[PP-F1] <<Earning a Living>> (Mitsuki and Ruri)

Making her way through the overly crowded streets of Starting City was Mitsuki, who was on her way to begin her first quest: <>. She gently used her arms to push her way through the flood of people, attempting to find her way to the Artisan Vendor NPC, who, from what she had heard from other people, was also the person to go to for training. C'mon, where is this guy? Her dark blue hair whipped around with her as she turned her head towards the sound of someone shouting: "Getch'ur jewelcraftin' supplies o'er here!" Well, that answers my question.

It didn't take her long to reach the man, who was behind his own little vendor stand. "Hiya," Mitsuki said with a smile, though she wasn't entirely sure as to why: NPCs didn't react any differently to respect. "I'd like to become an Artisan."

"A'ight, lass! If ye want to lurn the wayz of an art'san, find meh about five <> for meh own purp'ses, den I'll teach ya!" He spoke in a thick accent, though Mitsuki hadn't the slightest idea what sort of accent it was supposed to be. "You'll find da boar in the fieldz outside!" Now having the information she came for, she thankfully nodded and made her way off towards the gates of the city, her extremely light-lavender eyes wandering as she walked.

Mitsuki was still attempting to adjust to the fact that she was able to see again, despite having played prior games on her nerve gear before. I suppose being trapped in a game where my disability is nonexistent isn't too bad. She thought, trying to make the best of the situation.