[PP-F4] Meeting New Friends (Completed)

The 4th floor, the Snowy floor. Where snow never stops in this place and it would seem more christmas here. Eleven liked it this climate. He wore his sweater just before going here because he knew that this place will be cold. Eleven walked along the path towards a bench in the place. The bench was fine and still good. So Eleven took a seat and looked at the snowy sky. He cupped his two hands together in hoping to catch some snowflakes. "This is really nice. I wonder if it is snowing in my place?" He asked himself while looking down at the snowflakes that was gathered under his hands.

I finally closed up shop for the day and decided to take a walk through out the paths and wonder lands that are know to the fourth floor. I approach a center area around a frozen fountain, probably never actually worked in the first place anyways. I sit down at a bench, some what close by to another play catching snow flakes and talking. I being to smile, happy that this floor actually brings out some happiness in people, un like Floor 7 and Floor 9 which are a jungle and a volcanic ruin."I love but hate this floor, the temperature sucks at times but this floor is truly amazing." I somewhat say to myself, hoping to strike a conversation with the man next to me.

Eleven noticed a man walking towards his place right now. And he didn't even react when he took a sit near him. He moved a little far from the person, seeing him as a stranger now. Finally, the person who sat next time talked but it was quite complex and he couldn't get what he meant. Eleven slowly looked at the person on his right. He was shocked to see such a handsome face. 'Oh my.. His words are complex but the face heaven.' He said in his thought and smiled unconsciously at him. "Oh hi.." He said, his voice almost fading. "I'm Eleven." And smiled again to him.

"Well nice to meet you Eleven, my name is Clarence." I give a bright smile and look at him.Been a while since I've met a really cute guy. I wonder if he is... on my side of the field sort of say."So what are you doing here on a cold day like this all by yourself?" As I start to chat with Eleven, I start to give him a assessment with my eyes sort of say, seeing what kind of fighter, what he looked like sort of thing."Also by the way, please don't judge me just by my color. Had a run in with some Pker's and such."

"Me too Clarence." He smiled to him too him too. I've never seen a heavenly face before. It must be God send! He kept his smile until Clarence talked, asking him if what was he doing here. "Well I wasn't doing anything much. I was just exploring the place I guess. The weather's beautiful here. I also love snow." He said and slowly looked up when he saw the orange gem. He jerked and stiffened. W-what?? He's an PKer? Oh no. This is bad. You could see that Eleven was panicking but when Clarence explained why he had that, Eleven sighed. "A-ah.. I see.. So Clarence what were you doing here?" He returned the question, smiling to him.

I stiffen a bit too, hoping that Eleven doesn't freak out, but I see him return to a smile and I let out a happy sigh."Yeah, the weather is great here, same with people on this floor." I blush lightly at my failed attempt to be smooth and i look into his eyes."What am I doing here? Well, just walking around and looking around after i closed my shop up for the day, ugh I'm so tired." I complain and flop down more on the bench, making tired groaning noises to emphasize it joking like."Cold air feels good though." I say as I stretch up, my shirt ridding up a bit.

"Ahh I see. So you've got a ship eh? So what's your profession Clarence-kun?" He smiled and looked in the upward and down. Cupping his two hands and catches some snowflakes with his bare hands. He never had any gloves. It didn't feel any cold sitting here for the first time but as he kept sitting outside on this snowy place sure made his skin cold. He started shivering while gripping down on his pants and looked at Clarence. "I-it isn't cool when you don't have enough clothes to warm yourse-se-self..zz." He said and shivered on the last part, looking at the snowflakes on his hands. "T-they look pretty right?" He smiled, trying to remain on his childish and cheerful side.

"Yeah, they really are." I say and lock eyes with Eleven. I notice Eleven is starting to shiver so I star tto take my jacket off. With my jacket off I have on a white tucked in shirt (loosely) with the sleeves rolled up to my elbows and some brown darker pants on and black shoes. I sit up a bit and get up and go behind Eleven. I grap my trench coat/ type thing over him, trying to warm him. I sit next to Eleven this time and not on the other bench."Don't worry about me. The cold never bothered me anyways." I smile and lay back, looking up in the sky, my shirt coming un-tucked a bit more as i do."And as for my profession? I am a alchemist with a small hut for a shop, not much room but good for a shop at least."

(OOC: I know I made a Frozen reference. Lol OOC)

Eleven looked at Clarence as he stood up from his bench and walked behind Eleven. He was more shocked when Clarence's trench coat covered his cold body. His face was now as red as an apple and he slightly looked at Clarence sitting next to him. He then became flustered and shook his head, taking away the redness on his face. This was the first time he ever felt this warmth in his life. Luckily, his face was now reddish but it can be noticed if someone focused on his face. Eleven looked down and heard Clarence saying that his profession was Alchemy. "A-ah I see." He inhaled and exhaled. "It's really a good one." He said. "T-thank you for this C-clarence-kun. You are really nice to me." He continued to look down and smiled a little bit.

I smile brightly and turn a little red in the face, for reasons un known. "Oh you're most certainly welcome Eleven, I love being nice, especially to the right people." I smile and blush a bit more as I turn to face him directly, my happy face looking directly at him."Now I have told something about me, telling me something about yourself Mr. Cute Eleven guy." I smile childish like and sit there cross legged on the bench, waiting for an answer/ sotry about himself.

