[PP-F7] <<Thunder Dragon>>(player request board

Lannister was back on floor 7 again to see the responsible from his request. Some player named Ethereal......Wait! I know him.... Lannster thought...He was the dude who hosted the mass training event back when I liked Rebekah.....or was it when I liked Neloe? No, it was Rebekah but it doesn't matter. lannister PMed Ether and told him to meet him by the request board to start heading out.

Ethereal turned the corner of a building and came into view. The 6"4 player was bearing his signature armor and two handed greatsword - dragons were no easy prey. Strolling over to Lannister, he came to a halt in front of the familiar figure - "It's good to see you again. I never forget someone I've helped in the past.". "I hear you want to take down a 'Thunder Dragon'? I've killed Frost, Rock and Fire Dragons, but this is my first Thunder." his voice was laced with curiosity at the challenge presented to him.