Boar, this beast was irritating enough and I didn't like it, but I needed to be calm. As I listened and heard its grunts, I was able to pin point it's location, and then I heard it come at me, as I turned and dashed at it, I swung my Scimitar and saw the blade coming near its head.

編集

[Edit]

As my blade missed its mark the Boar charged into my leg, as i grabbed its tusk I threw it back and it hit the ground with a loud thud. I looked at the Boar and I went into my composed stance and I held the Scimitar backwards, the pummel facing the Boar and my blade towards the dark filled sky.

æ­»

[«Shi»]

å¥åº·ãƒã‚¤ãƒ³ãƒˆ: 11/13

[Health Points: 11/13]

イノシシ

[«Boar»]

ç§ã®çµ±è¨ˆ

[«My Stats»]

1利ãカーブ剣レベル1ã‹ã‚‰1ダメージ

戦闘ダイス

[«Combat Dice»]

«Shi rolled a 5: Miss»

«Boar takes zero damage»

With the storm raging around me, the one I dredded to come into, now the place I felt at ease in, I was facing this Boar, the one i could not hit. I held my Scimitar in the opposite direction, witing for an opening to strike, as I then charged at the beast and swung my weapon as I spun in the air.

編集

[Edit]

As my strike was successful I cleaved into its neck, seeing it burst into thousands of pixels, I chuckled abit, something I haven't done for a long time, I felt wonderful in this weather and I couldn't get enough of it. I looked up and my hair now soaked, my eyepatch now soggy, I pulled it off and I looked at up and saw two more boars rushing at me, I sighed and charged at them and prepared for another stirke as i swnug my Scimitar again.

æ­»

[«Shi»]

イノシシ

[«Boar»]

ç§ã®çµ±è¨ˆ

[«My Stats»]

1利ãカーブ剣レベル2ã‹ã‚‰2ダメージ

戦闘ダイス

[«Combat Dice»]

«Shi rolled a 6: Strike»

«Boar takes 1 damage»

I charging at the first boar, the rain hitting my face, the thunder filling the air, as I was ready to kill these two monsters and get back to hunting down my plant ingrients for my quest. As I jumped over the Boar and hoped spun around behind it and I held my blade against my arm and I then jumped at it, I held my hands out and my feet tucked in as I spun once again at the Boar.

編集

[Edit]

The clacking of thunder filled the air as I cut through the Boar, seeing it burst into was no visable as lightning filled the area, and lite the area up. This was thrilling as I loved this feeling, as I turned to the other Boar, I licked my lips and i began another battle.

æ­»

[«Shi»]

å¥åº·ãƒã‚¤ãƒ³ãƒˆ: 11/13

[Health Points: 11/13]

イノシシ

[«Boar»]

イノシシ

[«Boar»]

ç§ã®çµ±è¨ˆ

[«My Stats»]

1利ãカーブ剣レベル1ã‹ã‚‰1ダメージ

戦闘ダイス

[«Combat Dice»]

«Boar takes 1 damage»

«Boar takes two extra points of damage from weapon skill.»

The battle continued after my first battle as I had another foe, another Boar, so many of them today, one who either very brave or very stupid. Either way I got another creature to bring out my innate Samurai instincts, as I charged yet again at this new foe. I was ready to kill and that was something in my blood, as i swung my blade in a upward motion.

編集

[Edit]

The clever Boar turned its body slightly and dodged my attack, as I was unable to land a strike on it. As it closed in, and goared my leg, I gritted my teeth at the pain, and I pulled this pig off me as it landed and skidded away from me. I gave it a evil stare and then cracked my neck, as I then flung my sword in the air, as it spun it whistled and sang a beautiful song. It came back into my hand as no I held it forward and was now serious about this fight.

æ­»

[«Shi»]

å¥åº·ãƒã‚¤ãƒ³ãƒˆ: 10/13

[Health Points: 10/13]

イノシシ

[«Boar»]

ç§ã®çµ±è¨ˆ

[«My Stats»]

1利ãカーブ剣レベル2ã‹ã‚‰2ダメージ

[+2 Damage from 1-Handed Curved Sword level 2]

戦闘ダイス

[«Combat Dice»]

«Shi rolled a 2: Miss»

«Boar takes zero damage»

«oar takes total zero points of damage»

As the storm around me still came, I listened to the thunder crack in the distance, the lightning flash in front of me, the rains cold grasp hit my face. I watched as the Boar that hit me circle me, and grunt, this creature was finally getting on my nerves, and i was going to finally kill it off. With a deep breathe i charge at the beast and i swing my Scimitar at it, hoping to land a deathly blow.

編集

[Edit]

My eyes widen when the Boar turned at me, trying to pull my hand up and stop it, I saw it was no use the blasted beast kicked my jaw. I had already taken much damage, and this bloody monster was not helping, as I kicked it back I jump up and look at it. How was I not able to land a hit on it, at this moment I didn't care, I yet again charged at the Boar and swung my sword at it.

