[PP-F1] Earning a Living (Yami)

Eleven hasn't thought about professions yet. In fact he even forgot that to have one. At first when he learned more about the game, he was excited but as he goes on to his adventure he forgot about it. He wanted to be an Artisan for a long time, making equipments for people. "I wonder if people would be delighted with my things if I become an artisan?" He thought and went back to the City of Beginnings. Approached a player and asked to where I could find the quest. "It's only in the quest menu." The player replied. Making Eleven to blush. He quickly left the place and headed to a fountain and opened the menu, browsed at the quests and clicked on <>. He clicked the <> button. "Now to look for the trainer. I think I'll just have to ask a player to make it easy." He muttered and his eyes widen when he saw a guy with spiky hair and gold locks on his hair. 'This guy is so cool and handsome too!' He thought and struggled to keep his expression from changing. 'I don't to want blow away my chance. With this one' He thought again as he was near the person. He stopped when he is near him a couple of inches away, while putting his hands on his back gripping it tight and looking rather nervous."Uh-Uhm.." He says this in a low tune. He clears his throat. "H-hello. Do you know where to find a <>? I-I have been wanting to be an Artisan but I don't know my way yet." He said giving a hard grip on his hands and looked down, but looks at him in a secret way.

(( By the way if you don't know yet, you are the person I am talking to. ))

Yami was walking around, another exciting day of the same grinding and farming was waiting him.

Then, he shifts his gaze at a player behind him as he heard a voice.

Pondering on the question, Yami did not know where to find one as he never did the profession quest and never planned to have a profession as he isn't interested.

"Artisan Trainer.. Uhm, I don't know. Never done the profession quest and I don't plan to do it. What is the quest about?" he asks.

Yami was not interested about a profession, but he could help him.

"Oh, that's easy. You can drop them by most of monsters." he said.

Yami thought he could help him killing some monsters, so he could drop materials for it.

Low level monsters should be fine to drop some materials.

He was not busy, so he had no problems about that.

"If you want, I can help you about killing the monsters." he said with a friendly tone.

So, he kept his gaze at him, waiting for his answer.

"R-really? It's amazing?" He said with a more friendly tone. He smiled as his eyebrows cocked. I am really in need of some materials so that I could start my profession. He though to himself and looked around the place. It was beautiful. With the open field, with tall grass, trees, mountains and boars. Wait.. What? Boars?? He exclaimed in his thoughts. "That would be a yes. I really do need some assistance here." He smiled to the person. The two then made their way to the open field, crossing the tall grass and to the boars. "Hey look! There's a couple of boars here. Let's go and slash some. They might give off materials." He exclaimed. Boars suddenly looked at Eleven with their fierce red eyes. It would look look he gained their attention. A stampede of boars quickly followed it, but then most just passed the two of the players but 3 remained giving a death glare to Eleven.

Eleven 15/15

Yami 17/17

Boar 2/2

Boar2 2/2

Boar3 2/2

[OOC]

Eleven looked at the boars as they are now scratching on the ground, this movement signals that they are going to attack soon. But them Eleven took the chance fast and equipped his mace. Aiming this to the first boar. Trying to hit it with the mace fast, but then it jumped to the side, dodging his attack completely. "Dang it." With that said, he jumped back to his position, readying his mace for the incoming attacks. "I wonder when will I finish this off fast?" He muttered to himself.

Eleven 15/15

Boar1 2/2

Boar2 2/2

Boar3 2/2

The sun was still shining down upon Eleven and the boars. A boar sends off smoke on its nose and looked at Eleven. It scratched on the ground again, therefore gaining some speed. It then stopped doing the scratch and instantly run fast to Eleven. But then Eleven side-stepped the attack, making the boar to run without any aims at all. It quickly stopped its feet from running, which then made a small scratches on the ground. It regained back to its composure and looked at Eleven. Eleven looked at the boar to make sure it won't attack again and focuses back on the boars in front of him.

