[SP – F1/9] Learning the Floors

On a sunny Thursday 5 wakes up to a sneezing fit After rushing out of the front door to get some fresh air. He turn around and stare at his shop in despair So much dust. No customers. I forget to dust. Why haven't I had any customers lately He asked himself as he walked back around the counter and check his display finding the answer to his question."Why is there nothing in here well, I guess it best be making something for sale" He muttered to himself as he headed over to the stock room opening the door he would then get hit in the face by cloud of dust he once Again rushing back outside. for more fresh air. He can see from the front door that he has no material at all Dang it guess I best be on the hunt Swiping his right hand in the air to access his inventory, pulling out his duster, boots, and sword. "I guess I now have a reason to go outside the safety of my shop I need to learn the floors some way." He spoke as if there was someone there, listening. After spinning around 3 Times 5 would head off in whatever direction he faced. Unfortunately, his start was terrible as the walked back into the shop just to run back out as a cloud of dust, chased Him out. He would then unaware of The direction He is going He would eventually reach the town of beginning

After 10 minutes of traveling 5 would start see in the distance the walls of the town of beginning This can't be right. first time I got to Horunka Village It took me hours You mean It's was only a 10 minute walk this whole time He would shout and frustration. The rest of the track to the town of beginning was filled with him mumbling in irritation and anger. Finally arriving at the town of beginning 5 Would start going through the town To start memorizing the layout of the town going through valleys, he would be shady people. People also just passing by and unfortunately people who have basically went insane As 5 is not a psychologist or knows anything about psychology he is unable to help them Bring him almost to tears as he wishes that he could help them Dammit need to beat this game ASAP. After 3 hours of surveying the town 5 began to head towards the Eastern most gate. "All right, let's see how much trouble I can get into."

It's been 20 minutes since 5 started his track heading east from the town of beginning. He started to note every small landmark that mattered from boulders weird looking trees To even sharp bins in the path As 5 is keeping track of all these landmarks. He takes his awareness off of any dangers that might be around him As he walks through The territory of a sounder of boars As 6 of them charge at him Managing to avoid all of whom 5 would hastily unsheath his sword "Looks like breakfast brought itself to me plenty of bacon for me." He said Taunting, the wild boars

5iou5: 19/19

Boar 1:10/10

Boar 2:10/10

Boar 3:10/10

Boar 4:12/12

Boar 5:10/10

Alpha Boar: 15/15

Damage Dealt: 0

Damage Received: 0

Damage Mitigated: 0

Health Regained: 0

Boar 1 Turn

The Boar had rage in its eyes As it charged towards 5iou5 It was not going to let anybody trespass its territory as it charge towards 5iou5 Unfortunately, it was too slow, as 5iou5 Was able to sidestep out-of-the-way avoiding the attack entirely The Boar would stand strong, waiting for the players attack

5iou5: 19/19

Boar 1:10/10

My turn

Seeing the Boar charge towards him. 5 Quickly sidestepped to the right avoiding the attack altogether Not but a second later would 5 charge towards the Boer his sword glowing bright orange He began to circle the Boar without notice 5 slash towards the boar 6 different times from 6 different sides 5 would come to a skidding stopped using his free hand to grab the ground As the Boer. Let out the squeal making the rest of the Boers focus on him. "This may take some time which I have plenty of." Muttering to himself as he prepared for the next attack.

5iou5: 19/19 (+3DMG With Weapon skill +2ACC +1DM +2EV +1EVSprint +1LS +1Thorns)

Boar 1:4/10

Damage Dealt: 6 (Weapon skill +1 sword +2)

Boar 2 Turn

The Boar was unaware as of what just happened As it was still turning around, as it finally found 5iou5 It began to charge towards him. I aware that it was so far away that 5iou5 Could see him coming a mile away at It got close 5iou5 Would pivot On one foot dodging it like a Matador as the Boers are not hard to Dodge as the Boar turns around awaiting the players reaction