æ­»

[«Shi»]

å¥åº·ãƒã‚¤ãƒ³ãƒˆ: 9/13

[Health Points: 9/13]

イノシシ

[«Boar»]

ç§ã®çµ±è¨ˆ

[«My Stats»]

1利ãカーブ剣レベル1ã‹ã‚‰1ダメージ

戦闘ダイス

[«Combat Dice»]

«Shi rolled a 3: Miss»

«Boar takes zero damage»

I looked up and saw the storm wasn't getting better, in fact it was getting worst, the wind was picking up even more, and the rain was cmoing down harder. This feeling inside changed from enjoyment to dredd as I needed to quite playing around with this wolf and finish my task. As I then chrged once again at the Boar, I swing my Scimitar downward at its head, as i looked at it with my twin eye color, glowing in the darkness of the rain.

編集

[Edit]

As the wind blew me back and the wolf back I knew I had to get out of here, as I dashed back for the cavern, the Boar either A.) was following me to kill me, or B.) to escape this storm as well, either way, I was going to kill it. As I get inside I look at it again and it growled at me and I dashed at it once again.

æ­»

[«Shi»]

イノシシ

[«Boar»]

ç§ã®çµ±è¨ˆ

[«My Stats»]

1利ãカーブ剣レベル1ã‹ã‚‰1ダメージ

戦闘ダイス

[«Combat Dice»]

«Shi rolled a 5: MIss»

«Boar takes zero damage»

As I was in the cave once again, I looked at the Bacon machine, that i could not kill I attacked many times, and I missed many times. This Boar was being a nuisance and I didn't like it at all. Being almost wounded to the point that I needed to heal I didn't have any potions, and I had a skill but, seeing how I was coming up short on success, I didn't want to risk the chance to attack and kill. So are I did as I was doing before I charged at the Boar and swung my sword.

編集

[Edit]

As I struck the Boar, I finally gave a sigh in relief and I pulled my blade and brought the wolf with me, as I then cleaved through its flesh and flung as it disappears in a flash of blue, I chuckled again. But not before I heard a grunting sound behind me and I turned to see I attacted another Boar, from my fighting. "Blast, I hoped I wouldn't have to fight again." I say as I charged at this pig and see it jump back abit.

æ­»

[«Shi»]

イノシシ

[«Boar»]

ç§ã®çµ±è¨ˆ

[«My Stats»]

1利ãカーブ剣レベル1ã‹ã‚‰1ダメージ

戦闘ダイス

[«Combat Dice»]

«Shi rolled a 6: Strike»

«Boar takes 1 damage»

As I charged at the Boar once again, my blade was ready to kill, and i to was sick and tired of this bothersome interuption. Before charging at the Boar I caught a glismpe outside and saw the rain was till coming down, as I sighed I continued my attack and swung my balde at the wolf.

編集

[Edit]

As my sword ran through the cavern air, I jumped and stabbed the pig with my Scimitar with it and I saw its HP fall to zero and disappeared from sight in a burst of pixels. I got up and quickly sheathed my Scimitar and looked around the cave and saw a plant, or more of a root. "Must be the other plant I am looking for let me see here then."

æ­»

[«Shi»]

イノシシ

[«Boar»]

å¥åº·ãƒã‚¤ãƒ³ãƒˆ: 0/2

[Health Points: 0/2]

ç§ã®çµ±è¨ˆ

[«My Stats»]

1利ãカーブ剣レベル1ã‹ã‚‰1ダメージ

戦闘ダイス

[«Combat Dice»]

«Shi rolled a 8: Stirke»

«Boar takes 1 damage»

[OOC- Rolled a 13 on loot dice roll; gained one material [«Boar Hide»]]

Walking up to the plant and examing it like I did with the Dew Weed, I saw the item name, «Mangora Root», this plant is what I was looking for. I needed not to worry about time or the storm now, since it was coutside, I sat down facing the cavern enterance and I looked at the plant, ass i slowly placed my hand on it and tried to loot it.

編集

[Edit]

As I tried to pull my hand slipped and i fell back and sighed, this was a root we were talking about, surely it wouldn't come out so nicely without a fight, I got back up and tried once again.

[OOC- Rolled a 6 on loot dice roll; gained nothing]

As i grasp hold of the root again I was hoping that it would come along wothout a fight, i really didn't want to have to leave and try to find the other plant and come back. This was my chance to get the misson done, and I was not going to leave empty handed.

編集

[Edit]

With a powerful pull, I tried to get the root out of the rocky grout, but yet again I failed to do so, this was rediculas, and I hated that this thing was soo stubborn, more so than the wolves. As I sat down and rested my hands, I looked back at the root after 5 minutes and I tried this once again.

[OOC- Rolled a 2 on loot dice roll; gained nothing]

With another chance at hand I tried to loot this root again, the last two times were failures, and as such they were irritating. If this didn't work I would leave it alone and walk away for a little bit ti rethink things over. As I pulled hard on the rought bark like skin.

編集

[Edit]

And as predicted I failed as it was not willing to give into me taking it, as I let go of it and I turn away I sit down on the rock agan and I sit there for about 10 minutes or so and let my hands rest, as this was tiring. I sighed and thought that maybe cutting the rott would be better than pulling it, but doing so might destroy it, and I didn't have time to check every cave and hope to find a root in this exellent of condition. So i returned to the root again.

[OOC- Rolled a 5 on loot dice roll; gained nothing]