[PP-F2] ◄EARNING A LIVING► ✦Kaito✧

Mitoko smiled softly at Kaito before turning her gaze towards the spider and automatically springing into action. She attempted to thrust her sword into the foe, but it had started to activate another form of evasion, by literally threading with the wind to move away every time she'd attempt to strike. "S-Stay p-put d-darn it!" she would panic with a now worried expression, waiting for it to land back on the ground. "This is my ch-chance! Strike quickly!" she thought frantically while sprinting its way and stabbing it with all her might, grinning as the outcome of it all had resulted in a critical success. It didn't have much left, only standing on half health. Hopefully Kaito could end this spider...

>>PARTY<<

» Mitoko- 15/15 HP

» Kaito- 15/15 HP

>>ENEMY<<

» Giant Spider2- 4/8 HP

Mitoko struck the Giant Spider, causing its health to drop down to the red zone. Kaito had his second chance to attack the spider, so he position himself and took a deep breath. "Okay, Kaito.. You're doing this for Mitoko.. Even though you don't deserve to help her." he'd think, as he starts to close his eyes. "Okay.. I'll just have to think about this some other time." he thought, as he opens his eyes. Kaito charges at the Giant Spider and passes straight through it with his scimitar. The Giant Spider Shatters into diamonds, as it fades away.

>>PARTY<<

» Mitoko- 15/15 HP

» Kaito- 15/15 HP

>>ENEMY<<

» Giant Spider2- 0/8 HP

Mitoko smiled cheerfully as he had killed the spider, tallying down what was left to fight in her mind. "We killed two... so there will be three more to deal with. It isn't as hard as I thought it would be! Maybe I should just q-quit making things so scary. W-Wait I seen another one up ahead!" She immediately sprinted off towards another spider mob and grinned. "Third one! Please be patient..." she spoke while quickly racing towards the spider and dodging it's attempt to pierce her in some way. She'd make her way to it's side and as it would turn around, she quickly jabbed into it's with her rapier, hearing it make those disturbingly squeamish noises. Shortly after she'd move out of the way and glance at Kaito while nodding as if gesturing to him that it had been his turn.

>>PARTY<<

» Mitoko- 15/15 HP

» Kaito- 15/15 HP

>>ENEMY<<

» Giant Spider3- 4/8 HP

Kaito looked over at Mitoko and nodded in agreement. She was able to drop the Giant Spider's health down to half and it was his turn to either finish to job or take a hit. There were many ways of taking down this Giant Spider, but it all had to go down to one thing. "Protecting Mitoko.." he said, out loud. Not realizing he had said that, he rushed into battle with no hesitation and attempts to strike down the Giant Spider. Unfortunately, the spider was able to block his attack and counter it back towards him. Kaito was sent flying back towards the wall, but was able to stand up in a weak state. "Damn it.. I need to focus." he thought, as he wipes his mouth.

>>PARTY<<

» Mitoko- 15/15 HP

» Kaito- 14/15 HP

>>ENEMY<<

» Giant Spider3- 4/8 HP

Mitoko looked at Kaito in a worried manner as he had seemed slightly off to her... and the mob took this opportunity to move in and attack her, causing the girl to finally pull herself back down to earth. "O-Oww..." the pinkette muttered as she shook her head and got back into stance. And speedy quick she would bolt after the spider, attempting to hit it, to only get knocked back. "C-Crap! I need to learn how to pay attention more. It's the only way to get better! F-Focus already."

>>PARTY<<

» Mitoko- 14/15 HP

» Kaito- 14/15 HP

>>ENEMY<<

» Giant Spider3- 4/8 HP