[SP-F1] Secret Medicine of the Forest (COMPLETED)

Getting bored of walking around the city, Eleven decided to go on a quest alone. He swiped his hands down and clicked on the quest <>. "Hmm, it says here I'll be looking for a plant mob that gives a medicine ingredient." He muttered and walked around the city, closing the menu. The place was big and it took him hours to go out from the place and headed to where the plant mob was placed.

Eleven arrived at forest where the leaves are thick and trees grew almost side-by-side. It was hard to see through it. "I think I should take <> skill when I finish this quest." He said and ruffled his hair, looking around the place. There wasn't any animals lurking here except for some whom he doesn't know. He kept on walking, following the pathway and heading into the thick forest. The ground was fine but the leaves were covering some sunlight therefore making it more less to see. But Eleven managed to walk normally, until he heard a noise. It got his attention and looked up to see a plant-like mob with a mouth that has sharp fangs. Its roots were outside and there was a beautiful red flower on top of the head. His hands were a trunk and leaves. It doesn't have eyes but he knows that it is really hungry for some action.

Eleven held to his <> and took it out. The weapon looks great and it looks like it has never been scratched, though he never used this. He gripped the mace with his right hand and looked at the enemy. He breathed in and breathed out, charging towards the enemy. He jumped in the air and tried to slash the head but the mob dodged it. Therefore making his attack fail."Dang it!" He exclaimed and jumped back, looking at the enemy in the eye.

Battle Dice: 4

Dmg: 0

Mr. 11: 12/12

Little Nepent: 2/2

It was the turn of the monster to attack. The expression changed to a furious one and it sent out a shriek, but not to loud. It was the shriek of rage and it threw its hand that has a sharp leaf on it. It extended quickly but Eleven side-stepped making the attack to miss and instead hit the ground. Eleven smiled.

BD: 4

"Alright it's my turn!" He said with determination in his eyes. He looked at the hand of the enemy that was still drawn out. He tried to cut it fast but then <> pulled it out fast. His weapon hit the ground making a small hole under it. He quickly raised it back and looked at the enemy. "You're pretty fast.but can you be slower please?" He said sarcastically. 'Dang I never had a damage on this enemy. I'm so unlucky.' He thought and sighed.

BD: 5

Eleven was off-guard, thinking about how unlucky he is. This making a huge opening for the enemy to strike. <> quickly extended its arms towards Eleven and tried to hit him but it instead hit a tree due to poor accuracy. It got mad and pulled it back fast. In this battle, it would seem that the two fighters hasn't dealt a damage to each other yet.

BD: 1

Eleven quickly erased the thought of his mind. He got shock when he saw that the enemy tried to attack him but it failed. This made him to laugh softly and raised his mace in the air and ran fast towards the enemy. The enemy got in a defensive stance but Eleven jumped as high as he can and sent a blow in the head to the enemy and used the mace to make him bounce off. "Perfect!" He exclaimed as he failed to land and fell down the ground with his bum-first. The enemy exploded to bits and something popped up in front of him. He looked at it and was shocked to see that he received the item. "Woohoo!! Yeah!! This is nice!!" He cheered to himself and danced a little.

BD: 7

Dmg: 1 [baseDamage] + 1 [Weapon Skill] = 2

Little Nepent: 0/2

<> Received and was sent to inventory.

Eleven smiled as he received the ingredient which he was looking for. He took a seat under the tree and rested for a bit. He loves nature and all so he decided to appreciate it. He also placed his <> back before he sat. "This is my first completed quest. And it was easy." He said and smiled. He looked around the forest again.

Eleven rested enough and stood up. He dusted himself off first and stretched his arms. He also stretched his legs. "I wonder when will I be an idol?" He muttered to himself and started walking back to where he was going. On the way, 3 <> respawned in front of him and blocking his way. He doesn't have any choice but to fight. "Oh my. Here we go again." He sighed and took out his <>.

