[PP FL 1] Look out below! [Mitoko]

Guest Toshiro

Guest Toshiro

About three hours ago... Toshiro had been minding his own business as he was trying to learn how to walk in the safety of the zone limits. He had been careful as to not stumble about the area to cause a chance of a player killer dragging him off to his doom. His footsteps were slow but not like before. He was getting the hang of things and improvements were always welcome.

Two hours ago.... People stink. He had been desperately trying to flee from a small group of bullies that had pestered him. They demanded compensation from the young man since he couldn't defend himself. Too bad he didn't have a dime to his name. Toshiro then desperately tried to use his new found hobbling to use but of course....you can't out run a runner if you are hobbling. They pinned him down and threw his crutches in the trees and laughed at him. Toshiro had been kicked several times and his clothing was now dirtied up from the scuffle.

Present time....He had been slowly but surely making his way up the tree. It took him literally two hours to climb up this way with his legs being fussy and not wanting to work majority of the time." Oh...my..freaking...god!" He shouted at the top of his lungs. He was out of breath for the most part though. His brown hair seemed to have a leaf and a branch caught in it and he looked absolutely absurd.

Mitoko hummed as she walked by with her usual concerned expression on her face. "I've lasted longer than I thought.. I'm happy about that.. I really am!" she'd smile cheerfully. Although she doubted she'd last longer. Her only motivation to beat this game was for the sake of seeing those dear to her once more. She wanted hug mama and Kaito again... but that was impossible. A level three like her? No way that'd happen soon.

She could find a player with twigs or something of that in his hair... it sure did seem like he had a hard time with something. She had quite a curious mind... so she wanted to approach him somehow. And so she would... And found herself walking towards that tree. She picked up a rock and tossed it at him gently. "H-Hey sir! Y-You um... o-okay there?" she'd stutter in a concerned manner. But then again... he probably just fell down a hill or something. Or maybe it was decoration? Almost completely in the rare.

Guest Toshiro

The voice of a young girl crept into his ears and startled him. The initial embarrassment and shock caused him to loosen his grip off the tree. It wasn't long til he was falling about twelve feet to the ground."Oh shi...." One..two...Three branches snapped under his weight before he collided into the ground. A loud thud was heard at impact, followed by a groan. He rubbed his head and back as he sat up." Jesus...."

The shock of the ground shook loose the crutches and both smacked him in the head. " Damn it! That hurt! " He shouted. He opened his eyes and stared at the girl. His face turned red at the sight of her and he clasped his mouth shut. No words could explain what he was feeling. Mentally, he was like...idiot.

E-Eh?! Oh no!" Mitoko gasped as she knelt down and tapped him gently. "I'm sorry to have startled you sir... are you okay? Can you get up easily?" the pinkette asked with a concerned look as she outstretched her hand for him to grab and hopefully stand up again. This was one of the moments when people really thought about how this word forced everyone to communicate so openly. Mama used to tell Mitoko not to talk to strangers at all... but here it was the opposite. This thought just floated around in her head randomly. Her mind was usually scattered with thoughts that ranged from fluffy clouds to death.

She tilt her head to the side as he blushed and held his hands over his mouth. Not knowing how to react, she kept quiet while laughing nervously... "Am I even doing this right? Making friends is confusing! How do they get so many? Eeep!" the teenager would pout mentally.

Guest Toshiro

He let a sigh out as he heard the laugh. He had spent enough time knowing and analyzing people to read their body language. "It's cool.. you know.. I was just hanging around. Literally." He gave a good laugh and took her one hand. The other hand positioned itself with the crutches and he hoisted himself up. Upon vertical positioning, he adjusted himself with his crutches since he was becoming sore in the legs. The feeling of it was welcomed and yet not all at the same time.

Gaze looked her over and he spoke." Sorry. I usually don't fall out of trees suddenly. I had to get back my crutches." He offered a friendly smile. He quickly assessed the girl and her attitude. She seemed to poise herself as not a threat but as a concerned citizen. He tilted his head and smiled nervously now." So..um..I'm Toshiro. And you are?"

"O-Oh... okay!" Mitoko would nod before helping him up and watching as he stood up with the aid od crutches. For some reason she had felt sympathy for this young man, knowing he might have a hard time with things. "Crutches? Oh boy. Hopefully he can combat soon! Poor one-" she was brought back to earth once he spoke. "M-Me? My name is Mitoko! It's nice to meet you Toshiro!" the pinkette nodded as she attempted and pat his head gently with a cheerful smile on her face.

Not knowing what else to say after a short silence, she would look up at the sky for a brief moment. But shortly after, she averted her attention back to Toshiro. "What do you like doing in floor one? Other than falling from things," Mitoko shrugged, not wanting to laugh because of uncertainty.

