[PP-F1]First Friend?(Keith, Cindelika)

Cindelia had just came back to the Town of Beginings when she looked up, and ran. All she could do was run. She couldn't do anything but run. Soon, she found herself gasping but before she could stop she charged right into a male player. "Oh, hey....... She said. "I am so sorry! I just couldn't think. I was just running across every corner...."Cindelika trailed off with a bunch of unneeded mumbling then looked down at her feet.

Keith felt something bump into him and he turned around slowly, seeing a girl had run into him by accident. "Hey, it's no biggie!" He said with a smile, offering a hand to help her up. "My name, is Keith. Keith Yudai. Nice to meet ya!" He said, keeping his same happy smile. "What's your name?"

"Um......." Cindelika looked back up at the player named <>, and then continued her statement. "I am Cindelika!" and then she immediaty lost her nerve and looked back down.

What is wrong with me, I can't even look up......

She soon looked up again and began to talk. "You wanna possibly forge a party?" she asked, but she realized again how'd they met. She had ran into him.

Keith smiled and gave a shrug. "I don't see why not. Sounds fun!" He said, opening up his menu and sending a party invite to Cindelika. "So there's tons of things we could go do. Like clear a dungeon, or fight a field boss, or even try rooting out a Maverick." Keith said, going on about good activities to do inside Sword Art Online. "But if you wanna take things a little more lax, we could always try fighting boars."

"Um....." Cindelika said. "wanna fight boars then fight something big? I.....This.....Will be my first adventure.....Ive stuck to the town this whole game so far" Cindelika said. She looked up at Keith for the third time and noticed the orange mark over his head. Hey, Keith.... Why are you a PKer? I thought you were a maverick hunter.... And when yuo kill a maverick you dont turn orange..."

Keith looked up at the orange crystal above his head and he scratched his neck. "Yeah... Not exactly a friend maker, is it?" He said, sighing slightly. "Sometimes, Mavericks aren't always orange. Most people who run Maverick activity are actually green. They operate killings but never do it themselves." Keith said, looking back to Cindelika. "Ready to get going?"

Keith kept up with her questions as he clicked accept.

"Two younger sisters.

What food isn't my favorite?

A katana made from space metal.

40."

He said, walking along the town while scrolling through maps. Growing up with two younger sisters, Keith was more than well adapted to being bombarded with questions. Naturally, he didn't really listen to what he said as he tried to find somewhere to fight mobs. "We can head outside the town and just start with boars. Sound alright?" He said, closing his menu and looking to Cindelika.

"Your the boss, Keith!" Cindelika looked around for the boars and saw one beginning to run very close. She looked toward Keith. "OK, so how about u do first hit? This is also my first day in combat!" She looked back around and then back to her feet again as she measured the distance from the closest boar in her head.

"Ready?"

(Ooc-how does the monster attack?)

[OOC]

Keith nodded and drew his katana, looking to Cindelika and getting ready. "Alright, I'll make first move." Keith waited for the boar to draw close and he sent Astral Blade into a slash, the clapping of air echoing as his blade moved at the speed of sound. He sent a rapid array of slashes and then stopped after a few seconds, slowly putting his katana away. After putting it in it's sheath, hundreds of red slashes appeared on the boar and it burst into blue crystals.

Keith: 83/83

Cindelika: 7/7

Boar: 0/5

(OOC-will you rp for the boar??)

Another boar!

Cindelika gripped her spear hard in her hand. This was a fight at hand, not a stroll through lala land. She began to spin the spear around and around untill she got it into the right position. She then charged at the boar with the spear pointed frontward. When she got close, she lunged forward.

Cindelika-5/5

Keith-83/83

Boar 2:5/5(miss)

Battle Dice:1(Miss)

Damage-0(Natural miss)