[pp-f1] A night time stroll [Mayonaka]

I guess I do, but not exactly for the same reasons as you. In life i always was an outcast and unlike normal outcasts i got in the way of those trying to bully others which well got me into a shell i explained. However the time I have spent here I have already opened up abit to 2 people which if this never of happened I would probably just be in the routine I always was in i continue with a smile. I can't speak for you, but I think even though alot of people have gone into hiding here others they have benefited from the experience of all this i say laughing at how long that speech sounded

I was tempted to explain my life story to him but held my tongue, I didn't like to go around exposing myself. If I did tell this boy who I was, would he laugh? Players in this town are here because they can't handle what lies in front of them, their own virtual reality. It might be true that some have moved from here to start a journey of their own but there's still an overwhelming number of people populated here. Again, this is all out of my hands so all I can do is sit here and complain about it. I said, leaning against the building I jumped down from.

Yeah it is really quite sad how they hide behind this pretense that it is truly safe to just sit here and wait for the higher players to finish the game. If you think about it we all have a time limit seeing as even modern technology can't keep a human being's body alive forever I explained. However I don't have much room to talk being as I just got convinced to start coming out myself. I used to sit in an ally or somewhere and just think about things thinking that since I was much help to people in the real world I would be less help here I continued looking at you to gauge your reaction.

At least someone agrees... I muttered out loud, leaning against the wall again. The fact he just said shocked me the least, I knew well that our bodies in the real world probably weren't doing so fine right now. But that was another thing I didn't know, where I was exactly IRL. So, when do you plan to venture outside the town? I asked, a little excited to hear his response.

I look at you surprised since ever since i realized it and said it to anyone they deny it or throw a tantrum telling me your wrong. Well that was a surprise I say more calmly than I felt. Well anyway to the question i have gone out with people, but you know how it is sometimes it is awhile after you see someone in this game till you see them again and I am not confident enough to go out alone yet and fight I reply shrugging and bringing my hand to my nose out of habit of pushing my glasses up in the real world.

Well, as you see I'm more than capable to train you myself. I may not look much but I assure you that if you like I can take a break from my wandering and train with you, if you like. I offered with a small shrug of my shoulders and closed my eyes. I crossed my arms over my chest and waited for his answer. He may take it up or pass it off, leaving me with nothing to do.

I guess you could say that. It's darker out and the monsters could be hiding so there's a higher chance of a sneak attack. Not only that but PKs could be wandering by, stop in to pay you a visit, then murder you before you could even scream. I explained casually, like it was something I'd know forever. My intentions weren't to scare him but to warn him from the dangers of the night. If you want we can wait until it's light outside to roam around.

I could use some sleep right now but I don't feel like wasting my col on that or rejecting him from his night training...On the other hand if we did it in the day we would have less monsters to fight...I though to myself, considering which time we should fight the mobs at. I weighed both options in my head, both weren't very exciting. I guess right now would be a good time to go then? I asked and walked towards the fields out of the safezone, not really giving him time to voice a reply. Shortly after about a minute I stopped at the invisible boarder between the safezone and the town, motioning him to go first.

I guess I am going out first I say walking out of the safezone into the field. How close do you want me to stay near you i say entering into my crouching to begin training my sneak skill also pulling out my knife. Since I am the one sneaking I am assuming I am going ahead of you to find some of the mobs before they get to close I quickly explain myself.

I equipped my starter sword, not my best, so our skills would be matched slightly. If anything got bad I would switch swords and kill whatever threatened our existence. You should stick as close as possible, just don't be weird. I chuckled and walked behind him while he crouched. I didn't find it necessary for me to crouch because I was so short, besides, I could sense that something was ahead of us without using my skills. It was making a quiet little rustling in the bushes ahead.

I roll my eyes at the mention of not being weird huh well I guess that takes care of one of my icebreakers I respond jokingly. So i guess this is our first mob out here I think I should come up behind it and make it go towards. Since I have some sneak skill and you have at least some fighting skill what you say i explain nervously not knowing which things could set you off.

The rustling in the bushes quieted down a little, the monsters that spawned there knew we were there; they were waiting for us to draw near so they could attack us. That's a start...I think you should sneak behind them and scare them towards me. After that I will attack and kill them. You can come into the fight too of course if you feel the need to. I said in a normal tone, I should have been whispering considering the fact that there was an enemy ahead but I didn't.

I pull up my black cloth starter hood and sneak off to the side being as I could hoping to impress you knowing you prefer combat to actual active skills. I walk around the bush to sneak up on said enemy but i am unable to catch it surprised . I bring a wolf out of the bushes by me running out of the bushes thinking if that if i can at least get it to you i wouldn't of done all that bad.