[PP-F2] Kingdom (Cindelika)

Floor 2's main settlement: Urbus.

Teleport Gate activating, with a shiny blue circle light.

As the light disappears, been possible to identify a figure with spiky hair.

It was Yami which travelled from Floor 1 to 2, he still had to explore the place properly, and he was not busy so he decided to do it.

Still in front of the Teleport Gate, he was looking around, inspecting the place.

"Looks nice." he said.

Cindelika walked up to the teleport gate and heard what he had said."Sure is!" she laughed rather to much. It was her first tie on a different floor than floor 1 but this guy would soon meet her... She just felt it. "I've been stalking around thistkwn all day, nothing good here but...........,.......you! she laughed silently that time. "What brings you here?"

He glances briefly at Cindelika, blinking slowly.

Yami did not understand why she was laughing so much, perhaps due of his particular hair? He just did not think too much about it, so he just gave her an answer.

"Well, If I'm the only good thing here.. This floor must be annoying then." he said, offering a wink and a grin.

"I was not that busy and so I decided to look at this floor, not the best reason. I may ask you the same question, why are you here?" he asked.

Keeping his gaze at her, while studying her appearance, he was not sure that she was about his age.

So, he was standing there, waiting for her answer.

"My first trip to floor 2! Never been here yet..... Just floor 1 and 4, and the 4 i was forced to too join a guild called 'The Knights of the Blood Oath!" Cindelika said. "What's your name? Mines Cindelika! " She was wearing her uniform from her guild, hoping it wasn't that annoying... She slowly put on her red jacket over it, then Cindelika thought she was very happy then.

Nodding lightly at CIndelika's sentence.

Yami did not care about guilds so much, as he prefer playing solo.

"Hm.. I've seen most of the floors, I just have some to explore well." he said.

And it was so, Yami quite saw most of the floors, just he did not explore some properly.

That was quite the reason about why he was there.

"By the way, I am Yami. Nice to meet you, Cindelika." as answer about her question.

Looking around the place, with his gaze still at Cindelika. "So, any idea about something funny to do?" he asks.

"So, you would suggest a dangerous exploration in the forest? Great idea, sis." he said, offering a grin to her.

Most of the places which weren't towns were quite entertaining, even if towns were well made and beautiful, something they can be boring.

But, actually Yami did not exactly know what they could expect in the forest and that could be a way to find out.

If together, a monster could not be such a problem to worry about.

"Let's go then, shall we?" starting to walk as he says it.

Offering a light shrug of his shoulders.

He had no preferences about the matter, he thought grinding could be a good alternative.

And even there he had no preferences about both.

"Everything is good by me, if you want we can just go grinding with some random monsters." he said.

He did not exactly mind about it, quests required precise things to do, while grinding you could kill almost every monster without had to a precise monster.

It was quite easy than quests, but he gave the choice to Cindelika.

Nodding lightly to her.

Yami was glad to see that she was smiling, he could meet again one of those depressed players, but looks like he had luck.

After a few moments looking at her, he started walking away.

He was going for the nearest exit to go outside of the town and kill some monster.

Yami never fought a monster on Floor two, so he had no idea about which were the monsters and their appearance.

Neither he did know about monster's attacks and so on.

But, you won't find out until you check.

"Let's go then, shall we?" he asked, still walking slowly in order to let Cindelika keep the pace.