[OP-F3] Gearing Up

Oske stood in a small village, all alone. She was checking her inventory for Col count, and she put her hands on her hips. “I guess I have enough to gear up now. I’ve been grinding so much that I never actually bought anything that I need.†She looked around. There were barely any players around. “I’ve never really done anything without friends, so… I wonder if there’s anyone who can help me find some good gear. I need a new shield, first of all…â€

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before sending Oske another trade request I decided to tell her one more thing Come to the weddings and the parties... if you can... I know it hurts when you see me.. So that's why I will remove myself from your sight.. Don't come to the weddings and parties if you can't stand seeing me there.. Don't hurt yourself or die.. Oske..

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

I looked at Oske, She finally noticed huh.. well I don't mind really.. She can stab me as many times as she wants, on purpose or accident. I don't care. I thought to myself You finally noticed huh? I don't mind.. You can stab me how many times you want.. Just don't kill me, I don't want to die to this game. I looked at her while smiling and laughing a bit.

Rageagumon

I turned around and saw Aria walk up to me A-Aria?! What're you doing here? And what do you mean Zauis told you everything? I looked at Aria and asked what is happening. For once I felt confused between the two...

Zauis.. what did you tell her.. I thought to myself.

Rageagumon

Oske made a snarling sound. She stumbled to grab her sword, hands throbbing. She then raised her blade, eyes red with anguish. “Oh, if you think we’re both SOOooo special, why did you pick her? Why didn’t you stay away from picking anyone, so we could both get the love and attention? WHY!?â€

Oske caught the blade with her shield, narrowing her eyes. “If Rage is gone… there will be no reason for me to get stronger. No reason for me to feel pain. I thought about getting you killed, but Rage would hate me for killing you. If Rage is dead, I’ll probably die shortly after. I won’t have anyone to protect me.â€

"Neither are you," Oske replied. "We're in a safe zone. But, of course... we COULD have a duel for Rage. It’s true that you are a higher level than me, but I know your sword. I made it. I know people like you—just like my old friend… the one who ruined my life in the real world. I know your moves. "