[SP-F1] Training Part 1

Sitting in a tree, i was in the field, watching the boars and wolves in the field, as I chuckled abit, seeing how they were all weak and feeble. I sat there and decided to do some training, jumping from the lowest branch which was only 5 feet above the ground, I watched as I saw a baor in front of me and i drew my Cross Spear and chrged at it.

Edit: As my strike missed its target, I saw the boar wiff its tail in my failed attempt as it was not interested in me at all. I growled and I pulled up again, I didn't like this monster and i was going to kill it today.

Ornstein: 15/15

Combat Die

[Rolled a 2]

[boar takes 0 damage]

[1] Epic Miss: No actions are successful

[2-5] MIss: No damage given

[6-8] Hit: One point of damage

[9] Critical: Two points of damage

[10] Hyper critical: Three points of damage

Boar

2/2 HP

As my last attempt to hit the Boar was a failure, I gritted my teeth and then walked around the Boar trying to see a opening to hit it. As my red hair fluttered around, and I chuckled abit, "Nun, ich hoffe, dass ich etwas aus dir." I said as i saw one opening and i rushed in aggresively and thrusted my spear.

Edit: As I missed again, the boar again swipped its tail at me, but this time it turned towards me and snorted at me. It was making a mockery of me, and I didn't like that as I growled and stepped back, I took both hand and I charged at the boar, with them on the spear.

Ornstein: 15/15

Combat Die

[Rolled a 1]

[boar takes 0 damage]

[1] Epic Miss: No actions are successful

[2-5] MIss: No damage given

[6-8] Hit: One point of damage

[9] Critical: Two points of damage

[10] Hyper critical: Three points of damage

Boar

2/2 HP