[SP-F1 & F2] Material Hunting (Shops Inventory)

[Entering Floor 1]

Upon entering floor one again, I wanted to get my hands on some more materials for my shop, I needed more Dew Weed Grass, Manderine Leaves, and Mangora Roots. All of which I knew where to find, and I was going to go to floor 2 for some new ingredients for my «Alchemic Encyclopedia», and i was going to make more potions, poisons and possibly a crystal pr two. I immedietly noticed people looking at my Samurai outfit and I sighed as they were all nuisances and they needed to mind their own buisness.

As I rushed out of the town, and into the fields, I looked around for the Dew Weed Grass, surely I could make more poisons with it. I looked and then sat down as I saw a boar eating something and it hit me, boars hang around the Dew Weed Grass, and thats when I saw a large group of them. As there was plenty of Dew Weed Grass near them, I knew it, I had a gut feeling, as I got up and rushed towards them.

Seeing that boars around the area as i got closer I sighed and then rushed at the first one I saw and I stopped when I realised that there were way too many of them. I gritted my teeth as I saw at least 7 boars in the area, and if I attacked one they all would swarm me, thats when I turned and went in the opposite direction, going towards the Manderine Leaves. These puppies were located in a small area in the far end of a conjunction of the map, and I also knew that Mangora Roots were not too far from them either.

As I ran on the path I heard a rustle nearby and I saw a Boar rushing at me and I gritted my teeth as I drew my Scimitar and bagan to battle it. The boar charging at me and trying to goar me, I didnt' like it and I wanted this thing dead, as I swung my puny Scimitar at the Boar I hoped I would kill it in one fell swoop.

編集

Edit

As I slashed the Boars head off I was reliefed that it went down nice and easy, as I then sheathed my Scimitar and ran towards the area that had the Maderine Leaves, and I saw the patch of Manderine Leaves, with 2 wolfs. "Wonderful." I mumbled to myself as I then unsheathed my Scimitar once more and rushed at the wolves.

雷電(死)

«Raiden (Shi)»

HP: 15/15

装備アイテム

Epuipped Item

Dark Skull Greaves +1 EVA

イノシシ 死んã 

«Boar» Dead

HP: 0/2

ç§ã®çµ±è¨ˆ

«My Stats»

1利ãカーブ剣レベル1ã‹ã‚‰1ダメージ

+1 Damage from 1-Handed Curved Sword level 1

戦闘ダイス

«Combat Dice»

«Shi rolled a 6: Strike»

«Boar takes 1 damage»

«Boar Nepent takes one extra points of damage from weapon skill.»

«Boar Nepent takes total 2 points of damage»

«1: Epic Faliure; No actions succeed»

«2-5: Miss; No damage was dealt»

«6-8: Strike; Single point of damage dealt»

«9: Critical Strike; Two poins of damage dealt»

«10: Ultimate Strike; Three points of damage dealt»

Every Mob that is defeated has the possibility of dropping Loot, provided they meet two simple requirements. In order to qualify for dropped loot, a Mob must have at the very least, (Floor Level x 2 Health) and at least half the health of the highest player in the thread. There are 3 different methods for obtaining loot

Monsters that do not meet loot requirements (explained at top of the post) use the non-combat table in the section below.

Floor Level (1) x 2 Health: 2 HP

Boars HP: 2

Boars HP lower than half of Raidens (Shi's) HP.

LD Roll: 15

Obtained 1 material

Obtained: Boars Hide

Charging at the two wolves that were sleeping near my Manderine Leaves, both immediently looked at me and then slowly got up as they charged at me. Both must have liked the sweet smell the leaves gave off and I guess they didn't want me to stop their little nap, so I jumped back abit and let them get close to me.

編集

Edit

As the first one jumped at me, I stepped to my right side and smacked it down to the ground with the pummel of my sword, then seeing the second one come at me I swipped my blade up and slashed its chest. It to went down and hit the ground next to the other wolf as they both got up and leaped at me againm I sighed, "Youe really getting on my nerves your two." i said to myself ad I prepared for an attack.

雷電(死)

«Raiden (Shi)»

装備アイテム

Epuipped Item

ウルフ

Wolf

HP: 3/5 (-2)

ウルフ

Wolf

HP: 5/5

ç§ã®çµ±è¨ˆ

«My Stats»

1利ãカーブ剣レベル1ã‹ã‚‰1ダメージ

戦闘ダイス

«Combat Dice»

«Shi rolled a 7: Strike»

«Wolf takes 1 damage»

«Wolf Nepent takes one extra points of damage from weapon skill.»

«Wolf Nepent takes total 2 points of damage»

As I see an opening in the wolves movement, I charged at it, hoping that I would land a hit on it, seeing the other one jump behind me I dodged its attack and jumped over it and spun as I flew towards the one that I already injured. Flying through the air, I swung my blade at it and hoped for the best that I would kill the blasted thing.

編集

Edit

As my blade ripped through the hide of the wolf, I sent its head flying a few feet away, and I landed as the wolf bursts into millions of little blue pixels, as I get up and the other wolf was in my face. "クラップï¼" I yelled to myself in Japanese, as the auto translator above my head yelled "Crap!", as I then held the wolf by the throat, and was about to kill it.

雷電(死)

«Raiden (Shi)»

装備アイテム

Epuipped Item

ウルフ 死んã 

Wolf Dead

HP: 0/5 (-2)/(-3)

ウルフ

Wolf

ç§ã®çµ±è¨ˆ

«My Stats»

1利ãカーブ剣レベル1ã‹ã‚‰1ダメージ

戦闘ダイス

«Combat Dice»

«Shi rolled a 9: Critical Strike»

«Wolf takes 2 damage»

«Wolf takes one extra points of damage from weapon skill.»

«Wolf takes total 3 points of damage»

As I held the wolf by the neck, keeping it away from my face, i needed to kill it and fast before it could do any real harm to me, as the balsted thing kept trying to bit me and snap my face off. As i see it come down for one last bite, and I saw the teeth coming in and I readied to kick the blasted thing.

編集

Edit

As the wolf was too slow I places my legs undeneath the wolf and I kicked it off me with great force and I sent it flying a few feet back. Satisfied with my gain in the power over the wolf I point my Scimitar at the beast and I charged at it once more and hoped I would kill it.

雷電(死)

«Raiden (Shi)»

装備アイテム

Epuipped Item

ウルフ 死んã 

Wolf Dead

HP: 0/5 (-2)/(-3)

ウルフ

Wolf (-1 BD)

戦闘ダイス

«Combat Dice»

«Wolf rolled a 1: Spic Miss»

«Shi takes zero damage»

«Shi takes one extra points of damage from weapon skill.»

«Shi takes total zero points of damage»

Having only one wolf left i wanted to kill ot off and gain my material from it or possible something better, the area nice and dry, as I was hoping for rain but guess not. As I stood there watching the wolf I chuckled abit and then rushed at the wolf hoping to kill it this time around.

編集

Edit

Slashy slash slash of slashiness.

雷電(死)

«Raiden (Shi)»

装備アイテム

Epuipped Item

ウルフ

Wolf