[pp-f1] A night time stroll [Mayonaka]

I stare glumly with my chin resting on my hands at the flickering lights of the Town of Begininngs. Something has drawn me here even tough mostly it bores me to know how many people populated the area; they are afraid to die. I grunt and climb down from the tree and srart to walk towards the center, my favorite part of he town. At night rarely anyone came out unless they were actually going somewhere so I rarely crossed paths with anyone.

Noisily, I tapped my sword along the stone wall in the alley way making a scraping noise. From behind me I heard the light sound of a sudden follower. I smirked and in an inserts I spring forward, disappearing onto the rooftops of the town. From there I perched on the edge of the roof and waited for the other player I pass under me so I could scare them.

I could say the same for you, what are you doing out so late? I snapped back at the boy as this was something he shouldn't be offended by, I did this all the time. i jumped in front of you to scare you. I say like he should have known that. Even if you did manage to stab me once or twice I would have already cut you twice as much. Also the fact remains that were in a safe zone so no damage would be dealt. My hand reaches to my shirt collar; I pull it forward and adjust my ponytail.

I am sorry it is just i am not used to people pulling stuff like that on me and it was a little embarrassing almost losing my weapon from something and silly as that i say sighing. Anyway I was just out to think somethings over and heard you walking around so i thought i might as well see what was up i say quickly clearly tring to change the subject.

I wish I could say myself really. I guess I just like to watch the city lights..maybe it's the way I laugh at how stupid these people are for staying "protected" in this area. I say with air quotations for a dramatic effect. My hands rest on the back of my neck as I lean against the wall. Now you, why are you here in this town? Your not even close to my level but your seem different... My voice trailed off.

Well that being said there is a point where you can be too cautious. You need to have a balance or enough power to overwhelm your opponents or you will not get anywhere in this world I say. Anyway me being on this floor proves that i am too cautious so your the one that has the better approach on this game in my books I continue.

I grinned at his last comment, I took that as a compliment for right now. You can never be too catious, but theres a personal limit to that even. You should decide weather you want to stay here and rot or go out there and live your life remaining here. Who knows how long we'll be here! I said, throwing my hands in the air, trying to touch the stars. My time here hasn't been a waste, each day more exciting than the last.

I chuckle at the sight of you raising and ask you Please don't be offended, but when you do stuff like that it makes you look like a little girl quite abit . I look up at the sky you must of had a wonderful time so far here, while i got stuck thinking about what this world means to us I say wistfully not exactly to anyone in patisular.

I squinted at the twinkling objects in the sky, knowing of course because of my height and actions I did look like a child most of the time. A smirk made it's way onto my face as I returned my attention to the player in front of me. I'm not offended, I'm actually a little amused in a way. And yes I have had a blast here. Although I want to return to my family, I long to stay here where anything you do counts against you with real consequences.