(OP-F1) making a start. Completed

As Rue, a blue haired girl with green eyes made her way through the town and out into the open field. She had on the basic leather amor which was not okay by her. She night some jean shorts and a t-shirt for herself already equipping them. Now what is in my starting package she asked herself.

Starting package contains

Starting dagger,

10 bread,

15 water.

Wow this will be quite a start she thought to herself.

Walking around through the grassfields after some grinding, Yami was looking around, inspecting any player he met.

It was a quiet day on Floor 1, but one of those monotonous days for Yami: grinding, farming and so on.

Then, he noticed a girl, she had blue hair and eyes.

"I should approach her?" that's what he was thinking, without saying anything.

He did not what she was up to, but usually if people are outside the town, their plan is some grinding or farming.

He kept his gaze and glance at her, studying her appearance, he just shrugged to himself.

He glances quickly at Lannister and then again at Rue.

"Hello, my name is Yami. Nice to meet you." he said.

Yami was not sure if he already met Lannister, he was looking familiar. As he already met him somewhere.

"So, what are you guys up to?" he asks, keeping his gaze between them.

He could imagine Lannister was farming or searching someone to gift his knife.

Could not say the same thing about Rue, he could not imagine what she was up to.

"Just hanging ab----" Lannister paused as a boar charged at them from away. It had 9 HP and was coming fast. Enough to give loot. Lannister charged at the boar with his <> Unsheathed as he charged at it.

Battle Order

Lannister-17/17

Yami-17/17

Rue-9/9

Frenzy Boar-9/9(my alternative account, GreyJoy, will roleplay for it after Rue's turn)

Battle Dice:2+2=4(miss)

Damage:0(miss)

"What the.." he said, when he noticed a frenzy boar charging against them.

Then, Yami took the sword from its lining on his back, charging against the boar.

As he reaches the boar, he does a vertical slash, hitting the monster.

Then, he moves away to let the others attack.

"Switch!" he shouts.

Lannister: 17/17

Yami: 17/17

Rue: 9/9

DMG - BD: 7 ( +1 BD from Weapon) = BD: 8 ( 2 Hit - +2 Hit from Weapon) = 4 DMG

Frenzy Boar: 5/9

Rue took her knife and readied to stab at the boar. It was stronger than any she had fight before. It's time to prove that she was a strong as anyone. She waited until a few feet before the boar and she brought out her knife and stabbed at the enemy that stood in her way. She hit with a force that brought the boar crashing back and brought the boars life into the red.

Lannister 17/17

Yami 17/17

Rue 9/9

Boar 3/9

Steel was walking through the field one day, currently bored out of his mind. As he continued onward through the fields, he saw three people fighting one boar. Well that's not right, you don't need three people to team up on one boar. Even a level one can take on one by themselves. Steel thought to himself at the sight as he walked closer to them. The boar was quite bulky but it was still one boar. Either way, it'd be against etiquette if I were to kill the monster they were fighting first so I'll just watch for now. After thinking that, he drew his sword on the off chance that the boar would attack him. You can never be too careful.

[OOC]

As the boar tried to attack Yami, he moved away, dodging its attack.

"If that's best it can do.. It's going to be easy." he said with a reassuring tone.

Then, adopting an aggressive stance, he charges against the boar.

When he reaches the boar, he does a vertical slash, hitting the boar.

As Yami hits the boar, it disappears into a million of polygons.

"Problem is no more. Well, sorry for the interruption, Rue." he said.

Lannister: 17/17

Yami: 17/17

Rue: 9/9

DMG - BD: 9 = ( 2 Hit - +2 Hit from Weapon - +1 Critical) = 5 DMG

Frenzy Boar: 0/9 - Dead

Shigi, A young boy around the age of 16 found him self at the staring point of SAO, with a long heavy sigh, he opened his pack to find the basic iteams, nothing much, but enough so he could make it past the first few days. With a swift slide of his wrist the log closed. With a light yawn Shigi put on his cloak, and small dagger to his side and walked into the open fields which held a bright warm sun, with a light breeze hitting against his face. With a deep breath of air, he smiled, which quickly faded when he over heard a small fight with a boar. He quickly ran behind the closest tree to the group and waited.

He froze as he saw a light blue haired girl walked right infront of him, but she hadn't seen him yet.

At this point Shigi was freaking out. There was another player coming his way. This wasn't the way it was suppost to happen. With a grumble a curse he quickly bolted up and climed the branches of the tree he hide behind. Finally he reached a good enough branch to hold his weight, He watched the group and took in what he saw, seeing if he should watch them or not, make them his friends or his foes. He could only wait to find out

Yami was looking at Rue. "Well, I was just walking around.. Now, eh.. I have no idea." he said.

He was just walking around that day, no objective.

The meeting and fight was pretty random.

Then, he notices another player was approaching them.

"Not really, it charged against us." he said, as answer to Steel's comment.

"By the way, I am Yami. Nice to meet you Steel." he said.

Meeting new people was good, if they were not crazy.

Rue looked at steel and said Hi. I'm Rue. Then she noticed a shuffling in a tree. Barely she could see a boy sitting up in the tree watching them. She sheathed her dagger and looked at Yami and waited a second before saying We know you are up in that tree. We are not player killers. It's okay come down. Then she looked at the tree waiting.

Ooc: hey Rue. It's a lot easier to see what you are saying if you change the actions and speaking up. Like go down a few lines after an action or when ever she wants to speak. As well as color change is always helpful too! Just wanting to give some tips after all.

Shigi was more impressed than shocked that this girl was able to find him so quickly, yet he could also see that it wasn't the best kind of hidding spot. As he felt it was no longer needed to hide he jumped down from the tree and landed behind the girl. He was about 6inches taller than the girl so he towered over her looking down. His cloak over his body and head hide his face in a dark shadow, making. Sure nothing but his lips and chin could be seen.

I am most impressed you found me so quickly. But I wouldn't move, you have a spider on your shoulder. Let me take care of that.

Shigi said in his lack of emotion tone, flicking off the spider with his fingers he then looked back to the girl.

there we go. All better

His attention shifted at the newcomer, he was wondering why he was hiding, he thought his plan was to kill them.

But, when he got off the spider from Rue's shoulder, he had a good impression.

"Hello, what's up?" he asked him.

Trying to know more about him, precisely why he was hiding.

Perhaps, he was just shy or he didn't want to be seen.

He just kept his gaze at him, waiting for his answer.