[PP-F4] Feeding the Enemy (Clarence12)

Eleven was smiling as they were heading to the Summer Oasis, the place where his lover Clarence told him that it was great. Clarence then asked him if what kind of familiar would he have. "Well i'd love to have a familiar that is cute and small. And is also purple, like your eyes." He said while placing his hand on Clarence's left cheek and smiled. He quickly placed his hands down and looked at a hooded figure in front of them. The person was odd and it was looking directly at ours, though the eyes are covered with the hood. Eleven couldn't actually tell whether if it's a girl or a boy. "Well in the quest. It said that I will be meeting a person who will then give me a food to give to my future familiar and make it mine. Just like you Clarence, you are mine. But not a familiar." He giggled and held Clarence's hand as he pulls Clarence towards the hooded person, being so excited to receive a familiar.

[OOC]

I smile at eleven's comment on me being his."Always." Isay. It being a mere whisper but getting the point across, I'm not going anywhere any time soon. I look up at the hooded figure as I'm dragged to it and I try to see if it looks like the one that I attempted at with Miaki a while earlier.Must be different in different places. Mine was a gypsy in a bar. His must be a rouge in the forest. I still can't get over the fact that me Eleven were dating, and already doing something together."Something small cute and Purple? Hmm, will be pretty hard to find must say." I start to think back to anything I have found purple and the most I have found was a strange bird.

"Pretty hard? Awh c'mon I know you are way better than this." He said encouraging Clarence and looked at the hooded figure, with the hood facing us. Eleven smiled as he was really near from the hooded figure. "Are you here for the quest?" The hooded man said with a smooth and sexy voice, facing towards Eleven. Eleven jerked as he heard the voice from the hooded figure. Wait. I must contain myself, I have Clarence and he's just a NPC. He thought to himself, and looked at Clarence, sending a kiss on the cheek randomly. "Yup!" after he said that, a pop-up appeared requesting for Eleven to accept the material. Eleven smiled and pressed <>. "Well then good luck!" Said the NPC guy and ran randomly somewhere. Eleven looked back at Clarence with a big smile on his face. "Now, where should we start looking for a familiar?" He asked cutely.

I blush brightly when Eleven randomly kisses me on the cheek.This is what it feels like to really truly be wanted. I could get used to this. I continue to smile even as the NPC runs away and Eleven accepts the quest."My god you are cute." I say with a slight blush as I kiss him randomly on the cheek also."Now as to where to start. If you want a bird it would be in the forest, deep in the forest, if you want something else then it will take a while to find it I must say." I try to think back into my thoughts but can't come up with a time where something purple was found.

I blush brightly when Eleven randomly kisses me on the cheek.This is what it feels like to really truly be wanted. I could get used to this. I continue to smile even as the NPC runs away and Eleven accepts the quest."My god you are cute." I say with a slight blush as I kiss him randomly on the cheek also."Now as to where to start. If you want a bird it would be in the forest, deep in the forest, if you want something else then it will take a while to find it I must say." I try to think back into my thoughts but can't come up with a time where something purple was found.

I think adventuring around here might be a good idea. He thought and blushed as Clarence kissed him on the cheek also, following it up with a compliment. "Awh thanks Clarry." He said and giggled. I really do hope that our relationship doesn't end. He thought again and looked at the Summer Oasis. The sun was present, it was quite warm inside this place and there were also green and abundant trees around the place. It was truly magnificent. Clarence said something about a familiar bird. He replied, "UHm, I want a dragon Clarry. I heard that we can find some dragons in Aincrad and I've been wanting really to find one and keep it as a pet." He said with a hint of excitement on his tone. After he said that, his mind would be flooded by some imaginations of him having a pet dragon, flying around the place as he rode on it. Eleven spaced out as he kept on thinking things.

