» Username: Shichi

» Real name: Jacob Carpenter

» Age: 25

» Gender: Male

» Height: 6 ' 2 ''

» About:

Faceclaim(unless anyone else has taken it): Lawrence Kraft

Physical appearance:

Jacob is what one would describe as a rather large individual, standing at 6'2 with a muscular build even thought that might not be as apparent at first due to the style of clothing he tends to wear. He has silver hair eyes to match, which are both rather uncommon. There are very few moments when his smile disappears no matter what the situation is, which can be viewed as both a good and a bad thing.

Personality:

Cheerful would be the very first thing many people would notice about him, but there is much more underneath. Jacob is the type of person who would go completely out of his way to help somebody whether they want him to or not, which has sometimes ended up getting him into a lot of trouble. He can be described as being very blunt due to the fact that he often states what he thinks without really trying to sugar coat anything at all, but that is mainly due to how honest he is most of the time. What reason is there not to answer anything sincerely after all? All in all he is what one would call an overly friendly person, who has no real tact almost all of the time.

History:My childhood? Heh that doesn't matter anymore nor do my teenage years, Those are but a thing of the past. No matter how much we think about those things they will never come back to us after all. I suppose a story how it all began would not be too hard. Very well. Stay a while and listen.

My name is Jacob. I was born in a small city in South West England and all my life I have adored Japanese culture, so I studied and became a teacher. Why a teacher? To be honest it just worked in my mind and was something I enjoyed. Everything was going well up until the point my dream came true - I got a job as an English teacher in a High School in Tokyo. At first I was in a state of euphoria. I kept on thinking how lucky I was to be able to live where I always wanted, but Murphy's Law ensued.

I would just walk onto the underground and people would just plain stare at me, because I looked differently. At first I thought it would pass, but sadly no.You would be surprised how much one can feel like a stranger in a place where they do not belong no matter how hard they try. In the end I became a gamer just to feel a sense of connection or accomplishment. It didn't matter what it was, but it was better than a monotonous life of going to work and going to sleep. In the end four years passed in this way and i became more and more involved in this new hobby of mine. When SAO was announced it was the only thing I could think about. A game which allowed you to literally live it out! How amazing was that!

In the end I ended up waiting in line for days in order to be one of the first people to get it. After all there were only limited copies and this was something I could never afford to pass. Oh how much I would have loved to be one of the beta testers, but sadly that never came to pass. However I managed to get a copy. I couldn't believe it all the way home, but once I began playing I was lost in that world. Lost to the point where I forgot about reality completely. All of my worries just faded away. It was a moment of peace and relaxation. As with all things it just didn't last.

When Kayaba announced that the game was now reality I didn't know what to think. I wasn't scared. No as a matter of fact I was happy that I didn't have to go back to that monotony, but I also just didn't believe it at first. Leaving town wasn't something I thought about at all at first. Just enjoying simple life was more than enough for me or I thought it was. In the end I ended up retreating to the same old monotony of just waking up to say I am alive and not actually live my life. What good was it that I got given such an opportunity if I was to just sit here and do nothing? No I couldn't afford to do that. It was time to go do something different, something interesting and completely new. It was time to go out and explore!

P.S. Not really good, but hey it works

» Virtues:

. Loyalty - Shichi has always been one for sticking for what he believes in and in turn he is the type of person to devote himself to his friends no matter what the situation may be. He believes that being loyal is by far one of the most important personality traits of everyone even if many won't share this view.

. Forgiveness - A rather weird concept isn't it? Being able to forgive anything no matter what it was. There can be no doubt that this quite possibly comes close to being gullible, however this is not the case. Every Since he was young Shichi hasn't really been able to hate people per say. A dislike yes, but never anything more and it is due to that he will try and help most anyone.

. Simplicity - Shichi is without a doubt someone who absolutely adores simplicity.There are many things which people believe are absolutely necessary that he can easily live without. Just having enough to have a decent meal and a good book to read is more than enough to make him happy.

» Flaws:

. Blunt- A pretty simple way to explain this is to state Shichi is a very honest person. He doesn't mind saying what he is thinking at any point in time, but this also ends up getting him into situations where he ends up sounding a lot harsher than he wanted to be or just plain anti-social. Sugar-coating is something which he rarely does, but he is somewhat getting better at it! (well not really)

. Overprotective- The idea behind wanting to protect that which is dear to us is something anyone and everyone can understand, but there are those people who take it one step further. Shichi has always been one of those people, but that might be due to the fact that he becomes attached to those close to him and he is prepared to do whatever is necessary to protect them no matter what it may be.

. Rigorous- Rules, rules and more rules. Following them is a hassle for many, but for others they are the only real way to live. Shichi has always been the type to follow rules far more than necessary. This has caused him to appear strict, but there is a small catch - if he believes a rule to be stupid he will ignore it completely. This doesn't mean he will go and kill someone, but rather he won't cross the street only on a zebra crossing.

Profession:

N/A

Skills

Non-combat:

» N/A

Passive:

» N/A

Combat:

» N/A

Weapon skills :

» N/A

Inventory