[PP-F1] When They Crossed Paths (Mikaria)

Mitoko hummed as she'd walk down the town roads of floor two, her face slightly hidden from the sides to help block out the view of other people... Due to her extreme panicking when it came to public places. She'd look up at the sky and sigh dreadfully. "Wh-when will I ever see mama and Kaito again? I-I really miss them a lot! Hopefully things are okay with them..." she'd pick a pebble that went in her path and attempted to smile while looking up. But she had always been a clutz... She blindly ran into someone on the way. She'd gasp while falling down to the ground. "O-Oops! M-My bad miss don't get angry! I'm so, so, so, sorry..." she'd plead while looking up at the girl around her age, standing up and backing away slightly. She looked gorgeous... Maybe she was something high when flocks of men oggles around her.

Running into the female she blushed, embarrised... "It's okay Miss... It was all my fault. Truly sorry." She spoke softly as she smiled at her. Feeling that maybe she could have another friend.... "My name is Mikaria [Mee-Ka-Ree-a], but my friends call me Mika [Mee-Ka]" She spoke again with a slight grin on her face. Her dark hair placed along her back and a slight smile on her face. "Is there anything you were here for? grinding perhaps?" She asked again. "How am I opening up so fast to her?! I've never talked so much in my life!" She spoke in her head unsure how she was so automatically open to the pinkette.

Mitoko fumbled with her hands shyly, trying to speak up louder, but it was natural for her to be so timid. "E-Ee... h-hi M-Mikaria! I'm Mi-Mitoko! Nice to meet you," she stuttered while smiling lightly. The black haired girl asked her if she was on a particular quest. "N-No... I'm not at the moment! Although I need to level up more because I don't want to y-you know... diee?" she said in a fast sentence. "No way... she's nice to me. Nobody wants to combat with a clutz like me. Last time I almost killed myself in a battle with a fire dragon, and probably a pain in the behind to the boy I had been allying with."

"If you want I could help you and protect you... Most of the mobs out here are 2/2 HP anyway... What'd you say?" She asked in a soft voice before offering a hand to her and smiling at the pinkette. "I hope to help you out in any way I can." She smiled before looking towards the mobs that have sprinkled the grassy floor. preparing was easy, and she could one shot any of them... It just took the right aim and pressure to kill them. And she hoped to be accompanied.

Mitoko's eyes almost sparkled with joy as she nodded cheerfully, glad that she would be grinding with someone other than only her alone. It was sad...and she'd usually chicken out and hide when things took a turn for the worst. "A-Alright! Although I'd like to fight the l-little... boars? I-I'm so sorry I'm still not confident yet!" the pinkette stuttered while walking out of town with Mikaria. Her crimson eyes could spot a little boar nearby... and she walked up to it, unsheathing her plain steel rapier. "L-Let's make some boar bacon!" She'd sigh nervously before looking at the animals beady red eyes, quickly moving around it to confuse, before thrusting her sword into its flesh several times. She'd pull the sword out and sigh in relief, pumping her fist in the air and grinning. "I got the bacon! Let's go find more," Mitoko nodded while turning on her heels swiftly.

Boar: 0/2- BACON

Mikaria seemed to have the same weapon as her new companion. Equipping the basic rapier, she followed Mitoko. "Sounds great!" She spoke softly, this time wanting to be the person to hit the boar instead of Mitoko. Examining the new boar that had spawned in front of her, She grinned. This would be her first kill... If she managed the attack anyway. Getting into a striking position she readied to hit the small boar. "I..Can... Do this!" She chanted in her head to get enough will to finally attack. Just a little Aiming there-- annnddd.... Nope! A miss! "AHH!" She said in her little soft voice, as she got pummeled by the horns of the boar's.

[boar] 2/2

[Mikaria] 6/7

[Mitoko] 11/11

• ⥠One-Handed Rapier ã€Rank 1】

"M-Mikaria-san! Don't worry I'll get it for you... okiee? No worries!" the pinkette nodded as she flashed the girl a grin and faced the boar. "Shut up and give me your bacon dogonnit!" she'd scoff as she got back into her stance and narrowed her eyes at the little meatsack. "Chop Sueeyyy!" Mitoko hollered while attempting to stab the fat animal. But really she landed on her butt and got rammed by it. "Oww... I'll get y- go get it Mikaria!" she almost ordered while picking herself off the ground.

