Yo, Steel here with a few questions that came to mind.

1. If you level up in the middle of battle, what happens to the health points. I've seen in a ton of games where your health is fully restored when you level up so that's why I was curious.

2. Where do you find stuff like ingots?

Actually, I guess that's it for now.

Yo, Steel here with a few questions that came to mind.

1. If you level up in the middle of battle, what happens to the health points. I've seen in a ton of games where your health is fully restored when you level up so that's why I was curious.

2. Where do you find stuff like ingots?

Actually, I guess that's it for now.

1. Your health will stay the same, because you have entered the RP as per say Level 3. You'll end it as a Level 3.

2. When you successfully slay a mob with a Loot Dice of 11-20.

Those are the answers I will submit. PST and GMs will correct me if I'm wrong.

1. If you level up in the middle of battle, what happens to the health points. I've seen in a ton of games where your health is fully restored when you level up so that's why I was curious

During the battle if you level up your HP will remain the same until the fight ends. When it ends your HP will be whatever level your on then.

2. Where do you find stuff like ingots

I honestly don't know, I'm not into crafting and mat hunting.

Another question of mine, I made a thread where I'm just fighting monster because I was bored. Am I allowed to do a quest within that thread?

I'm not sure about this. I would say no becuase if you started it as a SP out of boredem then you probably can't.