[PP-F4] Meeting New Friends (Completed)

I was still grabbing Clarence's arm as we go up to the top of the hill, showing the whole floor of Aincrad. "It's beautiful isn't it Clarence?" I smiled to Clarence as I admire the beautiful place. I looked at Clarence as he faces me, looking at my eye. I blushed as he do it. "Oh really? So you have been here before. But with whom?" I asked curiously while looking again to the snow beneath us. Snows were gathering on top of my head and so was gathering on Clarence's. This felt like a date to me. I wonder if Clarence feels this too. He blushed again and smiled.

"Yeah I was here with someone once before. His name was Sakuri....... lets not think on the depressing past. I still want to know if you are dating someone. Because I am not." I smile sadly and turn to face the sun, old memories of dates and great times leaking in to my head.If we could have spent one more day together, god I would said the things I didn't have the chance too. My eyes start to tingle and I notice that I am on the verge of tears. Is hake my head a bit and try to keep my tears from coming out."Not here. Please not now."

I was shocked when Clarence said the name of his past 'Sakuri.' "Ah I see. I understand that Clarence, love can be sometimes harsh and can be sometimes happy. Oh? You're asking me if I am still dating someone? Well I should say I am dating someone right now." I smiled to Clarence, hoping that he knew that I was talking about him. But he'll uncover the truth later because I know he is a one heck of a curious man. I thought and looked at Clarence as he faced the sun. I felt curious and looked at his face and saw that tears built up into his eyes. I am a sensitive person and that made tears to build up into my eyes. They started falling and I don't know why I am crying. Moments later, I just heard my loud cry, standing on top of a hill with someone, crying without any reasons at all. Gosh being sensitive is weird. I thought to myself.

[OOC]

I hear a cry come from behind me and I see Eleven, with tears pouring out of his eyes, which caused me to do something I was not expecting to do. I pull Eleven towards me sudden;y and wrap him in a huge, crying a little less and burrow my head in his neck."Th- the thank you Eleven. You may not be an idol, but you sure do mean a lot to me." I pull my head back from his neck and smile a bit, staring into his bright eyes and I can't help but see Sakuri in them (sort of say) I can see the man I feel in love with all over again. I slowly lean my head in, our faces centimeters a-part and our foreheads touching."You are so.. just thank you."

(OOC Yeah, my character is sensitive too lol, this is gonna be fun...)

I felt that warm hug from him which shocked me a little and I start to sob a little but still my eyes are still teary. I rubbed my eyes quickly and it went red. I savored the moment of hug and listened as Clarence thanked me. "Awh you're making me blush again." He said jokingly and patted his back with my free hand. I smiled when I saw his face slowly backing up and then placed it centimeters a-part from my for head too. But our foreheads are touching. "You're welcome Clarence. Now let's go because I don't want to get too dramatic over here." I said, pulling Clarence down the hill.

[OOC]

I start to smile from seeing Eleven starting to blush.I need to say something, about us possibly dating- wait he said he is dating someone. I frown slightly and turn to Eleven."Wait a minute, you are dating someone right? Because you said you were." I say, slightly sad but still trying to send a good mood, not working that well.Well, I see my chances are destroyed, ugh.... Hopefully we can still be friends. Is he still my sexuality or just a big flirt though.... These thoughts distract me and I don't see the rock in my way. I hit it with my foot and begin to fall, cursing myself repeatably.

(OOC It's cool. So do you want to turn this thread just into a Private Party? OOC)

I looked at Clarence who frowned as we walk down from the hill. He then asked about that dating again. "Uhm. Yeah I was. Don't you want to know who?" I smiled but then I heard a tone of sadness in his tone. Which made me sad. I think i'll need to make a plan so that he will be happy. Kehehe. "You know you could've asked me directly if you want?" I looked up at Clarence as he stumbled on a rock and fell down cursing himself. Quickly, I ran to him to save him but he fell down the ground. "Are you okay?" I said offering my hand to him and smiling. Waiting for his hand to be grabbed by him. "Make sure to be fast or you'll be hypotermia. I know it's really weird to have that in this virtual world, but maybe, just maybe." He winked again.

[OOC]

"My god I'm so clumsy- hey thanks for the hand up." I smile and blush red really bad when he winked at me.I feel like he is being a tease at the moment. My god, I don't feel like he is dating someone but I have no idea.... god he is so Cute! I smile a bit as I stand up."I can't take it any more!" I pretty much yell and grab Eleven my the shirt collar and pull him close, our faces right next to each other, lips so close."Eleven will you go out with me?" I practically announce to the whole world as i stare into his eyes intently and hoping for a good answer.

