(PP-F5) A PKKer Reveals

The sun was beating on my back as I casually walked through the streets. I got used to the heat thankfully, but it can still get uncomfortable. I kept getting the cold stares from other players and uneasy stares from NPCs all because I have an Orange cursor over my head. I frowned as a group of worn-out players with decent amount of equipment. 4 of them it seems, but I have a feeling that there's more to it.

We got a score to settle with you! One of them was a young boy, around 13 I say with spiky red hair and had fiery green eyes. I tilted my head to the side for I was confused.

Do I know you four from somewhere? I asked them.

The other guy who was around 23 or looks like it anyway placed a hand over the boy's mouth.

Hush Johnathan, he's Orange and he could kill you in a second if he wanted! He spat. I winced on how I was being judged.

That may be true, but we're in town. Towns are safe zones in case you haven't noticed, and safe zones mean no killing allowed unless it's a Duel to the Death. I advised as I was trying not to really protest about being Orange.