[OP-F5] The Field

Zelrius now stood about in the 5th floor's open 'field'. Only one could not nesscarily classify it as a Field because there was nothing even moderately close to the image that would pop into one's head when the word Field was said. What Zelrius imagined when that word was brought up was a Meadow or plains of some sort. More or less an open grassed area with few trees and shrubs, along with some flowers that may or may not exist. Whatever the case, The open flat land of sand Zelrius was currently standing on was not what he considered to be a field, Yet the game insisted that this was a field simply because it was a bit of open land.

Whatever the case, Zelrius was just here attacking monsters and such, Not really doing anything too important with his life. His blonde hair a glistening from the sweat that poured from his own pores as the Desert sun and the excerise he was doing causing him a bit of fatigue. Finally, He stopped jogging from his earlier pace from city to 'field' and looked about. His tuxedo not even unwavered the slightest bit despite all that he had done thus far.

Off in the distance The Blood buccaneer spotted his first Prey, Shuffling toward the Scorpion which prowled about the open bit of sand. Quickly, The high leveled player drew Sange and swung at the clueless enemy

Zelrius 63/63

Scorpion 45/45

The scorpion was not going to have anything of the sort. Players milling about the land attacking and grinding on the level that the players so desperately needed to really do anything in this land. So naturally, It moved toward the blonde haired Narcissist that was invading the territory known as "The Wilderness". Lurching forward, the Scorpion launched it's tail, Tipped with a stinger toward the Blood Buccaneer. The Sand's infinite warmth making it easily moveable and even harder to dodge around in (-1 Evasion for all Players).

(No one posted, So I went ahead and did so myself)

Zelrius 63/63

Scorpion 45/45

Argumail watchhed from a far. he shouted," Need some help, Laddie!" He ran over to location and stood next to him. "I would be as much help as you need but, I can take that Monkey Fightin Scorpion to hell with me." He unsheathed his blade and smile," What say you then, because I sense a start of a beautiful friendship."

Party

Zelrius 63/63

Argumail 17/17

Enemy

Scorpian 45/45