[PP-F4] Feeding the Enemy (Clarence12)

Looking at the enemy's health bar, Eleven got confident in killing the enemy with a single blow. He smirked at Clarence and said, "Looks like I've won." With a cute-shota voice. He prepared his mace to attack. He gives out a big sigh first and runs forward the enemy. He stopped when the suddenly tried to struck him with its fire breathe. Eleven giggled and walked to the enemy in an dancing manner. Moving his hips lightly and dodged the enemy's attack accurately. He has formed and rhythm inside his head and as he got near the enemy, he stopped. He jumped in the air and spinned in the air as he do so and dealt some damage to the enemy killing it instantly. The mama dragon turned to bits after it.

As he landed down the ground, Eleven noticed a cute little dagon, with small wings, small and chubby legs and spots on the skin. The baby dragon was scared of Eleven because he killed his mother. It growled to Eleven, signaling that he doesn't him. Eleven sighed and looked at Clarence and smiled, turning back to the baby dragon. "Well you see, I have some food here if you want." He said and smiled, opening up his inventory and took out the food that the gypsy gave him. He then placed it on the ground and looked at the baby dragon. At first it was hesitant and smelled the food. But it was then attracted to it and ate it. It looked up to Eleven, probably wanting more."W-well I left some on the house." He said in a cute voice, not wanting to be a threat to the baby dragon. The dragon smiled and skipped towards Eleven. Eleven hugged the dragon as it came near him. "I shall call you Clarry." He said and the dragon suddenly disappeared and Eleven looked at his inventory. He summoned the baby dragon back and it flies in the air with its tiny wings. Eleven walked back to Clarence. "Well I won Clarence-kun." He says this in a shota voice and waited for his reponse.

Baby Dragon Received

Clarence 37/37

Eleven 15/15

Mama Dragon -1/25

I watch as Eleven gracefully dances around the Dragon's attempts on hitting him, and I watch as his mace swings around and strikes the dragon, killing the creature off for good.Looks like I need to find some where to go for dinner.. I would if he likes fish. The thoughts of going to dinner almost made me not see the dragon familiar Eleven got. I see Eleven bring out the food from his HUD interface and feed it to the baby dragon. It got very happy and ran up to Eleven, hugging him and disappearing as an item in Eleven's inventory, his dragon familiar. I smile as he walks over here all cute like."Well I won Clarence-Kun." I hear him say and I pout again, a little cute like."I see that you did. Where would you like to eat?" I ask and stretch up, noticing that another button unbuttoned from the fight.

Eleven smiled as Clarence asked him about their dinner. "W-well.." He said, feeling a little bit embarrassed and faced down. He started to blush, his face was like a tomato now, so red. It was the first time for him to be taken out for a dinner. And it is really his first time. "Well.. It's your choice Clarence-kun b-but make sure there are candies there." He said, while his face is getting so red. His face got hotter and lifts his head up. He saw another button that is unbuttoned from Clarence shirt. He stares at it for moment, making it obvious for Clarence. "Uh-uhm, your buttons C-clarence.." His voice started to stutter, his familiar flew to him with its little wings.

I smile a bit at Mr. 11's nervousness."My button? What's wrong with it? Oh my would you look at that it is un done. That wont be a problem... would it?" I smile with a flirty evil grin as I stretch upwards again. As I'm stretching I blush at myself, if I was talked to like this a couple months ago I wold be so nervous, now I'm fine with it."Oh and you want candy at the place we are going? I know the perfect place." I smile sweetly and sit down on the ground and lean backwards, placing my hands behind me to hold my body up."I do want to make sure my buttons being un done aren't bothering you right?" I smile a bit concerned but still a little wicked/flirty like, reaching up and slowly un buttoning a third one, trying to be flirty with Eleven.

"W-well I-I could s-see your b-bare body." He said and his voice was still stuttering. He didn't like it this way but then again something made him to like it. I wonder if my boyfriend is hot. He thought as his face was getting really steamy from this thought. He looked at Clarence as he said about the candies in the place where they are dating. That lifted up his happy mood but then the embarrassed mood was still bigger. He kept his look on Clarence as he turned back, talking about his shirt being unbutton. "P-please stop torturing my e-eyes.." He said still stuttering and he kept his position still. But then he looked at his familiar. A grin appeared on his face. He hugged his familiar and tried to make it look cute. "Neh Clarence-kun, are you really wanting to torture my eyes? Because I would really command Clarry to breathe fire on you." He smiled wickedly inside. But kept his kawaii smile on the outside.