I blush a little bit more as we head out to the forest, to look for his purple dragon."I wonder where the dragons would be at, either in a cave or some where in this forest. Where do you think Eleven?" I smile and look down at the other person standing next to me.Hmmm, going into a cave might work, I just can't remember where Keith found his first dragon, I don't think I even asked him that before, since I'm not going for a dragon, I want a penguin. I continue to walk with Eleven as i try to remember the origin of dragons, especially on this floor.

"Uh, I don't know Clarry." He said, while looking around the place. The sun was still up and it is really getting hot inside. "Doesn't you feel the hotness in this Summer Oasis?" He asked while looking around for the main source. "Hmm the sun might be the cause but it feels kinda weird." He thought aloud not even noticing that he said his thoughts aloud.

The couple went on walking until a silhouette, probably a huge one appeared behind a bunch of trees. The movement of the large silhouette tells them that it was tending or feeding to something. "But what is that large thing feeding to?" He said his thoughts aloud again, while putting his index finger on his lips, acting like he was thinking. Which was he is doing right now

"You're right, it is hot in here, ugh." I sigh and fan myself lightly with my hand and I put my coatin my inventory, just wearing my white shirt, pants, and shoes. I reach up and un button one button from ym shirt, revealing a little bit more of skin as we approach the big figure in the trees.

"No idea what it is feeding to. Might as well go check it out." I say with a smile as we approach the shadow, I pull my dagger out and crouch down lightly, slowly walking towards it.What are you! I think to myself as I take another cautious step toward it.

Eleven looked at Clarence as he took away his coat, revealing his shirt, pants and boots. Clarence then unbuttoned his which made Eleven to smirk. "I wonder what covered under your shirt." He said jokingly to his boyfriend and giggled lightly.

Eleven followed Clarry as he took some steps towards the silhouette feeding to someone. Eleven quickly activated his <> skill. And guess what he found? A mama dragon! "It is quite unusual seeing a dragon here don't you think?" He said this in a low tune, making sure that the mama dragon won't see us here. "Say Clarry, the mama dragon won't let us have her baby right? So we need to defeat it." He said looking at his boyfriend in the eye. "And first one to defeat it gets the right to be treated by the person who didn't won, is that okay to you?" He said, smiling widely with his eyebrow forming an upward v.

[OOC]

I blush brightly from Eleven's statement."Maybe you'll find out." I say and give him a wink as we approach the creature."A mother dragon? Well, that seems quite challenging to kill, I'm guessing me saying anything will stop you from going at it..." I shake my head lightly with a smile, him acting like me when I first joined this death game."And yes, its a deal." I smile widely also and stand up from my crouching position on the forest floor."I'll go in first and you come in right after me okay? He'll take my aggro since I'm a higher level then you. Just stay alive and then we can go out to dinner afterwards." I smile and take my position to run in.

(OOC Welcome back and Good Morning to you (I think it's morning for you) OOC)

Eleven suddenly blush at what Clarence said, "Maybe you'll find out." And placed his hands on his cheek kawaii-ly. Eleven get serious as he looked upon the mama dragon feeding to her baby dragon. "Nope." He said and listened to all Clarry said. "I can't just let my boyfriend take all the credit for killing that monster. So I'm gonna kill it with you. And of course I have powers!" He exclaimed unconsciously, making the mama dragon to look at our direction. " Oh no! It noticed us." He said in more troubled and panicking voice.

Clarence 37/37

Eleven 15/15

Mama Dragon 25/25

[OOC Hai! Ohayo!

I charge in immediately, hoping to get this fight over with quick and easy like."Hey over here!" I yell at the Mother Dragon as I run back and fourth, getting its attention. I raise my dagger up and prepare to strike the creature down, hopefully wounding it.

As I lunge forward the Dragon lifts its wing up and I pass right under it, skidding to a halt behind it."You're smarter then you look." I mumble and walk backs a bit.

