[PP-F4] Snow and Moon (Shi & Mitsuki) (Complete)

As I saw on floor four, my now new base of operation, I was wandering around in my usual attire, a eye patch my right eye. No shirt, with many chains and necklaces, my pair of leather armlets that stopped under his shoulder that house many straps and buckles, the pair of black pants that has a unique leather belt and many more chains. And my pair of black leather boots, that have many straps and skull buckles. This was my usual clothing and I never really changed it, as I looked at all the people looking at me, I just sigh and look at them with a evil eye and I sit down at the fouintain.

"Why do they stare soo much, I would just like it if someone would just accept that there are people with different appearances." I say to myself as I look up, "Snow white... like my hair, a lovely color." I said outloud not realizing it, my voice hoarse and rugged as usual, and my face as emotionless as normal, my usual doll like appearance.

Upon a bench on the fourth floor, near the frozen over fountain, sat the pale lavender-eyed Mitsuki. Dressed in the long-sleeved basic cloth armor, the teenage girl managed to stay somewhat warm, though the cold was slowly overtaking her with every second that passed. Upon her left-hip, a dagger's sheath rested, the hilt pointing forward with her for quick and easy access. It wouldn't be too long before it was removed, however, or so she hoped.

A day or so ago, she had taken the quest <>. Finishing that quest would grant her the <> skill. As someone who had taken martial arts in the real world, the thought of using it in SAO was highly appealing, so appealing, in fact, that she hadn't distributed her skill points into daggers; she was going to save them for the skill she desired, oh, so much. And that's when my career as a ninja begins. She chuckled at her own joking thought.

Mitsuki had only been sitting for about half an hour when her eye caught glimpse of a bizarrely dressed figure of what she could only assume to be a guy. Clad with an eye-patch, chains, and all sorts of different pieces of armor/clothing, for whatever reason, he lacked a shirt. She wasn't the only one watching him. Every eye around the fountain had shifted towards this strange man, and he simply stared right back, eventually giving her a dirty look as well. Upon their eye contact, she turned her head away, awkwarded out. Didn't mean for that to happen.

Eventually, the man was sitting around like the rest of them. Mitsuki would occasionally sneak a glance, hoping to avoid meeting his eyes once again. There was just something bizarre about the man; not even just his outfit, but the way he carried himself was enticing. He was a mystery. Why are you like this?

As I looked up I saw the sun, as it peaked through the clouds, it hit my skin, making it glimmer more, as it was already pale white. As I sigh I get up and walk away from the fountain and turn as I see a young girl staring at me, the clouds rolled over and my once glowing pale skin darkened and the scars became visable. My whole back had many scars, some faded and others too deep to fade from sight, as I turn my head and head to the tavern I open the door and a man walked out, and bumped into me.

As he then began to yell and push me back, thats when he found himself on the ground clutching his gut, "Touch me again and your hand will be fed to the timber wolves outside the city, pathetic piece of trash." I say a I kicked the man a few feet away, not using anything but my hands and feets, I looked and saw amny people looking at me. I just ignored them and walked into the tavern and sat in the corner booth. As I sighed using my Muay Thai skills I just made myself a target now.

Whoever this man was, he wasn't exactly the friendliest, or so Mitsuki noted as he kicked a man several feet away. Instinctively, Mitsuki hopped to her feet and ran to the man who had been shoved aside. "Are you okay?" She asked by force of habit. They were in a safe zone. All the victim would be able to feel was the pain and force of any attacks dealt to him. His health wouldn't even slightly drop as long as they were in the town.

Mitsuki's head raised; she watched the attacker step into a tavern not too far in front of her without a care in the world. What the hell is your problem? Despite the man's revealed hostility, Mitsuki's curiosity got the best of her, and she followed him into the pub, slamming the door open as she entered. She scanned the area to find the attacker sitting in a corner, booth, which promptly approached and sat opposite him.

"What happened?" Mitsuki asked the man, her words not matching the clear frustration occupying her face. "Why resort to such hostility?"

