[PP-F4] Snowfrost Cafe (Kaito, Mayonaka, Clarence, Dylan)

With one leg folded over the other I sat in the cold, metal chair in the back of the cafe away from the other players in this game. This cafe I chose was on the fourth floor, coldest one so far. I didn't mind the cold but I chuckled upon remembering one of my friends that did mind it greatly. From the storage an NPC came into my vision, scurrying her way over to me. I'll take a hot chocolate with extra cream, four marshmallows and one teaspoon of sugar please. I informed her before she even asked my order; the workers were very predictable. Yet another bored expression came across my face as I stared out the frosty window.

Sitting in the cafe, Dylan looks at his inventory. "I should try to gain more Col. I really need armor. There isn't that many quests I can take solo. Maybe I should just find higher level mobs?" He pets Dexter, who was currently asleep on his lap. "At least I'm close to leveling up. That's good. Nothing else." Dylan yawns and stretches. "I should take a nap or something."

Kaito steps into the cafe and took a seat by the corner of the cafe. "Pft. I need to head back to Starter City after this stop." he said, as he orders a cup of tea. Kaito takes a sip of his tea and looks into the reflection of the tea. "Can you wait for me, Mitoko?" he asked, smiling mid way before stopping. Kaito wasn't the type of person to show emotions to people around him. The frustration of getting stuck in the game made him want to just test the theory of what Kayaba is really saying is true. "N--No.. That's the last thing I would think about.." he thought to himself, as he continues to sip his tea.

I open the door in the Cafe a bit and enter shivering bad, walking around on this floor is terrible in the morning. As I approach the Spruce wood bar area, I tell the bartender in-front of me"One hot chocolate please with whip-cream." I approach the counter and sit at a bar stool, next to a girl and not as close but still near another guy with a familiar, also by another guy smiling a bit over a cup of tea."God today is colder then yesterday." I complain to myself lightly as I wait for my order.

The door to the shop creaks open with a chill blast of air, an image of a boy appears in the doorway. The boy, maybe my age presumably, sits directly to the left of me and orders a hot chocolate as well. One thing struck me about him though, he had purple eyes. It wasn't common but it wasn't uncommon either for a pair of purple eyes to be shown. A hot mug is placed in front of me with a cookie to the side. I sipped it, careful not to burn my mouth if that was possible, and watched the boy from the corner of my eye.

"God today is colder then yesterday." Dylan notices the stranger, and noted that he had a orange cursor. "Hm.. He has a orange cursor. Not much too it. He also has purple eyes. Is it possible to dye your eyes? Or is that a possible eye color to born with?" Sighing, he turns to looks outside at the snowy town. "Where does all the excess snow go to? I mean its snowing all the time, but the snow never piles up. Its so wierd."

Kaito could see three players walking into the cafe, but he ignored them and continued on with his tea. "I just need to hurry up and finish up here." he said, as he finishes up his tea. Kaito puts both his hands on the table and looks at his palms. He clenches his hands forming a fist and slowly let them go. "I wonder how you're doing back at home, Mitoko." Kaito said, as he gets up from his table and walks over to the window.

[OOC]

As I picked up my arrived hot chocolate I can feel two pairs of eyes on me. one from the boy with the familiar, and another from the girl next to me. As the boy with the familiar turns away I turn to the girl, her being the one still looking at me."Hon, you might want to say something, staring is very in-polite." I smile brightly, obviously joking about the in-polite thing I said."My name is Clarence, and what would your name happen to be?" I ask the girl while taking a sip of my hot chocolate, it burning my throat slightly.

I was surprised he could tell I was staring at him, but now he knew I couldn't pass it off as anything else. With no other options I situated in my stool to face him directly, seeing now the vibrancy in his eyes and kind smile. Staring isn't impolite when you have a reason. And my name doesn't matter unless you put it to use. I speak calmly. Even though the fact remained that he had a different colored cursor I didn't mind it, I knew how to handle it if things got out of control.

