[PP-F1] Sixth Day: Meeting a New Friend(Steel and Cindelika)

"What should I do now?" Steel wondered as he walked around the fields of floor 1. Like usual, he didn't really have much to do and most of his friends were pretty busy. As he continued to walk around, he saw a girl being surrounded by 2 wolves. Moving on pure instinct, Steel charged in and slashed at one of the wolves with his sword. He then realized that he just broke some gaming etiquette attacking some mobs that another player was fighting. "Do you need any help or am I intruding on your fight?" Steel asked just making sure.

Steel 17/17

Cindelika 9/9

Wolf 1: 2/7

Wolf 2: 7/7

"Intruder!" Cindelika called happily as she laughed. The wolf #1 toppled her onto the ground, proving that she did so need Steel's help. She looked around, noticing no one but them. She had not expected the wolves nor this new player who had just came by.

Cindelika slowly swung her jacket on then opened up her <> menu. She selected her <> and began to spin it around. Without think, headstrong as she was, she charged at one like some crazy barbarian. When she came into contact, she brought the simmering sear into the wolf.

Steel-

Cindelika-9/9

Wolf 1-0/7

Wolf 2-7/7

Battle Dice:6(natural hit)

Damage:1( base)+1(skill)=2 total damage

The spear went into the wolf and it fell. The dazzling diamond shaped crystals filled the sky, but she knows to look back at the other wolf.

Loot Dice:19

Loot(2 mats 35 col)

(Ooc:can you roleplay for the wolves?)

She's pretty good with a spear. Steel thought impressed. He then saw the second wolf charge at the girl in programmed rage since she was the one who killed its companion. Crap, this is bad, a spear can't defend very well. I won't make it if I run! In a split second, he chose what he was going to do even though he knew this would hurt a little. He got into the position for the one handed sword skill Rage Spike, a skill that had a range of 10 meters. With a shout, he released it, letting the system propel his body in between the wolf and the girl. This is going to hurt. Steel thought to himself as he saw the wolf's jaws clamp down on his right arm which happened to be his sword arm. Regardless, he stayed calm as he charged up his hand for a skill. Martial Arts Skill: Embracer. He thought to himself before striking the wolf in the mid body with his left hand, knocking it back. "Thank goodness, I made it in time. You okay?" Steel said to the girl with a grin despite the slight pain in his arm.

Steel 15/17

Cindelika 9/9

Wolf 1: Dead

Wolf 2: 5/7

"Switch!" Steel shouted before slashing at the wolf to drive it away. "Don't do something so reckless you hear me?" He said to the girl having felt worried a bit when he saw her HP drop, that worry showing on his face a little. It then switched back to his normal kind smile. "Besides, a spear user can truly shine when they're with a partner or in a team who can watch their back and create an opening for them. I'll make sure that you shine as bright as you can." After saying that, he then forgot to introduce himself. Even though they were in the middle of battle, he didn't want to be rude. "I'm Steel by the way." He said before the wolf began charging at him. In response, Steel began to twirl the sword in his hand at an insane speed with the help of the system. Defensive skill for the one handed sword: Spinning Shield He thought to himself before propelling the wolf away, leaving an opening. "Your turn." He said to the girl with a smile.

Steel 15/17

Cindelika 7/9

Wolf 1: Dead

Wolf 2: 2/7

Cindelika smiled back for some reason as she leapt at the wolf with full might. When she closed in she stabbed repeatedly, hoping to send it flying away. But then she backed up and yelled "Watch this!" as she went to attack the tiny wolf and to send it to,.........well,away?

Steel-15/17

Cindelika-5/7

Wolf 1:dead

Wolf 2:0/7(-2 HP)

Battle Dice:7

Damage:1(base)+1(skill rank)=2 total damage

Loot Dice:19

Loot Reward: 2 mats, 35 col.

Cindelika watched it poof into millions of crystals as she stared in awe then looked towards <… it is beautiful, she thought to herself.... But then told Steel that out loud.

"So you're suggesting to form a party and do a quest together?" Steel said in in response before smiling again as he sent a party request to the girl. "That sounds quite interesting. I'll take you up on that. Let's get back to town then and find a quest board. Where do you find those anyway? I've only done quests that I randomly find or overhear from other players."

"Well, you learn something new everyday." Steel replied with a carefree grin towards the fact he didn't know about the quest board despite the amount of time he's played the game so far. "Anyway, sure thing, let's go get a quest to do! This should be fun, especially when it's being done with other people."

OOC: What did you mean by jolious?

(Ooc-jolious = happy)Cindelika walked along back to town with Steel with her. She hated always being the lower level, and that hurt her, butse still tried to stay positive. She sawqome of the many quests when they made it:

<> a NPC by the name of <> has gone around terroizig players of all sorts. Find him by the village of <> . beware, this pplayer only deals 1 damage, but has +1 accuracy and 11 HP.

That was the only one that caught her eye.... She looked to see what her friend was looking at.

Steel kept on an expression which made it difficult for anyone to guess what he was looking at. He was instead following Cindelika's sight and saw the quest that caught her eye. "So that's what's caught your eye huh?" Steel said finally breaking the silence. "Sounds interesting, I'll go on that. An NPC doesn't stand a chance against a shadow and the light working together." He said this with a grin.

"Let's get going then, we have a quest to do." Steel said with a grin. "It'd be rude to keep our opponent waiting." He then could tell from her facial expression that the girl was mentally asking herself about his earlier analogy. "And to answer the question that you're probably asking yourself after what I said, I'm the shadow and you're the light."

"I'm merely the one who sets up the stage for my teammates from the background. I guess that style of mine stays with me a little whenever I team up with someone." Steel said in response with a smile. "Your choice weapon, a spear, deals more damage than a sword and has a longer reach. However, due to its style of attack, your movement capability and defenses are quite limited and is more suited to fighting in groups or with a partner. As a one handed sword user, I can create openings for you to strike at which you couldn't have created on your own and you deal more damage than I could have done to the enemy. As the shadow, I set up the situation so that you, the light, has the chance to deal a good deal of damage. I guess that's how it works I guess." He said that last part with a complicated expression on his face. "Gosh, I think I was rambling a little, sorry about that. Anyway, the stronger the shadow gets, the stronger the light will get and it's the same the other way around. That's why I'll be counting on you out there partner. Let's get stronger together."