Clarence:37/37

Eleven:15/15

Mama Dragon:25/25

(OOC God dangit 4 OOC)

Looking at his boyfriend as he tried to attack the mama dragon. Eleven got amazed by how cool and handsome he is in fighting. " My turn!" He exclaimed making the dragon to look at him. Eleven quickly activated his << Acrobatics>> skill and jumped on the shoulders of his boyfriend and equipped his mace. Then jumped again, using Clarry's shoulders for support and back-flipped in the air, his mace is glowing and he smashed his weapon to the enemy. Dealing damage to it.

Clarence 37/37

Eleven 15/15

Mama Dragon 23/25

I stumble slightly as I feel Eleven jump off my shoulders and flip up and attack with the dragon with grace, my mouth open from watching him do it so easily."My god." I mumble and smile as I start to run at it, trying to show off. I raise my dagger and go for another attack, knowing this one is going to hit.

The dragon saw me moving and went to hit me, but it was not good enough for that task. I fell to my knees while running and started to slide, bending backward, just under the creature's wing. I smile as I come from underneath the wing and quickly hop up from the hard ground. With my dagger in hand I run directly at the thing and come up close to its stomach. I jump up and plant my feet on its stomach and launch myself off of its thick skin and twirl backwards, throwing my dagger and watching it sink it its stomach with a crunch. The dragon thrashes around and throws the dagger out and it rolls to the side."I'm winning." I smile playfully and back up away from the dragon.

Clarence 37/37

Eleven 15/15

Mama Dragon 16/25

(OOC a 10! Yes OOC)

As he landed on the ground looked at the creature and his boyfriend. "Wow that's a nice hit Clarry! But that doesn't mean you'll win. The monster's alive still." He said and giggled. He jumped in the air again, trying to strike on the stomach. He failed on making damage on the dragon since its skin is thick and Eleven didn't notice the hand of the dragon coming toward Eleven. It hit him, making him to be sent flying towards a tree. Luckily, it dealt no damage as it was only for throwing him out. "Ouchie." He said and rubbed on his head. He stood up and yelled to the sragon, "What a rude monster!" He sighed and stood up walking close to the dragon.

Clarence 37/37

Eleven 15/15

Mama Dragon 16/25

I grit my teeth angrily as I see Eleven get thrown.You'll pay for that. I angrily think as I retrieve my fallen dagger that is covered in dirt now. I get into a attack stance and go to strike, wanting to get this hopefully done with sooner then expected.

I charge it and slice in a diagonal fashion, the strike light glowing as I slice up on its chest, moving faster then it thought I was going."How does that feel!" I smile wickedly as I roll out of the way of another attack, giving Eleven a chance to attack.

Clarence 37/37

Eleven 15/15

Mama Dragon 12/25

"Thank you for hitting that monster for me." He said as he was walking up to the side of Clarence. He leaned next to Clarence's cheek and planted a nice kiss on it. He pulled out and looked at the monster. He quickly run to it, going at the back of the monster and his mace glowed, and hit the enemy on the belly. This time the attack went through and Eleven giggled, running back to Clarence. "I did it!" He said smiling.

Clarence 37/37

Eleven 15/15

Mama Dragon 10/25

I blush brightly from Eleven's kiss and I watch as he uses his mace to strike the dragon, damaging it and not being hurt in the process. I slowly start to smile as he comes back with a smile, happy that he hit the dragon."Great job! God you're amazing." I smile and blush as I take a step to the side and raise my dagger, ready to strike this creature down.

I charge it at full speed and ,y dagger slowly pierces its thick skin, a crunching noise can be heard as i cut into it. I push up on my dagger's hilt and slowly drag a cut up the dragon's belly causing massive damage in the process. I pull my dagger out and duck under its wing as I run back to Eleven, the dragon so close to being dead.

Clarence 37/37

Eleven 15/15

Mama Dragon 3/25

(OOC 10 Again! 3 Health. Who's gonna win Eleven? Lol OOC)