As I looked up, I saw that woman from before asking me why I did what I did, as I reponded, my voice rugged and rigid. "Why would you care?" I said to her as my snow white hair danced in my face, and I looked at her with my Sapphire Blue left eye. And I turned my head towards the barkeeper, "Bring me Sake." I said as the NPC brough the liquor to me and I poured a small cup of it. "Besides this is a safe zone, like that man could lose any health here." I said stating the obvious and drinkning my Rice Wine, my body language giving off no evil or violent intentions right now, as I looked up at her, I noticed her eyes. A veil was over them, and this peaked me interest, but didn't show on my face, as no emotion showed across it.

Mitsuki couldn't help but shake her head at his both apathetic and ignorant response. When her head was still again, she couldn't help but glance at his beautifully colored sapphire eye that rested its gaze seemingly upon her own eyes, strangely colored eyes. Are you fascinated? That was the question she felt like asking, but shook her head once more before remembering the current situation at hand.

She leaned back in her seat, looking away from the man, her timid-nature beginning to take over after her sudden outburst. Her arms crossed, along with her legs, and her bangs drooped just slightly above her eyelids. "Being in a safe zone doesn't give you the right to just attack people." She shyly said, while her crossed legs back and forth. "Even in town, you should still treat people with respect."

As I listened to her I scoffed, "Repect, that is earned not given right away, that man lost all respect when he pushed me and yelled at me for bumping into him as I was going to apologize for it but instead he got a knee to the gut." I say as I sip my Sake again and I looked at her and saw her turn away, "Why are you here?" "You followed me here after I beat that guy to a pulp not only to get an answer, but I also saw your reaction at the fountain." "You find me interesting don't you?" I say as I looked at her with me perifial vison as I was scaning the tavern for more people, and then I scratch me eyepatch and then return to my Sake, as I set the cup down. And turned back to her and show no emotion to her as my face was doll like and blank, I gave off no type of notion, or reading as i was still calm and stern.

Mitsuki couldn't help but find herself annoyed by the man's apparent lack of sympathy, empathy, and responsibility. "Regardless of how rude the other man may have been, you could have at least reacted maturely." How this man couldn't understand a concept as simple as dignity ate away at Mitsuki, but, moreso, made her question what made him react in such a cruel manner and act as if it was deserved. Such primitive ideals.

Only moments after her thought did the man speak up once again, this time pointing out her clear interest in him, though he seemed to make it more than it actually was. "Of course I'm interested in you." Mitsuki said, refraining from blowing up on this man. "Look in a mirror; you're dressed in a completely bizarre manner. Obviously I'm interested as to why you'd choose to travel around like that. It looks uncomfortable." Her face continued to be pointed away from him as she spoke. Don't get the wrong idea.

"I dress like this because I feel comfortable in it." "And plus I don't truly care for clothes that restrict me like a shirt, I hate the feeling of being held still... ever since that day." I said as I slouched abit and move my head down and was looking at the Sake cup and my left eye dulled in color as I took my left hand and rubbed my back, were my scars were. And I plopped my head on the table as I now fell into my own world. Wandering aimlessly through my thoughts as I raised my head up and my left eye was now a pale blue color, and I was clearly not aware or fully aware of what was going on around me.

As I looked at this woman again I rested my head on my hands and was looking in a metal plate and I looked at my appearance. "I look like hell, god why does this always happen when I think about the accident." As i then started to regress into being quite as I didn't hear the woman start to speak to me, all I said to myself was a few words. "Me...why me?"

Mitsuki watched as the man seemed to stop giving a damn about a word she said. Instead, he opted to drop his head onto the table and talk to himself, with the occasional glance at her. Seriously? The teenage girl shook her head, further annoyed at the actions of this man. You're really not the type of person to listen, are you?

Instead of dealing with the man any further, she slid out of her chair and began stepping away. Something, however, was stopping her from completely leaving, at least not until she turned around and looked at the man again. "If you don't accept people, you'll just be alone." She said, shaking her head once more at the man's apparent apathy. With that said, she began to make her way towards the door of the tavern, no longer compelled to learn more about the strange man that had sat before her; at least not with his current attitude.