I wink a bit at Eleven and button my shirt back up."I didn't think it was torture seeing some of my skin." I frown cutely as he continues to talk."Would you want to burn me, I mean, I'm hot as it is." I start to laugh a little and i cough a bit."Sorry that is usually my reaction to when I'm lying. Also, what did you say you named your dragon? It is so Cute! Almost as cute as you are." I smile and sit back up, my hands sitting on my knees as I smile at Eleven, happy to be here with him right now.

Eleven sighed as Clarence buttoned back his buttons. His face started to become normal.Phew. That was close. He thought as he was hugging his familiar and looked at Clarence. "Well I don't really feel that you are that hot. I guess unbuttoning them back will make it hot. Don't you agree?" He teased, almost adapting to those kind of scenes. He smiled as he complimented the name of his dragon familiar. "Well I got the name from you Clarence. I know that you have noticed it. Also thanks." He said and placed his hands on his back and slided towards Clarence. He leaned to his face, his lips near to his lips. He closed his eyes, making it to look like he was going to kiss him. But then he quickly pulled his body and smiled. "Let's go now to our dinner." He said and smiled, poking his boyfriend's nose. His familiar flew beside him.

I smile at Eleven's explanation of his Familiar Dragon's name.Clary... nice name. And did he say me buttoning up my shirt was hotter then me unbuttoning my shirt. I silently think to myself and get surprised when all of the sudden, Eleven slides up next to me and leans in real close.Hear comes the ki- Wait what. I see Eleven back out from the kiss, making me slightly disappointed and make a comment on our dinner date."Oh yeah Dinner, almost forgot." I smile and pick up Eleven's familiar, smiling at it as I stand up and set it on Eleven's shoulder."Well gets a move on, shall we?" I say with a smile, reaching a hand out for Eleven to grab.

Eleven smiled at Clarence as he got disappointed by that fake kiss. His happy got up. "Yay we"re going to dinner now!" He said happily and grabbed Clarence's hand. I wonder where will he take me too? He wondered and looked up to his familiar that was on his shoulder. "I prefer him to be on my head." He said happily and Clarry flew in the air again and landed on Eleven's head. "Perfect." He said in a happy voice. Waiting for Clarence to lead the way.

I smile and continue to hold Eleven's hand."Good to know. And yes It is dinner now. do you mind if I wear this, or would you want me in more classy attire?" I smile and ask. leaving the Summer oasis, it immediately getting cold. I quickly open my inventory screen and bring out my trench coat, putting it on Eleven's shoulders. I continue to walk and hold Eleven's hand, happy to have his warmth to my side.this must be what I really good relationship seems like.

(OOC So we are doing another thread for dinner right? And is it going to be in Unrestricted or not? OOC)

I smile and continue to hold Eleven's hand."Good to know. And yes It is dinner now. do you mind if I wear this, or would you want me in more classy attire?" I smile and ask. leaving the Summer oasis, it immediately getting cold. I quickly open my inventory screen and bring out my trench coat, putting it on Eleven's shoulders. I continue to walk and hold Eleven's hand, happy to have his warmth to my side.this must be what I really good relationship seems like.

(OOC So we are doing another thread for dinner right? And is it going to be in Unrestricted or not? OOC)

"Well you can wear that if you want. To be honest I don't have other clothes in Aincrad, besides this boxers which I were during sleep and these plain shorts and T-shirt for some home occasions." He said nonchalantly. Saying things about what he wears is only normal to him. As they left the beautiful Summer Oasis, it started to get cold. He got goosebumps and looked around for some warmth. As he was about to tell Clarry to breathe some fire, Clarence placed a trench coat on him. He blushed. His familiar flew in the front of him giving a sad look. "Alright Clarry." He said and pulled his familiar to him and hugged it lightly. Snowflakes started to fall and Eleven remembered the time when the two met. "Don't you have other trench coat?" He asked and gripped Clarence's hand lightly.

[OOC]

"Okay good, I don't have that much of fancy clothes. More simple in my clothing choice." I smile as i see Eleven's face turn red. When Eleven said something to his dragon and he said Clarry, it makes me smile, since he got the dragon's name from my own name. When Eleven asked about another trench coat I open up and check, seeing that in fact no, that was my only trench coat."Actually no, I thought I did but apparently I only have the one." I smile a bit and look at Eleven, him looking happy and hugging his familiar dragon. I sigh happily as we approach the edge of the forest, I could see the restaurant we are going to, which is still a surprise to Eleven."So what kind of food do you like?"