Boar 1:4/10

My turn

As 5 is focused on the 1st Boar he hears a 2nd one squeal turning around, he sees it, start charging him, but it is so far away that he had time to prepare to Dodge As the Boar got closer 5 would pivot On one foot spinning out of the way Like a matador. "Olé , is that all you have." He would say to the Boer that charged him seeing an opening as the previous Boar Was not completely focus on him 5 would seize the opportunity as his sword glows bright orange he would charge towards the weaken Boar With 1 slash of his sword he would cut its head nearly off As he reached the other side of where the Boar was it would then shatter into thousands of blue and green polygons As a small sack appears where the boar was

Boar 1:0/10 (LD15)

Damage Dealt: 4

Loot Acquired:

1 Boar hide

Boar 3 Turn

After just witnessing one of its brothers get destroyed the Boar would charge after 5iou5 It's eyes, blood red with rage. It would charge towards him at incredible speed. Unfortunately, it began its charge to faraway because 5iou5 Was able to see this once again, and dodged it effortlessly.

Loot Acquired:

1 Boar hide

My turn

5 would now pick his next target after successfully dodging the last attack Now, looking at the 2nd Boer that attacked him sprinting towards the Boar his sword would begin to glow bright orange As he charges head-on towards it. He quickly faint left stabbing his sword into its side, then jumping back into the grass As to not be within range of their tusks he watches the Boers stay on the road as 2 of them began to circle him

Boar 2:6/10

Loot Acquired:

1 Boar hide

Boar 4 Turn

This boar Was bigger and meaner than the others It also seemed more intelligent as it circled around 5iou5 Looking for an opening as it found one. It began its charge towards 5iou5 It lets out a very deep roar for its size. Unfortunately, doing so alerted 5iou5 To the danger behind him As he barely manages to get out of the way in time. The Boer would slide to a stop turning around watching 5iou5 moves

Boar 2:6/10

Loot Acquired:

1 Boar hide

My turn

After having one of the biggest Boers charge him 5 Would prepare his blade as he goes after the weakened Boar Sprinting straight towards it. His blade dragging on the ground it Would create a small dust cloud as 5 slashes his blade up to the belly of the Boar It would make a clean-cut, through its belly 5 would then make a hasty withdrawal To get out of the reach of the Boers."Slow and steady the only way to fight multiple enemies" He said to himself as he kept watching the Boers movements

Boar 2:2/10

Loot Acquired:

1 Boar hide

Boar 5 Turn

One of the boars that has yet to attack Steadily circled around 5iou5 waiting for opening as it watched him attack another one of its Brotheran again it would stop looking for opening as it charged the player is make a loud squeal right before it hit him alerting 5iou5 Just in time as 5iou5 jumped out of the way

Loot Acquired:

1 Boar hide

My turn

As 5 is focusing on the boars circling him. He notices that they're all looking for opening looking around he notices a enormous boar Sitting on the sidelines as the other Boers had been circling 5 for 10 minutes. Now, as 5 is trying not to make any sudden movements. He starts getting frustrated At the fact that he is just standing there waiting , but then for a split-second He would lose any patients He might've had. as he sprinted straight Towards, the boar. His lack of patience would cost him as he starts sliding on some loose dirt Unable to even hit the boar. That was On. The sidelines with no time to spare 5 jumped back onto his feet and gain a little distance between him and the Boers

Loot Acquired:

1 Boar hide

Alpha Boar Turn

The Alpha Boar would stand back and watch as It's Brotheran Attack the player, even after seeing one of its brothers die. It didn't go in for an attack like its siblings It would patiently wait slowly circling around 5iou5 Watching his moves patiently waiting for an opening Watching the player do hit-and-run Attacks. The boar would stay calm as it circle Him Not attacking as it is studying Him

Loot Acquired:

1 Boar hide

My turn

5 Returning notice that the largest Boar has yet to attack Without losing focus 5 would Look towards the weakened Boar that he has already hit twice noticing that it is keeping It's distance 5. What also note that it is limping As it's not looking towards him 5 charge towards it right. As he started to get within reach. It stopped his run and flight to stop stabbing his sword right into the back of its neck severing its spine as it would then shatter into thousands of Blue and green polygons A sack would take its place As soon as it did so 5 without hesitation would spin back around waiting for the boars retaliation on their brothers death

Boar 1:0/10 (LD 15)

Boar 2:-3/10 (LD 6)

Damage Dealt: 5

Loot Acquired:

2 Boar hides