I giggled as Clarence said that he was such a clumsy. Then he smiled and looked at his purple eyes. They really are beautiful. I thought to myself and admired it. "Eh??" I said as I was being pulled close to Clarence's face and it was very sweet of him. I intently looked at his eyes and smiled. Clarence asked me about going out. "Well do you remember when I said that I was dating someone?" I paused and giggled a bit. "Well I was actually referring to us, going into this place, talking about stuffs." I finished my statement and looked around the place, there were actually NPCs looking at us and some players. I got really embarrassed and closed my eyes. Then pulling Clarence behind a tree. The tree was chilly and I passionately kissed Clarence in the lips without any warnings. I felt his warm lips on mine. Then I pulled out and smiled.

When I hear Eleven say he was referring to me, my body just let out pretty much a huge sigh of relief.He... he really does like me... These thoughts were cut off by the pull to behind a tree, my kid napper beings Eleven."What are we do-" My words were cut off with lips being pressed on mine, silencing me completely. This passionate kiss only lasted for so long, and before I knew it he pulled away from me. The kiss left my face a deep shade of red and my lips turned up in a grin like a mad man. I pull him back into a quickly, light kiss before leaning against the tree, looking at him with more of a studying grin."Never really noticed how hot you were." I mumble.

(OOC Can only post once or twice more tonight OOC).

"Nah shut your mouth." He said with a smile and giggled again. He made a sigh too that this playing with him was over and they are now lovers. "So what are we gonna do right now Clarence? I really can't wait to go out an adventure with you." He smiled and hugged him lightly. Then he complimented me, making me blush again. "Well the same goes to you, but only hotter." He said.

[OOC]

I shake my head lightly to the comment that I am hotter but I don't say anything."hmm. We could do a lot of things. Explore. Talk. Cuddle. Make out." I smile and blush on the last one.i still can't believe it. We are now a couple! Be a while. Gotta get back into the swing or things sort of say I grab Elevens smooth hand and grip it with mine lightly, holding hands."we could go to the summer oasis here. He one spot where people on this floor can get away from the snow and be in warmth. It's not visited much and it is beautiful. Would you like to go?" I ask and smile, getting off the bark of the tree and standing by Eleven"a side.

(OOC Clarence will being missing him too. Can post like one more time then off to bed OOC)

"Exploring, talking and cuddling sounds great. But make out? Meh, too young for that." He said innocently and looked at Clarence. His eyes are sparkling and smile evilly. "Have you make out with your ex-boyfriend?" He said almost laughing to this. It's true, he was really too innocent for that stuff. But the kissing was not. "Hmm? A summer oasis eh? Well as my lover say so. Then let's go!" He said with excitement in his tone and his expression. I never had my boyfriend before. So Clarence would be my first.

[OOC]

"No I didn't really make out with him. We didn't see each other much and he was well... I didn't know if he really like me for a while. And wait, how old are you?" I just now realised. That I didn't even know his age.i turned 16 a lite while ago. I hope he isn't to far from my age. I would mind that much if there was a two to three difference but four... I don't know. But I like a lot so yeah! I quickly think I this while walking to the oasis. Hand in hand.

"Ah I see. I thought you two were making out." He smiled again and looked at the path they were heading. "Me? Well.. I'm.." He said hesitating about saying his age. What if he doesn't like me for being 13? "Well I'm 13." He said closing his eyes, imagining all the bad stuffs that will happen if after he said it. He was sweating, as they nearly arrive at the summer oasis. He didn't notice that he was gripping Clarence's hands hard.

[OOC]

I could feel the grip on my hand turn very Very hard as we walked and approached the Summer Oasis."13? Okay, I don't care. I'm 16, practically 15 still if it doesn't matter to you?" I turn to Eleven and smile brightly.13? That is no matter, I don't really care much if he is 13, 3 years, pretty much 2 away from me doesn't really bother me at all. I smile to myself and continue to walk, looking over at Eleven and smiling even more.I still can't believe he is my boy friend a sof today, he is just ot cute and awesome!

(OOC I'm up for doing the quest. And, good morning! OOC)

"Oh yeah your quest." I smile slightly and look at Eleven with his pleading face on.And he wonders why I think he is hot I blush slightly at my thought and lean toward Eleven and look him in the eyes, close to his face."You don't even have to ask. Of course I will." I smile and kiss him directly on the lips, shocking him and surprising myself actually. After a second of us kissing I lean back and smile."Now what would you like as your familiar?"

(OOC Its okay with late posts. I was at school when you posted. Sorry for not posting though lol. and okay, I'm up for doing the quest with you :) OOC)

"Oh yeah your quest." I smile slightly and look at Eleven with his pleading face on.And he wonders why I think he is hot I blush slightly at my thought and lean toward Eleven and look him in the eyes, close to his face."You don't even have to ask. Of course I will." I smile and kiss him directly on the lips, shocking him and surprising myself actually. After a second of us kissing I lean back and smile."Now what would you like as your familiar?"

(OOC Its okay with late posts. I was at school when you posted. Sorry for not posting though lol. and okay, I'm up for doing the quest with you :) OOC)