[PP-01] Learning the Ropes (Invite Only) [Complete]

Snapping out of her daze, Miki turns to see Ether and the male sibling making some kind if trade with two daggers. They seemed to be of higher quality than some and we're probably strong weapons for Ether to have them. "It couldn't hurt to have a weapon like that. You might need it for something in the future, who knows." Miki smiles at the group and introduces herself, "I'm Miki, another friend if Ether. I haven't seen you two around here before, but I probably just never noticed you before. I try not to notice others, try not to think that we're stuck in a situation like this with only two options. Death or beating the game." It was a harsh reality, but that's how things were. They just had to survive and progress through the floors safely and quickly. "I'm with Ether, we've gotta be strong to survive. I'd be happy to help you guys out in some training."

(OOC: Sorry for the REALLY late post! I'll try and post quicker! >.<)

"Okay then." Finishing up the trade, he takes a bite out of the bread Nelianna gave him and returns his attention to the girl. "It wold make sense that you haven't seen the two of us... I just recently got started with my training. The same goes for my sister."

(Don't worry, Miki. TRust me, the two of us have been really busy as of late so we understand :p)

As he watches Ether dash off, he couldn't help but feel a little disappointed.

"Well this sucks... Then again, he's a busy guy so I can't blame him." He tells Nelianna, chugging the rest of his water afterward. "Well, it's getting late and the monsters are stronger at night so we'll get up early tomorrow, Nell. Nice meeting you, Miki and I hope we can meet up some time." Ourian then proceeds to walk back towards town.