[Sp-F1]Earning a living. Artisan.[Complete]

Lucian looked out to the field tired of the fighting he wanted to do something fun.Most of his friends where doing Blacksmiths or tailoring yet he had yet to find a good Artisans shop. a smile crept across his face as he came to the idea.-"Ill open a Knickknack Shop selling Masks and stuff ya that will be great but that's gonna take alot to do. So i better get started.""-Lucian would walk out the front gate spotting some Boar. ok so i know im gonna need leather. so this might be easier then i had hoped.-"- three boars looked his way Snorting as they made there way to engage him.-"OK so lets do this." Engaging the first Boar Lucian would Swing his blade upward. aiming for the middle one. With ease Lucian would slice thru the Boar only to Frown as no loot Droped.-"ok next Boar please."

4 dmg

Lucian 17/17

Boar3/3

Boar3/3

Boar0/3(No Drop)

The middle Bore would Burst in to data as Lucian landed turning on his feet looking to the Two boars wondering which one was gonna attack him next. the right bore made the move first squealing in rage as he tried to ram in tusk in to Lucian s leg. Lucian tried to use his sword to block it but the Boar switched Targets going for his left leg instead of the right. riping thru his pants Lucian would cursed.

Crit 2 dmg

Lucian 15/17

Boar 3/3

Boar 0/3

Boar3/3

Lucian would make his way twords the boars his sword charging as he was within range he would swing upward aiming for the third boar that just tried to hit him.- Slicing thru it Lucian would Grin watching it burst only to frown once more as no loot was dropped.-"Crap i must be hitting them to hard."-Lucian moved back his eyes locked on the third boar as he wated for it to attack.

3 dmg

Lucian 15/17

Boar 3/3

Boar 0/3

Boar 0/3

-Tightning his hands he would rush the boar swinging downward as his blade glows bright red.-Bringing it down he would slash the Boar in half its last breath squealing out as it bursted falling from where it stood was a small bag- picking it up Lucian would turn just as a massive boar came charging out of the tree line.-"Wow umm who said you could play.

3 dmg

Lucian 15/17

Boar: 0/3

King Boar: 17/17

Bringing his sword back he would start to move forward.feeling the crack in his motion as the blade fully charges Lucian would lung forward slicing his blade agisnt the calf of the giant boar.-"Give me some Bacon Damn it."-Lucian would twist the blade going back the way he came for good measure turning on his heals waiting for the Field boss to Retaliate.-

Lucian 15/17

King Boar: 13/17

Enraged the Boar would lung forward Aiming it large tusks at Lucian ready to impale him. Lucian would attempt to move but his Shoulder would get caught by the Tusk hitting him it would Turn him Rapidly.kicking up dusk the boar would turn in attempt to Attack Lucian once more.-

Lucian 14/17

King Boar: 13/17

Watching as the massive Boar grew Closer Lucian would start to Charge forward his blade Glowing Brighter. a Crack would be heard as the Attack Connected agisnt the Boars other side."Not today piggy."-Lucian would quickly turn knowing the Boar would be coming back."I want your Tusks"

Lucian 14/17

King Boar: 9/17

The Boar snorted as it turned looking to Lucian before Lunging once more rearing its head at Lucian.- Lucian didn't even have a chance to Doge as it slammed in to his chest throwing him backwards agisnt a tree.-"damn that hurt."-Lucian would slowly stand regaining himself as he redyed his blade.- "ok piggy lets play"

3 dmg

Lucian 10/17

King Boar: 9/17

-Griping his Blade tight in his hand Lucian would move forward growling as his Blade started to glow. the Boar turned to hit him but Lucian s Speed was to quick with a Crack Lucian would Slam the Boar with an upward slash agisnt its hind leg."To slow Piggy."

4 dmg

Lucian 10/17

King Boar: 6/17

The boar would squeal loud as it swag its back leg at Lucian to try and hit him.only connecting to Air as Lucian was allready back to where he was his blade Glowing Crimson as he grinned."Looks like Piggy's ready to call it a night."-The Boar would turn lowering its head ready to charge Lucian if he missed.

Miss

Lucian 10/17

King Boar: 6/17

Lucian would Laugh as he started to Sprint at the injured Boar."Time to put you to sleep."-Lucian would Swing upwards as he looked in to the boars eyes.-"Your Tusks are mine,"-Lucian would Crack the Blade agist the Boars Face. hearing one of the Tusks break Lucian would Quickly Pick it up."That's one."

4 Dmg

+1 king Tusk

Lucian 10/17

King Boar: 2/17

The Baor Shook off the shock of being Struck in the face as it Charged Lucian aiming with its last tusk. Lucian not thinking steeped to the right Dogeing the Impaling Tusk only to be hit by the Boar still.-"Crap i should went to the left."-tye Boar Squealed once more as it turned lunging back at Lucian.

2 Dmg

+1 king Tusk

Lucian 8/17

Lucian would Bring his sword back listing to the Beat of the hoves as the Massive Boar Grew closer. Closeing his eyes he would start to Charge his Attack waiting till it felt right. the Boar Squealed as it grew closer lowing its head its last tusk aimed right at Lucians chest. Opening his Eyes Lucian would Charge forward Bringing his Blade in an Upward Slash.The Boar dodged the attack moving to the left before continuing past him.-"What how did i miss that. Stupid move. Stupid Ai"

Miss

+1 king Tusk

Lucian 8/17

Feeling the blade miss the Boar would Run Past Lucian Throwing its head to the Right aiming to knock him to the ground. Missing its tusk the Boars Attack missed only Stricking air as Lucian stood there Cursing about the Ai and his move.-The boar turned to Face Lucian as it Squealed. Gaining Lucian s Attention it lowered its head rusing At him.-

Miss

+1 king Tusk

Lucian 8/17

Forget Special attack."-Lucian would rush forward at the boar griping his blade tighter as he waited for the right moment. as the Boar was on top of him Lucien would Extend his blade Slashing the the King boar .Turning to face it the boar exploded in to polygons."Damn no Drop but at lest i got this tusk i wonder what i can get for it maybe ill take it to Klein or no ill use it to make my first mask. hell ya.""-Lucian would head back to town heading for the new little Shop he had.-

4 dmg

+1 king Tusk

Lucian 8/17

King Boar: -2/17

Walking back in to town Lucian would look around wondering what kind of mask to make first. he had so many ideas.Face paling Lucian realized there was one thing he had forgotten to get and that was paint.-"Crap where am i gonna get paint from.."-Sporing an odd little general Store Lucian would shrug."At lest give it a shot. Making paints a pain."-Walking in to the Store Lucian let out a sigh.-

twenty mins passed before Lucian walked out with a Sake and a grin on his face. sweet i ahve everything i need now to get back to the shop and Start this beautiful Project of mine."-Lucian would Head down the main Strip till he came to a Store front that Said Coming soon. Face Claim Artisans. Lucian would remove the coming soon sign entering his Shop.-"So the fun begins."