[SP - Floor 6]<Calming the Soul>{Quest}

Elda goes to the quest board on floor 1 and looks at the quests. Elda sees the quest and takes it hoping it will help with her problems.Elda decides that enough is enough. She hates being a non-social freak. She hates feeling nervous and unbearably shy every time Raidou come near her or even talks to her. Elda hates that she can't have a normal conversation with out a stutter to each sentence she says. "It's time for me to relax myself from my nervous/shy nature," she says before saying "Floor 6!"

Elda arrives at floor 6 and realizes that this was her fist time on this high of a floor alone. Elda became a little nervous with no one here with her. Looking around the town she just entered, she saw nothing but female NPC's. Elda calmed down a little not seeing any men players or NPC"S around. Elda takes a deep breath and starts walked toward what looks like exit out of the town. Elda arrives at the exit of the town and looks out. She sees nothing but jungle near or fare from her. "This gives me the creeps" she says. Elda sighs and says "Well I'm not sure where I'm going but, here I go" as she walks out into the jungle.

Elda begins walking into the forest at hand a realizes it was sorta darkened due to the trees blocking the sun from above. Elda get s chill and continues to walk through the forest. Being all alone in a dark forest Elda gets a little jumpy. She keeps hearing branches break near here but when she looks around there is nothing there. Elda keeps walking jumping at ever noise she hears around her. she thinks to herself. Elda walks toward this bush and it stars to move. Elda stops dead in her tracks and stares at the rustling bush. Elda starts to shake a bit cause she so scared. Elda closes her eyes in fear. The thing jumps out of the bushes and Elda screams really loud. After not feeling a beat down by the thing she slowly opens her eyes and sees a white fluffy rabbit standing there on the ground staring at her. Elda sighs and says out loud "WOW Elda, way to be scared of a monster eating RABBIT!" Elda takes a deep breath and starts walking again.

As Elda continues to walk threw the deep scary looking forest she is still jumping a bit a different noises around her. Elda takes a deep breath and continues to walk. Still having no idea where she is going she is head she just walks. After a long while Elda notices it was starting to get dark. Elda sighs knowing that she couldn't sleep so she continues to walk through the forest yawning. Elda sees in the distance, no trees and hears running water. Elda's face lights up and starts running in the direction she hears the running water coming from.