[SP-F1] Earning a Living (Alchemy) (Completed)

As i yet again tried to attempt to pull this root out of the rock stone face, I thought that if I used a gentle hand I would be successful, I close my eyes and gently pull the root at the base, hoping that this concept worked, my Grandfather always said to be gentle with all things.

編集

[Edit]

And as a charm, I was able to pull it out of the wall without a struggle this time, I held the root in my hand and I sighed as I saw it disappear and the icon saying i obtained a item, I looked ouside and saw the rain finally dying down, I quickly dashed outside and headed to a more secluded area and found very little monsters here. Just nothing but various plants and such, as now my face had a wierd expression of dispalief of all these plants in one place.

A successful roll (11-18) will result in 1 Material of the desired type.

A critical roll (19-20) will result in 2 Material of the desired type.

All material gained must be stated at the end of the topic.

[OOC- Rolled a 13 on loot dice roll; gained one material [«Mangora Root»]]

As I scrounged around shuffling through the various plants and such, i saw many of which were new and exotic, but thay where none of my concern I needed to find the «Manderine Leaves», they were all I needed to complete my misson and i wasn't about to stop until I found them, I scuddled around the plants and such for about 20 minutes, by this time it was late afternoon, about 4:00, as I saw the sun was still behind the dark clouds. I felt a light rain fall down, nothing more than a sprinkle, nothing that could distract my concentration, and I looked over and saw a plant I like the look of. Placing my hand over its and opening up the info I found it, «Manderine Leaves», as i attempted to loot this one as well.

編集

[Edit]

And in one fell swoop I picked up the plant and pulled it out of the ground with out a problem, as I saw the same Icon appear telling me that I gained one item, I sighed and was glad, I finally gotten all the materials for my profession, All I needed now was to return to town and begin my shop.

A successful roll (11-18) will result in 1 Material of the desired type.

A critical roll (19-20) will result in 2 Material of the desired type.

All material gained must be stated at the end of the topic.

[OOC- Rolled a 18 on loot dice roll; gained one material [«Manderine Leaves»]]

As I got up and turned to head back to town I looked up and remembered my eyepatch, it was still on my waist as i ring it out and putit back on my head, returing my right eye into darkness. I walked the pathway back to town in the hopes of becoming a Alchemist, I truly wanted to become one, and now I had the means to do so. Getting about halfway there I look and see the clouds, they were rolling in again and I desided to book it and I ran using my «Sprint» skill I tried to get back as soon as possible.

編集

[Edit]

As I feel the skill deactivate, I sighed as I had even less time now, and in a split second the rain came down yet again, I sighed as I had finally dried off, and now I was soaking wet, "This really sucks." I thought as I walked in the rain, I didn't mind it, but wet clothes was something I didn't like, as i would need to dry them soon, or get new ones.

[Rolled a 4: Unsuccessful Attemp]

[1-5: Unsuccessful Attempt]

[6-10: Successful Attempt]

As I finally made it back to the town I made my way back to the Alchemist area, and entered the shop that the NPC shouted out before i left to the fields, and I looked around and saw a female Alchemist standing by a table. "I am here to learn the way of the Alchemist, I have my three ingreidants and I would like to begin." I said to her and she giggled at my dripping wey clothing.

"Yes I know I got a little wet getting these mats, can you please just show me what to do now?" I say as she nods and I watch as she used her own mats then after she was done and then turned to me, and now I was to show her. Okay so, take my hand and place it on the grinding shaft and turn liek this, olay now that it is a powder form I add liquid okay." I say as I then do the rest of the steps, and after abit I used all three ingredients and as a result of my training I had to give her my potion. I didn't really care all I wanted was a nice long nap now and as I left I walked to the Inn.

I entered the Inn once again and i walked up the stairs to my door, feeling the long days work finally reacing me, I opened my door and entered my room. As I close the door and lock it, I fell backwards on my bed and opened my HUD and over looked all the things I got today. I knew I got quite alot and I needed to know wxactly what I bagged.'

編集

[Edit]

As I looked at all I got, I looked at the one item I got when I left turned out to be a pair of light metal greaves, and they were quite nice looking despite them being Uncommon, as well as some mats, as I closed the the HUD and I turned over I yawned as i was quite tired. This day was quite long and I was quite happy with what i got today, un-equiping my wet clothes I fell alseep in my boxers and dreampt about my new store on floor 4.

[OOC- Items gained]

機器å

«Equipment Name»

Dark Skull Greaves

装置種別

«Equipment Type»

Light Metal Greaves

機器ã®èª¬æ˜Ž

«Equipment Description»

A pair of greaves, made of Light Metal, they are strappable to the knees and cover the whole leg, knee down, and they stop at the base of the foot, just above the face of it. Can be applied over a pair of leather boot.

機器ã®å“質

«Equipment Quality»

Uncommon

装備エンãƒãƒ£ãƒ³ãƒˆ

«Equipment Enchantments»

-1 to Opponents Combat Dice Rolls

*«Boars Hide» (Post 3) (Material)

*«Boars Hide» (Post 4) (Material)

*«Baor Hide» (Post 17) (Material)

"Complete"

[OOC- Col gained]

400 per page: 2x 400= 800 Col.