Guest Toshiro

Her body language was a bit off to him as he studied her in a brief moment. A light smile was given at the sound of her name." Cool." Was his response to it. Her moment of spacing out was also noted to him. When she snapped back to reality, he listened to her question and pondered a moment." I walk. It's hard getting used to walking but it's a nice feeling knowing that I can. Other than that, I'm doing things like sitting outside and watching people. " He explained chuckling. Hand raised to the back of his head and rubbed it. " It's weird, I know. But it beats sitting in a room staring out at the world wishing. " He explained in a quick detail." I'm living it instead of dreaming it."

His last statement was a contradiction. He was dreaming and living at the same time. He caught it and thought why he said that but it passed." What about you ? Been anywhere else but here on the first floor ?"

Her eyes softened with sympathy as she heard him closely. "That must be really hard on you... I can't stand being locked in a place for a day with nothing to do! A-And I'm sure you'll get the hand of walking soon. To achieve your dreams is to never give up and keep on trying after all. Obvious I know..." Mitoko laughed lightly as she flashed him a very faint smile. Poor boy...

Her train of thought had been cut off when Toshiro asked her a simple question. "Oh yes! Floor five, four, two, and six. However I love ice cream land since the ground is so cute and fluffy!" Mitoko chirped childishly. "I'm usually alone up there on floor four at times... but thats' when I have Roro," the pinkette nodded while mentioning her familiars' name. At the moment, god knew where that feathered thing flew off to. It just loved wandering around for no reason.

Guest Toshiro

Hearing her sympathetic words made him smile. If only she knew how many times he had heard that phrase in his life, she'd be astonished. Upon hearing her words, he perked a brow." Ice cream land? There's a land made of ice cream?" He sounded puzzled at the thought. He looked around then tried to envision what that may of looked like." You mean snow ?" He smiled at her and just laughed a bit." I wanna see this land of ice cream. I hope it exists."

He started shuffling his feet as they were beginning to feel numb. The thought of losing feeling was his nightmare. He started to move slightly then just stop a few feet shy of her. " I am gonna try and walk to the city. Wanna join me?"

"O-Of course it's snow silly! Although if it we're ice cream... that would be bizarre," Mitoko shrugged. "I love the snow because Roro keeps dragging me to the desert. Truth be told!" she frowned mentally as she thought of her manipulative feathered familiar who loved being a huge pain in the behind at times. But she sure did love that thing... it was probably her only friend other than Kaito in this trapped death game.

Her crimson red eyes glanced at Toshiro as he would walk in a direction slightly away from her, stopping in his tracks shortly after. "Sure! I'd love to Toshiro-san," the pinkette nodded cheerfully as she made her way up to him and smiled lightly. As they would walk, she hummed the words to a song known as "Haru Koi Uta", a traditional style Japanese song which had always been her most favorite one.

Guest Toshiro

Toshiro was very new to the world. Guys and girls were enigmas. This one was no different. The only girl that he slightly understood was Mikaria. His gaze followed the horizon as he tried to move faster. His legs were responding much better than before and he grinned from ear to ear." So tell me about yourself, Mikoto." He looked at her as he spoke.

It was a generalized question in any type. She could tell him her beliefs and he would listen. It was what he did mostly. He was the type to gather all types of information about others and how they worked. Like a hobby really. Sun was setting and the moon was peaking over with a few stars. Tonight would be a good night.

Mitoko stopped humming and looked down at her feet quietly, trying to think of something to say. Really, everything about her life was a mess. "W-Well... There's really nothing to tell about myself. I'm just a bully magnet. I get really good grades... and when I'm not deprived with studies I like to play the piano and sing. Nothing much really," she'd smile lightly, briefly describing things, glad she was able to think of something short to tell him.

She looked up at the evening sky which would soon turn to night... staying silent for a few, drifting off into thoughts. Mitoko was always one to have her head in the clouds thinking... she was a delusional type of person, who liked to think of things which were impossible at times. She slowly made up a tune and hummed it softly, making up words in her head, slightly distracted. "I wonder if I ever have heard a song about sunset. It's beautiful and calm to me..."

Hearing her describe herself, he wondered what else was about her. He smiled a bit shuffling forward. His pace had quickened a bit after getting used to walking so far. Gaze was given to her again and he spoke." I didn't really fit in anywhere. I had tutors come and go to teach me. I excelled in the science area though. I guess I'm a nerd per say." He chuckled. Seemed they had things in common.

" I used to dream that I could play soccer. Actually, I dreamed alot. Watching TV and surfing the Web made me more open. Like those Highschool Manga or anime that separate the people into cliques.. I used to pretend I was the smart athletic guy.." He was rambling but it didn't matter. It felt good to talk." Or the popular guy who got the girl.. or the lead actor of a play. Those are things I wanted to experience." He smiled looking at her." But here I am.. A bump in the road."