[PP-F1] «Away from Safety» (Reaper) [COMPLETED]

A duel request window popped up in front of Kaito. "Reaper? I never met this player in my life? he thought to himself, as he hoovers over the accept button. Kaito looked through the transparency of the window and spots a player in a cloak with the hood covering his face. "Are you Reaper?" he asked, as he quickly equips his Scimitar. Kaito clenches on the handle of his sword

The player starts to approach the player and Kaito steps back a few with the window following him. "Answer me!" he shouts, as Kaito leaps back a couple of feet away from the mysterious player. "It has to be him, but what do I do? I have no idea how the dueling system worked, but I can't be attacked here.

Reaper quickly materializes his standard sword and looked around the area. "Are you Reaper?" He looked over at the player and licked his lips. With the distraction of the window, he dashes towards Kaito with his sword attempting to attack him. The window disappears and the sword slashes Kaito's chest. "That's right. The name is Reaper." he said, as he kicks Kaito in the chest.

Reaper 11/11

Kaito 12/13

Reaper was able to get a good slash on Kaito's chest and also a kick as well, but that couldn't take him down. Kaito grips his Scimitar's handle tight and engages toward the enemy in front of him. There was no way a player that struck him with no reason will ever live. "Sorry, Mitoko.. I have to kill someone now." Kaito said, as he strikes Reaper on his shoulder.

Party:

Kaito [12/13 HP]

Enemy:

Reaper [09/11 HP]

Kaito was able to strike him in the shoulder, but a grin grew on Reaper's face. "That didn't even hurt." he said, following up with a laugh. He positions himself as if he was about to throw a projectile at Kaito, but runs towards Kaito in a maniac way. He attempts to swing at Kaito, but missed his attack and hisses at him.

Reaper 09/11

Kaito 12/13

Reaper attempts to slash at me and starts to act like some crazed maniac. "What's wrong with you?" Kaito asked, as he runs towards Reaper. Kaito punches him right in the face, as he slashes him with his Scimitar. Reaper's life slowly drops the yellow zone, but there was a hesitation going through my head. "Reaper.. You need to stop this. I'm not a killer, but you're forcing me to do this. I'll give you an option of leaving." Kaito states, as he swings his Scimitar in a circular motion.

Party:

Kaito [12/13 HP]

Enemy:

Reaper [06/11 HP]

The impact from Kaito's fist felt like it dislocated Reaper's jaw, but he ignored the pain and attempts to attack him once again. Kaito then slashes him in the chest, causing him to stagger back a bit. He then changes his expression from a maniac to a serial killer. "After I kill you and escape this game. I'll go find this Mitoko of yours." he said, rushing towards Kaito. Reaper starts to zig zag towards Kaito and attempts to lash out at him, but his attack missed again.

Reaper 06/11

Kaito 12/13

Reaper starts to talk about Mitoko and a sudden burst of anger fills Kaito. "You don't get to decide her fate!" he shouts, as he sprints towards Reaper with the Scimitar glowing a bright purple color. Reaper attempts to block the attacks from Kaito, but he was able to force Reaper out of a defensive position. Kaito starts to slash Reaper rapidly and kicking him down the floor. "Take back what you said to Mitoko!" he said, as he starts to regain his breath.

Party:

Kaito [12/13 HP]

Enemy:

Reaper [04/11 HP]

Reaper is pinned down by Kaito with the Scimitar near him. "Why should I? You won't live to see her. Even if you kill me. Nothing will change that fact." he said, as he kicks Kaito back. Reaper starts to get aggravated at the fact that Kaito is getting the upper hand in this deathmatch. Reaper lashes out again at Kaito, but misses all of his attack once again.

Reaper 04/11

Kaito 12/13

With frustration running through Katio's mind, he feels the urge to eliminate Reaper. As Reaper starts to lash out at him, he dodges all of his attack and attempts to land a knee to Reaper's chest. Kaito's knee wasn't able to reach Reaper's chest, but he was able to leap back from him. "You're quite a fighter, but you won't last long here." Kaito said, as he dashes towards Reaper attempting to slash him. Unfortunately the slash was a bit too short and realizes that if he does kill Reaper, he'll go orange.

Party:

Kaito [12/13 HP]

Enemy:

Reaper [04/11 HP]

Kaito's attack fell short and Reaper had the chance to attack him. "You're weak. I'm one of many Mavericks in this entire game. I'm the Death God. No matter where you are. I'll find you and take your life!" Reaper said, following up with a laugh. He starts to run in an usual pattern, and attempts to land a hit on Kaito. His sword was about to slash his cheek, but Kaito was able to dodge his attack once again. "STOP DODGING!" Reaper screams, as he runs towards Kaito.

Reaper 04/11

Kaito 12/13

I kick down the Maverick and place the Scimitar on his chest. "It's over, Reaper. Go back to hell." he said, as he rapidly slashes Reaper until he starts tires out. Kaito stumbles back and falls on his butt. "I just killed a Maverick.." he said, as he grins at the lifeless body of Reaper. "Wait. He should've ha-" before I could finish my sentence, Reaper shatters into a billion of shards. Leaving me in the grasslands alone with the mobs just idling by.

Party:

Kaito [12/13 HP]

Enemy:

Reaper [00/11 HP] - Dead