"Hmm." Eleven looked up, his face was now okay, not reddish, not red and he smiled to Clarence. "Since you asked, well let me tell you a bit of me. I want to be an idol in the real world but sadly that grumpy man rejected my performance. So I played this game to get out of it, then I wanted to be an artisan so bad, but it seems that I am unlucky and doesn't have time to do it." He paused and looked at Clarence's eyes and winked fast and smiled brightly. "So what is your choice of weapon, Mr. Nice and Mysterious Clarence guy? Mine's a mace by the way." His expression changed to a comfortable and a joking expression.

I face turns a fiery red when Eleven winked at me, that kind of thing happens for some reason when people wink at me."Mr. nice and Mysterious Clarence guy, nice." I laugh lightly because of that and I smile widely again."Anyways, my choice of weapon would actually have to be a dagger, small but agile. Maces are pretty cool too. There is always some cool guy holding a mace I must say." I wink back at Eleven and continue to talk."So you want to be a artisan? Never really seen much of that on this game myself, but I would help you with the ques tsome time if you need help." I smile happily and finish talking, sitting there next to Eleven.

Eleven noticed Clarence's face turning red, which made him smirk. Yay I like this. Making a person blush. Now I am gonna be a good idol once someone finishes this game. He is sometimes flirty and couldn't even notice it. "You should be happy I called you Nice. Because it would be bad if you were Mysterious right?" He smiled. Being so childish and all. "A dagger? How nice. I've always liked dagger but I think they'll be too small. Thank you for the compliment about maces Mr nice and mysterious guy. Really? Well I believe in that too." Eleven noticed that he winked at him and he blushed a little and chuckled. "Oh I will be Clarence. You really are as mysterious as ever you know?" He smiled feeling a little bit comfortable. "Oh wait. It must have been really cold here. You sure you want to stay here?" He said forgetting that he gave his trench coat to him for warmth.

I continue to blush a bit as we talk on the bench I do really like, I wonder if I can make him blush more? I smile a bit and continue to listen to him."I'm mysterious? Eh, oh well, keep you guessing. And I don't really care if we stay here or not. I really enjoy talking to you." I make myself blush at the comment and I look down at my feet, my face red."Also. You kind of have a smear of snow on your face." I say and reach out, wiping it off his upper lip and flicking it on to the ground.

(OOC This may be my last post otnight. so can you post and I might post again, if not, then I'll post tomorrow. OOC)

Seeing as Clarence was still blushing, Eleven had a smirk on his face. I wonder what is he thinking right now? Then looked at him talking, looking at Clarence's eyes. "Oh really? Well the pleasure's all mine. I also love talking to you, especially alone with you." He said and winked again. Then he was shocked and blushed a little bit as Clarence was reaching under his lip. He blushed again, sighed, trying to control his emotions. Hmm, what would be my revenge for this blush? Oh! I know. He giggled. He slowly leaned towards Clarence's face and studied his eyes. "You've got some nice purple eyes." He smiled widely tilting his head while his eyes are closed. He then opened his eyes fast and blew on Clarence's forehead. "Now that snowflake is gone." He smiled again while pulling his body back to the bench.

"yeah. I'm enjoying talking to you too. Nice break from the in-fun stuff going in in this game. And would you like to go for a walk?"before I could get a response I see Eleven get bright red and wink at me again. Setting my face to a blazing red. He then slowly leaned in to my face, Inches a-part. I was about to ask what he was doing but then he opened his mouth to speak. The comment about my purple eyes made me blush again but what really set me off was him blowing on my face to get a snowflake off. The warm breath to my cold skin sends a shiver down my spine.If he continues to make me blush like this I'm going to be permanently red. I think to myself as I stare him right in the eye."Now I'm guessing someone like you is dating someone right?" I ask and hope for the right answer to me

Eleven looked at Clarence as he was blushing apple red. That made him giggle. "And why would you ask Mr mysterious and nice guy?" He said playfully and smiled to him. "You know you get so damn handsome when you blush like that." He said. "Oh so you want to take a walk with me? Sure." He added and stood up, waiting for Clarence to stand up too. "Hurry up! It's getting cold here and your trench coat is beginning to get cold too." He smiled playfully again.

I smile at his comment on why.Here is my chance to make him blush! Un-announced, I quickly lean in to his face, my lips close to the left side of his face. I start to move towards his ear, but before that, giving a extremely light kiss on his cheek. almost un noticeable... almost. I then get really close to his ear and say."Because maybe, being single is over rated." And with that I come back to a usual standing position and wink at Eleven. When Eleven afterwards comments on my looks when I am red I get redder and cover my face in my hands."Jesus Christ Eleven. Someone really knows how to Flirt." i smile and start to walk with him, side by side."Are you sure you want me to take the coat back? It is getting cold out here and I wouldn't want you to get cold."

His eyes were widen as he saw Clarence went close to his ears, planting a light kiss on his cheek. His warm voice boomed on his delicate ear, making him blush too. Oh no. He made me blush. his face was really bright red and when he looked up to Clarence and he smirked. He didn't even dare to reply on the sentence he just spoke near to his ears. But when he complimented him he smiled. "Why thank you. You also got the skills to make me blush." He then looked up to Clarence while he was talking about the coat. Eleven quickly grabbed Clarence's right arm and placed his face close to it. "Thank you for your dear concern." he said and smiled while still blushing. "But where are we going?" He wondered.

"Where ever you would like to go cutie." I smile a bit and turn around to face snowy plains that extend before me. I begin to walk forward, crushing snow under me as I walk across the path way.God. He really needs to be single. I will be very sad if he isn't.I mentally wonder as we come to the top of a hill, looking out across the floor. I smile a little bit more and turn back to Eleven. "God. I just love this spot of this floor, along with over things." I blush a bit and look Eleven in the eye.