(SP-F1) Earning a living (quest) Completed.

Rue with her blue hair walked through the floor trying to find out ways to find something to do in this world. Cooking, no she is not good at that. Performing, not good at that either. Blacksmithing, she's never tried before. She walked into a nearby blacksmith shop called black blade forge. What would you like ma'am? I have plenty if items in my shop for you to buy! the man said politely. Actually I'm just looking for a place to teach me how to blacksmith. she replied. The man looked rather and said I will teach you if you can bring me back two mats. One is called a wolf tooth. You obtain it by killing a wolf. The second is a boars tusk. Obtain it by killing a boar. You can find these monsters out in the field. Only some drop the items though so good luck miss. Thank you! She looked ahead of her to the open road.

Rue walked out into the field searching for monsters. She immediately seen a wild boar. It had a red cursor as a life bar as well. It didn't show how much life but she swiftly pulled out her blade and stabbed at the enemy. She hit with such a blow it took the enemies life bar to zero. Thanks to a critical hit and her knife skill.

Rue: 5/5

Boar: 0/3

Col gained 10

Item gained!: boar tusk!

The boar was finished and she sheathed her knife and moved onto her next task.

Sneaking through the talk grass she looked for a wolf. Her eyes scanned the fields. Where are these wolves! she thought to herself. She then heard a howling behind her and she jumped out of the tall grass and was face to face with a wolf. Well so it found me she thought.

Rue 5/5

Wolf 4/4

Rue took her aim and then lightning quick brought out her blade and stabbed at the wolf as it was jumping. It would not kill her. She would survive this crazy world. She hit the wolf hard but not hard enough to kill it. She was ready for it to hit back.

Rue 5/5

Wolf 2/4

It was the wolfs turn to attack and Rue readied to dodge. She would not die today for this was her time to shine. She readied to counter and stab the wolf as it ran at her full speed. As the wolf leaped Rue rolled out of the way and stood on one knee facing the wolf. Bring it! she said readying herself to kill the wolf.

She sprinted at the wolf taking her blade she sheathed her knife as she got within ten meters. A good stance. She then at 5 feet unsheathed and stabbed trying to finish off the wolf. She was a good fighter herself but she wanted to be a front-liner . It was a good dream. She seen her blade glow a bright blue and she thrust it at the wolf to finish it off. The blade snak into the wolf and she ripped though the wolf and it exploded.

Col gained: 16 loot die- 16x1- 16

Items gained: wolfs tooth

As Rue began to walk out of the field she opened her HUD and looked at her experience. She was almost level two. Maybe when she got her shop maybe she could make her own blade. A very strong knife would be good. She closed her HUD and walked back into the town of beginnings. She walked back down the road and found the NPC man. Now you can begin you crafting he told her beckoning her inside. She walked in and seen a huge forge. Now you can make me some items. Like a new sword. She took the hammer in her hand and got to work.

She got her wolfs tooth like instructed and put it in the forge. She let it hear up then took it out. Now what? she asked politely. Grab the hammer and pound the metal and the system will do the rest. She took the hammer and pounded the metal and the blade glowed and she jumped back. Then a message popped up that said: Bad item crafted!

The another message popped up saying Salvage? She clicked the blue circle and waited to see if successful.

1-6 no

7-12 salvaged

Crafting dice- 9 salvage successful.

She got back her wolfs tooth and a small message appeared saying you are level 2! She looked to the owner and said Can I reuse this? The man nodded his head and looked at the hammer and the fire. She got the tools and began to try again.

She took the wolfs tooth and put it into the fire. It heated up and got soft and then she hammered it and put it into the cold water and watched it glow. She this time hoped it worked. The faster she's out of here the faster she can get that shop. She seen a sword form and a message appeared. Good sword crafted. She looked to the man and gave him the sword which he hung up for display. Now she moved to the boars tusk.

She got ready to craft a sword from the tusk and she placed the tusk in the fire to heat it up and soften it up and she then hammered it and put it in the cold water to cool. She pulled it out and it glowed a message appeared saying perfect item crafted! It was a knife instead of a sword.

Moonlight stealth

Item description: This blade is pure black and conceals itself hiding the blade from anyone's sight.

Abilities: +3 damage

The man said she could keep it being a knife.

OOC I'm still using my starting knife untold my knife is approved.

The man was very happy with her progress. Now you need to know how to greet a customer. First you say hello what can I make for you? Then you take their order and make it. After your done hand the finished blade to them and have them pay you. That would be all. Now also you need to go get some mats for me. After every day if crafting you must go get mats.

Rue walked out of the shop and out of town and she went to find another boar. She could take one easy. She seen one in the distance and she began to run. She got closer and stabbed at it hitting. It only had 1 HP left and she had 7 left. She was ready to take a hit from a boar. She hasn't lost any health from beginning this game.

Rue waited for the boar to attack once more. She needed that mat for the owner of the shop. She heals up her blade to block. Sadly her knife would not block very well. Happily she managed to fend off the boar and dodge to get away letting the boar miss and pass by.

Rue after dodging against her blade build up in power. She needed to finish this thing. Her knife glowed a brilliant blue. She ran charging at a high speed at the boar . She missed once again giving the boar another chance. This boar is content on not letting her win.

She took her knife carefully aiming her blade before charging her blade glowing blue and her going faster than possible. She breathed steadily ready to kill the boar. At 3 feet from the boar and she trust it at it. She sprinted right past it. Falling to the ground but she quickly got back up