Eleven looked at each of the enemy and smiled. "This will be a nice way to kill time." He swinged his mace and stepped near to the enemy in the middle. The enemy didn't hesitate and extended its hand, lunging it forward him but to be only hit with his mace, cutting it off easily. The enemy got mad and sent its whole body to Eleven. Again it was hit by Eleven's mace, making it to explode into bits.

BD: 8

Dmg: 1 [base Damage] + 1 [Weapon Skill] = 2

Two <> looked at their friend as it disappeared into bits. It started a fuel to them and they looked at Eleven. Eleven smirked at those two and act as if it was nothing. It got the 1st one to be angry and tried to swallow Eleven by opening its mouth wide and ran towards him. Eleven was swift and evaded it as if it was nothing. The enemy back-flipped and stood up. Now Eleven is cornered by the two.

BD:

Dmg:

Little Nepent1: 2/2

Little Nepent2: 0/2

Little Nepent3: 2/2

It was the time for the next attack of the 3rd monster. It jumped in the air and headed straight towards Eleven. Striking him fast before he could dodge it. A critical sound boomed in the area which shocked him and made him to fall. Of course the pain was bearable but it damaged his life. "Now you got me." He said and sticks out his tongue to the 3rd monster as it landed centimeters away from him.

BD: 9

Dmg: 1+1 = 2

Mr. 11: 10/12

Finally the two Nepents stopped from attacking and it would be the turn for him to attack. Eleven jumped in the air and stretched his hands. The mace is covered with purple light and sends it down towards the 3rd Nepent's head. But it dodged making the attack to fail. "Dang it. You're good Nepent-san." He said and smiled, keeping his cheerful smile.

As Eleven landed down the ground, the 1st Nepent that was on his back ran straight forward and readied to slash him. It hit the ground beside Eleven making Eleven to jump in shock. He jumped fast. and looked at the other Nepent. He distanced himself from the monsters and looked at them. "Phew! That was close." He looked at the 1st Nepent. "You're so rude! You should've warned me before you attack me." He said childishly and scratched his head a little.

Eleven looked at the third enemy, knowing that it would be his turn next. He looked at his body and just as he expected. The enemy tackled Eleven but he was prepared enough to dodge it. It was fast but he was faster. He smiled to the monster and sticked out his tongue to the monster. He then chuckled. "Aren't you forgetting that I'm the superior here? Hehe."

BD: 2

With no hesitation, Eleven jumped back to the first monster readying his mace to attack. It glowed purple and strikes to it. The monster fended it off with his sharp leaves. This made a loud clang and Eleven jumped back fast and distanced himself again from the two.

As Eleven tried to catch is breathe back because he was tired of battling this monster. He looked at the third one who tried to stand back. But he didn't know that the monster was in front of him, slashing him fast making him to be knocked back to a tree. Luckily, the tree didn't do any damage and another critical sound rang. "Grr." He mumbled and stood back, readying his mace.

BD: 9

Dmg: 2

Mr. 11: 08/12

Eleven forgot about the other Nepent monster. He was thinking that it would be hard for it to stand back, but he was surprised when it appeared on his back and slash his back. Causing some pain to Eleven and making him fall down on the ground. He tried to kick the monster while he was down but it dodged instinctively. "Tch. You guys are good." He mumbled and stood back up.

BD: 7

Dmg: 1

Mr. 11: 07/12

Despite that he was losing much life while battling these monsters, he decided that he should end one of them pretty quick. He ran towards the first monster and slashed his mace, but it dodged. Then his mace glowed color purple and he slashed it again. The attack succeeded, turning the monster to polygons. He smiled, thinking that only one monster to go.

BD: 8

Dmg: 2

The other Nepent seeing that his friends died and turned to polygons. This made it to become mad and ran quickly with its root legs and slashed Eleven repeatedly. But it failed as Eleven blocked it off with his mace and smiled at the enemy. He turned around, making his hands to be pushed back to it. Eleven smirked and back-stepped lightly.