Eleven 15/15

Boar1 2/2

Boar2 2/2

Boar3 2/2

The second boar looked at Eleven as he stared into its red eyes. The boar does as the first boar did, it scratches on the ground like it was trying to gain some speed. Then it stopped, using its hind legs to give off speed to attack Eleven. It uses its tusks to attack Eleven. But Eleven side-stepped yet again, making the boar to end up hitting nothing but air. It quickly stops its movement by putting its hind legs down, giving much friction down. Eleven looked at the boar left on his front. He smirked.

Eleven 15/15

Boar1 2/2

Boar2 2/2

Boar3 2/2

Eleven sighed because of boredom. Not even one of these boars can hit him which made Eleven to become bored. Eleven looked at the third boar in front of him. The boar didn't do anything as the other boards did and in fact it charged to Eleven aiming its tusks to Eleven. Eleven smirked and activated his <> skills and jumped in the air, legs spreading to each side as if he did a split in the air. With the perfect timing when the boar went through under him. He turned to his back and looked at the boars, while his skill still activated.

Eleven 15/15

Boar1 2/2

Boar2 2/2

Boar3 2/2

"Since none of you boars seems to hit me. Well I think I'll hit you too." He smirked and does some back flips towards the boars and jumped in the air, trying to hit one of them. But unfortunately, his jump was high enough, therefore giving the boars opportunity to dodge off the attack. "Ugh. I hate you boars." He said while still smirking, faking out that he was in distress. The truth is that the boars doesn't even care, they're just formulated by the game and doesn't respond to his emotions. Eleven doesn't know any of this. Eleven landed down, looked at the boars again, while holding his mace up. Readying for any other attacks.

Eleven 15/15

Boar1 2/2

Boar2 2/2

Boar3 2/2

Without no hesitation the second boar attacked Eleven as he speak about them. While holding its tusk up, it managed to hit Eleven on the bum, sending Eleven in the air by the sudden attack. "H-hey! That's pretty rude." He said blushing while looking at the boars. The boar attacked him went to the side of the first boar. Finally an attack managed to get through Eleven.

Eleven 13/15

Boar1 2/2

Boar2 2/2

Boar3 2/2

As the second boar successfully hit Eleven in the butt. Starting a fire on the third boar's ego. It sends off smokes to its nose and tried to attack Eleven too by running and raising its tusk well, hoping it would hit Eleven. The attack failed as Eleven side-stepped, making the boar to become more frustrated. "You need to try harder than that." Eleven said to the third boar. And giggled lightly.

Eleven 13/15

Boar1 2/2

Boar2 2/2

Boar3 2/2

Eleven giggled as he put his mace in the air and turning this on his left hand. He is a left-hand person which made him to become unique. He smiled to the first boar and walked confidently to the front of them. The first boar got intimidated and made a run towards Eleven. Unfortunately, Eleven's mace glowed pink and as the boar got near him he smashed the mace on the head of the first boar. It turned to polygons and Eleven looked at the other two boars. "Looks like one of your friends died." He said, his body was composed as ever.

Eleven 13/15

Boar1 0/2

Boar2 2/2

Boar3 2/2

The boar wanted revenge for its killed brother boar. So it tried to gain its speed first and quickly heads off to Eleven which hit him in the stomach with his tusks. Eleven was tired of getting hit in the stomach eventhough its really annoying for him. Eleven distanced himself from those boars now.

Eleven 12/15

Boar1 0/2

Boar2 2/2

Boar3 2/2

((OOC: Since Mr. 11 changed it back on PP, I'll restart posting here))

From afar it was possible to hear footsteps.

It was Yami, running to Mr. 11. Sorry for the delay! I had to deal with something very important!" he said.

Then, charging against the boar, taking his sword from the lining on his back, wielding it.

As he reaches it, he swings his sword, missing the target. Moving away to let Mr. 11 attack.

"Switch!"