[SP-F1] << Earning a Living >> [Gatu]

Gatsu is just taking a break from exploring the city, when he comes across the bulletin board, which holds various information such as different beginning or repeatable quests, the leader board, guild information, and any announcements (Which just announced really how many players had already been lost) "Hmm nothing really that interesting. He keeps looking over the board for a little while longer, until he finally notices something that catches his eye "Learn a profession! I can open up my open shop if I learn a profession. But which one to go with smithing or tailoring would be practical but I bet everyone would go with that. Artisan could make a lot of money because it's jewelery but doesn't sound that good. Being a merchant sounds perfect, I can sell pretty much anything and if I get my appraising up enough, people would pay me to tell them the quality of their weapons. Perfect!

Gatsu reads over the quest directions, just need to talking to the merchant NPC and do whatever he tells me. I hope that doesn't mean anything anything, I know the guy that made this game trapped us in here but he wouldn't make the NPC's do other things to us than fight....would he? Gatsu shakes the idea out of his head no no no need to think like that Gatsu. After a few minutes of searching he had finally found the Merchant NPC. Gatsu taps the NPC to try and get his attention "Excuse me sir, I'm looking to become a merchant." The NPC slowly turns around to great him, the game creator may be evil but he certainly did go all out with these graphics, the NPC was a taller darker man, his dark brown hair had a short trim cut which was styled neatly, he wore a pair of glasses that hung on the edge of his nose. "Ah a future Merchant, Excellent! Alright all you need to do is go into the fields, kill some boars, and bring me back three good items! Gatsu agreed to do the terms and headed out to the fields to get his items and than soon to start his own shop!