[OP F1] Strolling around

Fubuki sat against the back of a building watching at the players walked by, she was well used to being ignored by people, especially these ones since she was considered a noob.She whistled a tune she had remembered from the outside world, sure she finally felt civilized but she learned it during a game of death.She pulled the hood over her head over it more not wanting to be noticed.She continued whistling as she stared at the crowd.

She continued sitting on the ground as she stared at the crowd, some visiting shops others going out to train.All was at peace for her, well what little peace you could get in the Town of Beginnings.She got up and went into the crowd deciding to go to a more 'peaceful' spot in the city.

Rebekah spent most of her time either in the city or peacefully exploring the floors outside of the safe havens. She was taking a break from her usual adventuring, and wanted to stay inside the city today, looking for something interesting to partake in. However, this crowd today is so rowdy, and it was a lot nosier than usual. She quickly made her way out of the crowd to one of the quietest places in the city.

Fubuki started walking through the crowd with her hood still over her face.She eventually made it to a small alley and decided to go there.She sat down around the entrance to it enjoying the quietness.She started whistling as a smile appeared on her face.''Still can't believe i've went this long without training or talking to anyone.'' She said sighing.She moved a couple strands of hair out of her eyes as she watched a couple of players passing by silently.''Well who needs allies.'' She said crossing her arms.''I certainly don't.'' She said to herself not believing in what she was saying.

Rebekah had finally arrived at one of the quietest places in the whole town. This was way more peaceful around here and she could not help but notice a girl sitting there with her hood on. She was thinking about if she should go up to the girl, she seems to want her own peace and quiet, but on the other hand, it would be nice to meet another person. She did not have to make her decision yet, so she went and found a nearby bench to sit down.

Fubuki continued whistling a melody until she saw a girl look at her.She stopped whistling and pulled her hood over her face more until she saw the girl sit on a bench.She sighed in relief when the girl sat on the bench but kinda felt sad she didn't sit down near her.She lifted some of her hood so she could look at the girl but quickly covered her face again.She started whistling again feeling better about the girls presence.She whistled the melody she had been whistling before.

Rebekah was sitting on the bench, and she thought she heard somebody whistling. It was probably her imagination, so she ignored it. She looked around at the quiet street, and had noticed that the girl had lifted her hood for a split second, and pulled it back. She felt like she wanted to go over but did not want to startle the girl over on the other side. She decided to stay put for just a little bit longer, seeing that it would be sort of awkward making the first move.

Fubuki kept whistling sounding more like the tune each second.She started messing with a bit of her hair, tucking it back under her hood and enough over her eyes that people couldn't see them.She moved her hood up slightly to look at the girl.She quickly looked back and whistled more not wanting for the girl to catch her looking at her.She smiled enjoying the silence.''Most quiet time i've ever had here so far.'' She said to herself. She covered her mouth realizing she said it out loud.She covered her face more hoping no one noticed.

Wait, is this girl trying to speak to me? Rebekah had just heard something come out, and they weren't even having a conversation at the moment. She could either say something or pretend not to hear anything, and she choose to get off the bench and head over to where she was. "It is very quiet" she replied. Before she spoke any further, she introduced herself to the mysterious girl with the hood on, "Hello, my name is Rebekah"

Fubuki looked over a tiny bit of shock entering her face as she saw her get up.She quickly looked away.Shes talking to me,should i respond?She thought to herself.She nodded to Rebekah.''Yeah it is quiet.'' She said very quietly.She looked at Rebekah waving at her.Not removing my hood.She thought to herself.She pulled the hood over her face more.''So, uh how have your SAO days been.'' She mumbled very quietly.

She tucked her hair back under her hood.

She had noticed that she was still covering herself with the hood. "It has been going great so far, how about yours?" she asked. She did not want to get into specifics at the moment, seeing that she cannot summarize everything into a few sentences. She looked on at the quiet street, it felt like that nobody else was around, and they were in their own little zone in this busy city.

''Well, its been very lonely, like real life.'' She mumbled quietly.Fubuki didn't like talking to people they usually asked her about her old life or other things.''But i'm hoping to start training soon so i can actually live through this, experience.'' She stated quietly.She pulled her hood more over her face, she always thought on here if your wearing a hood no one can hurt you.She held onto the bottom of her hood thinking about what she had left behind, in reality this was the best thing to happen to her yet, but she didn't want others to know that.

She had noticed that she kept her hood on for quite some time, and wanted to let her know that she was inside a City, a safe-zone where she cannot possibly get killed. Rebekah remembered about the past, when she was just starting out as a low level player, it just takes some time for them to get accustomed to life in Aincrad, or at least it took her a bit of time before she got accustomed.

''Well, uh would you mind if i asked you to help me train.'' She mumbled quietly.''If not then i'm gonna go by myself.'' She said quietly.Fubuki started walking not waiting for the answer.If she really wants to come then i'll let her.She thought to herself.She moved her hood so she could see better and kept walking.She started running towards the entrance to the town hoping to get there soon.

She knew that it does get quite dangerous for a new player to train by themselves out in the wilderness, especially if it was the first time. She remembered her first time in combat with someone, really did make a huge difference in the way she fought. "Sure, I'll come along", she replied as she followed her. There was no hurry to go fight as all the monsters would respawn anyways, as she walked behind her.

Neloe smiled slightly as she heard Rebekah following her.''Okay, if we're going to train i should probably remove my hood.'' She sighed.I'll just take it off when we get there.She thought to herself.''Well lets get going.'' She stated.She started running wanting to get to the entrance fastly.''Come on try to keep up!'' She shouted getting more comfortable with someone being there.Her hood fell off her head from the running without Fubuki noticing at all.

She had finally saw the beautiful girl take off her hood. It was about time, as they had just left town, and had entered into the wilderness. She did not have a preference over what to fight, as she would let her pick which monsters, she had wanted to fight. There were many different types of monsters on the grassland of floor 1. There was no point burning herself out, chasing after the girl, as she was still easily worn out from long extended battles.

Fubuki went to grab her hood only to find it off her head.She started checking her head wondering if it was even on.She finally realized it was not on and smacked her forehead for the stupidness.She started messing with her white hair until it looked better.She started walking until she accidentally ran into a <>.She fell over a yelped slightly in alarm.She quickly got up only to notice the <> glaring at her.''Oh great.'' She mumbled while sighing.She unsheathed her sword waiting for the attack.

Fubuki 7/7

Rebekah 17/17

Frenzy Boar 3/3

Rebekah had saw that the boar was about to swipe her with its big claws from a close distance, she ran in to attack before it could get the move off. She was able to get there just before she was in any trouble. She thought about it afterwards, maybe she could have let her fought it before taking it out, as it would be too easy for her to just kill any monsters that she could see.

Fubuki 7/7

Rebekah 17/17

Frenzy Boar 0/3

Fubuki sheathed her sword.''Thanks.'' She said sighing.Really thought i could take it though.She thought to herself.She started walking wanting to find another <>.She stopped herself spotting a wolf.She started walking towards it a smile on her face.The wolf looked over in time to dodge the incoming attack.

Fubuki 7/7

Rebekah 17/17

Wolf 3/3

She looked at the wolf, and attacked it. She used to have trouble with these monsters on the first floor, but recently, she was flying through them, and it had meant that it was time for her to look for stronger monsters to battle, since they became too easy. The wolf died instantly, before it could get a single attack off.

Fubuki 7/7

Rebekah 17/17

Wolf 0/3

[OOC]