[boar] 2/2

[Mikaria] 6/7

[Mitoko] 10/11

"I'll try my best, Mi-chan!" she spoke softly before getting into another striking pose and getting ready to strike the beast with her best shot. (Hit me with your best shot!). She hadn't wanted to disobey her friend, so she would attempt to do her best in killing the enemy. She waited for a moment for the results... Annddd.... HIT! Though it was a mere strike, she was proud. It wasn't a final blow.. But it had been close. "Finally! An actual hit!" She spoke in her soft little voice, a bit too happy on the occasion.

[OOC]

[boar] 1/2

[mikaria] 6/7

[mitoko] 10/11

"G-Great job Mikaria-san! Much better than I'll ever be!" the pinkette nodded while encouraging her friend with a gentle smile, and looking down at her plain old boring rapier. "S-Soon when I level up and gain money... I'm going to make a really good and red colored blade. Now I'm excited!" the pinkette thought as a smile graced her face. Then she would charge at the boar, attempting to hit it... only to get attacked back. "G-Gomenasai..." she sighed and stood back up, gripping her sword tightly.

[boar] 1/2

[mikaria] 6/7

[mitoko] 9/11

Seeing her friend fail she studied the boar, "I will help you.... Mitoko..." She spoke softly before sprinting at her enemy, and attempting to slash her rapier against the boar's tattered fur. Managing to get the strike she weakly smiled, quickly running over to her friends as the Boar dissipated into millions of hexagons. Helping Mitoko manage to get up from the attack fail. "Are you okay Mitoko-chan?" She asked in that soft voice again hoping that she was okay and not badly hurt at all. She wanted to help out her friends as much as possible. To make sure they were okay and not at chance to die. "With such low health... Are you sure you want to continue... Or should we go back to the safe zone?" She asked hoping that her friend wouldn't try to kill herself today.

[boar] -2/2 = DEAD

[Mikaria] 6/7

[Mitoko] 9/11

Seeing her friend fail she studied the boar, "I will help you.... Mitoko..." She spoke softly before sprinting at her enemy, and attempting to slash her rapier against the boar's tattered fur. Managing to get the strike she weakly smiled, quickly running over to her friends as the Boar dissipated into millions of hexagons. Helping Mitoko manage to get up from the attack fail. "Are you okay Mitoko-chan?" She asked in that soft voice again hoping that she was okay and not badly hurt at all. She wanted to help out her friends as much as possible. To make sure they were okay and not at chance to die. "With such low health... Are you sure you want to continue... Or should we go back to the safe zone?" She asked hoping that her friend wouldn't try to kill herself today.

[boar] -2/2 = DEAD

[Mikaria] 6/7

[Mitoko] 9/11

Mitoko jumped slightly and sheathed her rapier, sighing stressfully and shaking her head with a forced smile. "N-No... I-I'm going on with you. We can fight till I pretty much drop," she'd joke humorlessly with a slight blush on her face which she tried to hide. She hated her stupid "till I drop" comment, and wanted to go hide in a corner for even mentioning something like that. "A-Ah um... I-I-I w-was just j-joking y-you know- yeah." She fidgeted while playing with her fingers nervously. "I don't even know how to think now. After what I've experienced in the past, I'm scared to proceed on. My last battle left me lurking near the red zone. Oh wh-what am I to do? Am I really strong enough to live in such a place. Who cares, I'm in it. Best not mope I assume. The pinkette walked slowly off in another direction, stopping for a second. "You going Mikaria-san?" she'd smile gently in a melancholic tone while tilting her head to the side.

She nodded silently before quickly tagging behind the faster figure. Realizing that she was 'faster' she shone a quick glance towards her before giving off a slight smirk. "Betcha' can't catch up!" She spoke humorlessly before taking off in a quicker sprint hoping to be the first to the top of the nearest hill. though the quick sprint was actually more like a jog-- she continued without a care in the world. Looking back towards the bottom of the hill, she could no longer see the pinkette. "Crap... She's catching up!" She spoke in her head before trying to move faster in the heat of the virtual sun making her feel a lot more warmer then she should really feel. "This--damn--- heat!" she spoke in her head again, before breaking into a sweat yet eventually making it to the top a few moments later. Looking down the hill, she saw nothing... Assuming that the pinkette was behind her, she turned quickly trying to see if she'd made it up before her. It was quite creepy how she couldn't see the pinkette any longer. she could only hope that she was still at the least alive!

Mitoko had been watching from the top with a giggle, "S-Silly you! I'm on top of the world~" she'd hum childishly while moving down to stand beside Mikaria. She had tilted her head to the side in concern while quietly stuttering. "D-Did I startle you Mikaria-san?" she gasped as she had said the girls' name in a strange accent which made her name sound pretty much foreign. "Did I do something wrong? Making friends feels awkward to me. Maybe I'm making it awkward? CRAP!"

[OOC]