(PP-F4) Black and Blue

Rue walked out of her shop on the fourth floor. She then seen a black haired boy standing out in the snow. She walked curiously to him and asked if he was okay. She breathed warm air into the open air. It was quite cold. She had on a blue cloak. It was pretty warm. She kept to looking curiously at the boy.

Rue walked out of her shop on the fourth floor. She then seen a black haired boy standing out in the snow. She walked curiously to him and asked if he was okay. She breathed warm air into the open air. It was quite cold. She had on a blue cloak. It was pretty warm. She kept to looking curiously at the boy.

Demon looked at the girl with pure black eyes as he was enraged by her coming so quick. But he was bored so his fire and his eyes died down to a soft yellow. Yes I'm okay I just am bored he said quickly moving back. So far he could not detect any weapons. Then began to look at the girl and examine her. Would you like to part with me he said quietly.

Demon looked at the girl with pure black eyes as he was enraged by her coming so quick. But he was bored so his fire and his eyes died down to a soft yellow. Yes I'm okay I just am bored he said quickly moving back. So far he could not detect any weapons. Then began to look at the girl and examine her. Would you like to part with me he said quietly.

Yes I would love to she said to the boy who had just asked her to party with her. She brought out her dagger and said I'm a fighter. Let me take you to my shop first so you can warm up. By the way my name is Rue just so you know. For a second she had been scared from a minute from his glare hut now he seemed to realize his tenseness.

Yes I would love to she said to the boy who had just asked her to party with her. She brought out her dagger and said I'm a fighter. Let me take you to my shop first so you can warm up. By the way my name is Rue just so you know. For a second she had been scared from a minute from his glare hut now he seemed to realize his tenseness.

Rue pulled out her dagger to show it to him. The blade then turned white. It blended in with anything. She opened the shop door and walked inside warmth hitting her quickly. Then she said Daemon huh? I am a pretty good fighter. I fight with daggers. She shown her blue eyes at him and then back at the fire. I heard there is a ice dungeon we could check out or there is a few mountains that are filled with monsters. And there also i believe we are strong enough to go she said quickly. She was eager to party with one other person. She was always solo or in large groups.

Rue pulled out her dagger to show it to him. The blade then turned white. It blended in with anything. She opened the shop door and walked inside warmth hitting her quickly. Then she said Daemon huh? I am a pretty good fighter. I fight with daggers. She shown her blue eyes at him and then back at the fire. I heard there is a ice dungeon we could check out or there is a few mountains that are filled with monsters. And there also i believe we are strong enough to go she said quickly. She was eager to party with one other person. She was always solo or in large groups.

OOC ill be the boar then its your turn then my turn then your the boar.

The boar was enraged. It's tusks faintly glowed white and it charged at the boy who had done the damage to it so far. It was hoping to kill it before going down. It hit the boy for two damage and left him with a ice shard effect bringing two turns per his posts.

Rue 11/11

Demon 9/11 1 damage per two turns.