As I watched her walk away, I got up and I slipped and fell to the ground, I then felt cold inside, as I got up slowly my stance shaky and my vision hazzy. As my right eye started hurting, I slipped again making a loud crashing sound, people around me getting up and looking at me, talking and trying to figure out why I was acting like this. As i just mumbled words to myself, "Mother... father... the liquid... it burns this place smells bad, why are you bleeding?"

I said to myself and then I tried to get back up, not sure on what was going on, my head killing me. As I slowly and shakly got up, looking at all the people around me, as I then fell towards the woman who was walking away from me. As I fell next to her feet, I tried to crawl to the door, and find my way to the Inn, "Th...the Inn... slee..." As my words stopped there, and I blacked out.

[OOC-Like in the Anime, he got disconnected and Shi just went offline.]

Before the door had even shut behind her, Mitsuki heard a crash from behind her; it was the man, he had fallen over, apparently after leaving. Despite her frustration, she quickly approached, and knelt down in front of him. "Hey, what's wrong?" She said, hovering over his body. Nobody else seemed to give a damn about the incident, simply watching as she attempted to diagnose the problem.

Looking over him, he seemed completely still. He must have disconnected. She nodded. There was no other reasonable explanation that she could think of. With that conclusion drawn, she realized there was little she could actually do, so she moved him away from the doorway and onto the side on the balcony, keeping him out of the way of customers. I suppose I'll wait until you wake up.

About 10 minutes past and I then regained conscience and I slowly got up, my eyepatch falling off my head. Looking up and around he found himself in a different place, at least not near the door. Trying to stand up with me eyepatch gone, and on the floor, my right eye exposed and showing the color of violet. I looked over and saw the woman who was leaving, as I grabbed my head I didn't even realize what was going on as I spoke, "What the duce happen to me, gods my head is killing me." I said as I bent over and looked down at the ground and sat there holding my head with my right hand.

Mitsuki couldn't help but look at the man's violet eye in a sort of curiosity. Does the game even have colored contacts? From what she had known, it didn't, but she supposed she didn't know all too much about the game to begin with. It was around that point in which the man spoke, much to her relief. Even if you are a bit of a prick, I wouldn't want to watch you die in front of me. She figured she might just be too good of a person.

"You probably disconnected." She said, frustration still within her voice from earlier. "You're back now, though, which is good enough for me." She said as she stood up, preparing to leave him once again.

"I'm sorry about earlier... I just... sorry about that." I said to her as I looked at her leaving, "Before you go, these aren't fake eye colors, I saw you looking at my right eye, this is my actual eye colors, I have Heterochromia, and I was born with two eye color." I say as i reappled my eyepatch and hid my right eye from her, as I got up and began to walk, slowly and shakly, I tried to walk down the stair, said one last thing to her, "Thanks for... helping me, no one ever did that for me." I said as I walked with my best descresion towards the door and opened it, and I walked outside only to find the man before sitting on the fountain, with two other men.

"Lovely just what I needed, listen pal, I'm sorry about earlier, I didn't like to be touched and I was crabby so just lets bygones be bygones." I said as they chuckled at me and the two men got up and walked behind me, as they grabbed my arms and held me stil. The one man from before suddenly started puching my stomach and striking my face with his fists. As all the people around me were watchng as i wasn't fighting back, but this pain was nothing, i felt worst and I didn't feel a thing.

As I looked up I had enough, as I ripped my arms out of their hold I grab the one man punching me, and I throw him 10 feet away, as I then grabbed the other man holding. I iron fist lock him and it swing him and smack the other man in send them both into the ground. Pissed and now irriateble I walk away and head for the Inn, as I opened the door, and I walked into my roon and I plopped onto my bed, as i fell asleep.

"Complete"

[OOC- Gained one Skill point for Misson completion.]