Kaito took a step outside and took in the cold air, as the door shuts behind him. "This weather is disgusting. he said, as he takes a seat in front of the cafe. The frozen bench almost made him slip off the seat, but luckily he caught the handle and stood up. "Tch.. This weather ruins everything." Kaito said, as he starts to walk around in front of the cafe. The snow starts to pile around Kaito's head, but he ignored it and continued to walk around.

I continue to smile, hoping to not put on the wrong impression."Well Mrs. No name, what is your reason?" I say playfully as I rest my elbow on the counter and my head in my hand.She seems nice. But I have no idea who she is."Oh and by the way, I killed a pker, that is why have I have a orange name, I feel like I have to tell everyone I meet that so just thought I would say something now."

My reason? Classifed. I said jokingly to the boy with purple eyes. I'm not too astonished to see an orange player in front of me. In fact I prefer to speak with different colored cursors, it gives variety and they are always interesting. Of course this implies that you are interesting me. I tasted another bit of the warm liquid and left my lips pressed to the warm mug. Both of my hand curled around it as I focused my attention into the hot chocolate. Purple eyes...

After sniffing the air, the dog sprinted out of the cafe and into the town. "Dexter, come back!" Dylan hurryingly got out of his seat and ran out of the cafe, only to slip and hit his head on the slippery ground. "Ouch! Dang." He attempts gets back up by grabbing something to balance on, but grabs air, and he falls back down. "Worst time for being clumsy!" He finally gets up and starts to chase the loose familiar, hoping to find it before it wanders into the area outside the safe zone. "Dexter, where are you!?"

[OOC]

Kaito stopped for a moment and sat in front of the cafe and took a deep breath. "Phew. I just needed a breather." he said, as he leans against the bench. This floor is filled with nothing but snow and it is cold, but it was better than sand. I look back inside the cafe to see the two players from before chatting it up. "Tch.. I have better things to do right now. Kaito said, as he stares up at the sky and grins for a moment. "Just like good times, right Mitoko?" he rambled in his mind.

"Wow, you are just full of secrets."I laugh lightly and let the girl continue"I'm glad I am very interesting to you. And yes, I am a very interesting fellow. I hope that is not just one sided miss No name?" I continue to smile joking like as we talk. Out of the corner of my eye I see the boy's familiar jump up and run out the door, then the kid clumsily chase after it."Umm, what is going on?" I say as I get up and walk to the door of the cafe outside entrance, breathing in the freezing cold air."Hey Mrs. no name, something interesting." I smile brightly and go out the door to go help the kid get his familiar.

From my right I hear a thud outside the shop. The boy that had previously left with his familiar had just fell on the ice outside, leaving his dog to run away from him. I follow Clarence outside and walk with him to the other player that's familiar ran away from him. I'll chase after it, it's not a problem. I offer but don't wait for an answer. I think that's already been decided, am I interesting or not? I pass the two players and break into a sprint, chasing after the dog that I was losing sight of. The chilly air didn't bother me the slightest even though I wasn't wearing a coat.

"That's it Dexter, no more treats for a week. Did the animals in this game have to be this realistic? I mean come on! You could have just made them perfectly obedient. This isn't Pokemon where you have to be a certain level for a traded pokemon to be obedient." Sighing, he catches a glimpse of the dog. He sprints toward the familiar and holds on to him. "Haha! Now I've got you! You won't get treats anymore. For a week."

[OOC]

The three players ran after the boy with his familiar and Kaito shrugged it off. "What's the point in a familiar? If they die, it'll be a burden." he said, as he stood up wiping the snow off himself. Kaito opens the door back into the cafe and walks over to the fireplace. "Sometimes.. I just need time to rest. I'm always running around." he said, as he sits on the couch and listens to the crack of the firewood. Kaito starts to think about how some players on Aincrad were still hiding back on the first floor. "Hm.. Maybe they're just visiting." he starts to ramble on in his mind.

"Trust me girl, you are very interesting." I smile a bit and chase after the dog with this mystery girl. I see Dylan."Well now that chaos is over with. Anything else you wold like to talk about?" I ask Her as I walk about to the cafe, strolling through the snow.Didn't Ryu one time say something about a girl he was getting married to? Maybe she knows her. I'll have to ask when we get back to the Cafe.