Zaphkiel Journal's

«Name» Zaphkiel

» Username: Zaphkiel

» Real name: Zaphkiel

» Age: 20

» Gender: Male

» Height: 172

» About: History/personality

A Male Hikikomokori High School Student who always play games, read manga, watching anime staying at house everyday except he's goes to school or buy some snack or a meal... Born in a broken family, his father does not work and always gambling and always hurt his mother. he's have a little sister named Kurumi that always not at home go at morning and back to home at the middle night. one day a game mmorpg virtual reality game named "Future World" came out A Virtual MMORPG based on system randomly owned ability or raise the ability factor dependant on user. Zaphkiel bought this game with his money and play the game. unfortunately he's trapped in that game cannot log out until all player beat the high ranked boss. he's meet female character has username Nightmare that actually his little sister, they made a party and explore the game together without knowing she/he's is her sister or his brother. Zaphkiel has ability to control time and space the strongest ability in that game and his sister has ability to manipulate everything with her own mind. Later they meet a girl that have username Snow Princess and she has ability to control ice. They beat she at arena and she joined up with his party. later many people with unique ability joined his party too and they only have one goal, they goal is beat high ranked boss and finish the game so they can get back to home and try to fix they real life problem.

» Virtues:

Optimistic.

No Matter what happen Zaphkiel is always positive thinking and trust his self. one time he can negative but it's SOMETHING RARE TO SEE the only time he was negative is when he cannot protect his friend and he'll never forgive himself for that and always blame himself when he's remember that case

Caring.

Zaphkiel Always care to his friend. but unfortunately he's not care about himself so he's a people who can die to protect his friend and he will blame himself when he's cannot protect them

Bravery.

Zaphkiel always brave to everything he's start his initiate to take down the boss or monster does level is above him. he fight with his Space and Time control and his party he's able to defeat they easily but he will be run and hide at anything that have appearance like lizzard

» Flaws:

Blunt.

Zaphkiel is stupid person that always take a move without thinking the future and he's not show any type of kindness to stranger. people emotion will not affect to his except his friend.

Pobhia.

He's Pobhia to lizard when he's touch lizard or eat anything that made with lizard he will be sick seven days :O. at the battle with boss that appearance like lizard he's run or hide and make his friend confuse because he's never like that

Timid.

Well Zaphkiel always late at everything except protect his friend. he's a person who prefer sleeping than go out anywhere (his bad habits in real world brought to virtual world lol)

Profession:

Merchant

==========Future World==========

Skills

Non-combat:

» Deactived Dimension Aura

» Deactived Slow Time Aura

Passive:

» Dimension Aura (Pull Subject or Object on area close with him to his slowly)

» Slow Time Aura (Make the time slower on area close with him)

» Battle Healing (+2hp / second)

Combat:

» Call A Demonic Clock

» Time Eater Space

Weapon skills :

» Aleph (Accelerated Time, super speed power on target object or subject) (Can Be Actived At ! o'clock on his Demonic Clock

» Bet (Slows down time on a target object or subject) Activated by pointing at the 2 o'clock on his Demonic Clock.

» Gimel (Create A Gimmick Doll From Another Dimension That Close enough with target subject) Activated by pointing at the 3 o'clock on his Demonic Clock

» Dalet (Rewinds time on a target object or subject) Activated by pointing at the 4 o'clock on his demonic Clock

» Hei (Create A Dimension Door Portal Based on His Mind) Activated by pointing at the 5 o'clock on his Demonic Clock

» Vav (Make the target object or subject trapped on a dimension for 5 minutes) Activated by pointing at the 6 o'clock on his Demonic Clock

» Zayin (Temporarily freezes time on a target object or subject) Activated by pointing at the 7 o'clockon his Demonic Clock.

» Het (Creates a clone of a target object or subject) Activated by pointing at the 8 o'clock on his Demonic Clock

» Tet (Spawn A Dimension Portal That Absorb Every Object or subject To The Portal)Activated by pointing at the 9 o'clock on his Demonic Clock

» Yud (Peeks into the past of a target object or subject) Activated by pointing at the 10 o'clock on his Demonic Clock

» Yud Aleph (Freeze Time On Area And Make every Object or subject on that Area Looking past)[unacquired]

» Yud Bet (Travels through time [sO POWERFULL CANNOT BE ACTIVATED AT LOW LEVEL]) Activated by pointing at the 12 o'clock on his Demonic Clock

Inventory

Weapons/Tools:

» Flintlock Pistol (Gun)

» Musket (Gun)

» Elohim (Clothes & Pants Set)

» Distortion (Boots)

» Time Eater (Gloves)

» Cape Of Dimension (Cloak)

» Dimensional Key (Accesories)

» Deus Ring (Accesories)

==========Future World==========

Skills

Non-combat:

»

Passive:

»

Combat:

»

Weapon skills :

»

Inventory

Weapons/Tools:

»

Roleplays

» [solo/private/open] LinkedTitle

» [solo/private/open] LinkedTitle - in progress

(no "in progress" means its complete; "incomplete" can mean one or the other person stopped replying for a long time)

Relationships (optional)

» Kurumi (Nightmare)

His little sister in real world she's not interact with him. in virtual game she's his best friend and a member of his party. kurumi worried about zaphkiel who always act without thinking his action and always make him drown to his dream if he take follish action. Kurumi has ability Called Nightmare wich one ability to control darkness power. one day she's lose control of his power and make all of party member drown to her darkness but all saved because zaphkiel Actived Hei on the middle of her darkness and thinking about first town in the game and all member with the boss monster have teleported to the town and make the town at risk but the boss is defeated by Snow Princess with her ice

» Yoshi (Snow Princess)

she's meet zaphkiel at tournament arena she's beaten by zaphkiel who stop her time and make her cry at arena because zaphkiel peek to her past and see she's a daugther of rich family who her parents always busy with his/her work. actually yoshi mad about that but she's forgive him .They become friend after they sharing they story life and join up his party because they have same goal.

Story Thus Far (optional)

»The game has ended the high ranked boss has beaten by zaphkiel but it's not the end there will be another virtual mmorpg waiting to us

»After The Game has Ended He's Logged in to Sword Art Online And Trapped Again xD

You need to elaborate on your Virtues and Flaws. Also developed more history on your character. These are essential to you becoming accepted.

Well, Actually i'm not good at english so what can i say? I just Know a little about english still learning...

So i must write it it my languange?

I didn't think my languange (Indonesian) can be translate via Google Translate (Because Google Translate wrong at indonesian - English you know?)

and i want to ask where the games exactly?

Well I'm edited the thread how is it?? can it be accepted... i'm trying my best