[SP-F5] Observing the Inn

I woke up in a inn, I looked outside and said Floor 5 huh.. the first floor to ever have a different environment. A desert. It's nice to have a different change in a while aye? I thought to myself or rather talking to myself which seemed pretty idiotic but hey, no one's here to judge me about it.

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

Probably not married.. but about to die.. I put my hands in both of my black pockets with my jacket with a bucklet and a shirt underneath that I acquired from Ashley, they just blew in the wind.. Flowing here and there.. The breeze sure is nice here.. but it's a bit too hot..

Rageagumon

(OOC: I'm still in the inn.. derp) I should go pay for my stay now.. I quickly cleaned the place, ate my breakfast, 1x Bread and 1x Cream. I swiped open my inventory and discarded a few things I don't need. ... I should've sold these things.. Good thing I only discarded a rugged cloth

Rageagumon

While feeling the breeze inside the inn one last time.. I did a third-time check to make sure everything is nice and tidy just how I had it when I entered this room. I'm going to make sure it didn't even be used! (OOC: I'm just a sorta neat person.. don't blame me.. *looks around*)

Rageagumon

I heard laughs and cheers, saw smiles and smirks, grins and chuckles. Heard many things going on in this cramped inn.. Many many people were in it. Seemed like a place of life in Grandor.. Floor 5.. Grandor.. It's a nice place.. I said while still observing the inn

Rageagumon

I looked down at the pictures that I was holding tightly with both of my hands I don't think I want to explore today.. I'll stay here at this inn.. with all the cheers.. smiles.. smirks.. grins.. laughs.. chuckles.. Everything here.. I want to witness it..

Rageagumon