[PP-01] Learning the Ropes (Invite Only) [Complete]

"Okay... First thing's first. You need to learn how to use that wide-ass cleaver of a sword..." Ourian told Nelianna, pointing to the gladius sheathed on her back with a blade about nine inches wide and as long as his longsword. Walking outside of town to find some boars for her to practice on, he pulled out his longsword. Considering she slept most of the day yesterday, Ourian felt that he should wait until morning to help her get a handle on things since it's dangerous at night.

Invited Players

Nelianna

_Miki_

Ethereal

Nelianna couldn't help but roll her eyes.

"A gladius is a great weapon! Quit hating on it, baka!" She tells him, reaching up and playfully smacking him in the back of the head. As they walk out of the town and into the fields, she notices that her brother draws his longsword from its sheath and quickly grabs her Gladius from its sheath on her back. Finally, they stop at a pond.

She couldn't help but sigh as the player, Ethereal, jumped into the pond they had reached. The siblings had their weapons in hand yet she hadn't noticed a single monster on their trip here. "Ether, we're not here to swim." she called over to the player frolicking in the water. "Geez, is he gonna be like that the whole time?" She grabbed her sword aswell, wondering if maybe the two siblings had noticed something she hadn't. Holding the sword loosely by her side, she slowly makes her way next to the two siblings and glances around again to try and find signs of a monster near them.

"Don't be such a spoilsport, Miki." Ether said as he reluctantly exited the pool.

He turned to the treeline bordering the pond. "There should be some relatively weak monsters in there. Boars and spiders mostly I expect." Ethereal guessed, equipping his usual Draconic equipment. The jagged black armor glinted in the sun, but he left his helmet off for some air. "I suggest me and Miki hold back and do some coaching while you engage some enemies." he gestured with one hand to his fellow player.

"You can swim later Ether. For now let's focus on helping these two." Miki stabs her sword into the ground and rested an arm on the hilt of the sword as she watches the two. "I don't think I need to explain the basics, like how to hold the weapon or how to stand. That's pretty simple and basic stuff." she explains to the players. "Like Ether said, we are simply going to stand on the side and coach you while you fight some of the mobs around here." It seemed like a good plan to her, the monsters around here weren't too strong so she figured they could handle them pretty easy. "If you get into trouble we will jump in and help out, but other than that it'll be you two doing the fighting for now."

"Sounds good to me." Ourian tells the girl. "By the way... I'm Ourian, a friend of his." Ourian greeted, pointing at Ether as he walked up to the rest of them. Still a goof as always. Ourian thinks, smiling as Ether finally caught up to them.

(Sorry for the long gap in between posts. Myself and Nell have been pretty busy irl lately. things are starting to slow down a little bit, so we should be good to go now, but mostly in the evenings)

Still staying close to Ourian, Nelianna relaxed as he talked to the girl. Noticing the approach of the boy in the dragon-scaled armor, she slowly walks over to him and strikes up conversation.

"So you must be Ether. Ourian's told me a lot about you. I'm his older sister, Nelianna. Nice to meet you." She tells him, extending an arm out to him to shake his hand.

Ether laughed at the rivalry between the two - it was much like the conversation between him and his sister IRL. Taking the offered hand, he shook it warmly. "Pleased to meet you, my name is Ethereal, but everybody calls me Ether or Eth. I'm also one of the only British people in SAO." Eth explained, retracting his hand to his side. "Shall we get adventuring?" he offered, gesturing to the great beyond.

Ether laughed at the rivalry between the two - it was much like the conversation between him and his sister IRL. Taking the offered hand, he shook it warmly. "Pleased to meet you, my name is Ethereal, but everybody calls me Ether or Eth. I'm also one of the only British people in SAO." Eth explained, retracting his hand to his side. "Shall we get adventuring?" he offered, gesturing to the great beyond.

Once they finished shaking hands, Nelianna goes through her inventory and selects four pieces of bread and four bottles of water. Finishing her selection and closing out the inventory screen, the items materialized in her arms.

"Well, we can't train on an empty stomach, and you two are more than welcome to join us."She tells everyone, handing out a piece of bread and a bottled water to everyone.

---

-4 Bottled Water

-4 Bread

Once they finished shaking hands, Nelianna goes through her inventory and selects four pieces of bread and four bottles of water. Finishing her selection and closing out the inventory screen, the items materialized in her arms.

"Well, we can't train on an empty stomach, and you two are more than welcome to join us."She tells everyone, handing out a piece of bread and a bottled water to everyone.

---

-4 Bottled Water

-4 Bread

Smiling, Ourian accepts the items. "Thanks, Nell." He told her, sitting down on his knees and placing the bread on his lap as he brought his hands together and closed his eyes. "Thanks for the meal." He says to himself, then opens his eyes and takes a bite out of his bread. Looking over to Ether, he finally remembered why he wanted to meet up with him in the first place.

"Oh yeah, Ether. I almost forgot." Ourian states, opening up his inventory menu and makes a trade offer with Ether. "I can't thank you enough for letting me use these. They were such a great help. Now that I have my longsword, however, I believe it's time I returned them to you." Ourian said, taking one last look at the two daggers that Ether loaned to him.

Trade

Dragon Claw: Uncommon Dagger [Damage +1]

Dragon Tooth: Rare Dagger [Poison on BD 10, Fire Resistance]