OP-F1] Killing and Swimming

Rue stood on floor one her blue hair swaying in the wind. She held her knife ready to strike anything that came by her. A nice little lake was by her and maybe later she could swim and relax. She planned once it got dark she could go in a inn and stay but first she wanted some people to be with her. So she waited.

All of a sudden Rue just noticed two people practically talking at the same time. She looked one way where she seen Steel who said "Why are you just standing there?". She then replied saying Trying to find something to do She then turned behind her and seen another boy who said "Umm are you hunting or what" She looked at him and said I don't really know right now

Well since your looking for something to do can I make a suggestion I ask looking towards the lake and then to the other town. It would be safer to be in the lake or town because if I noticed you someone looking to hurt another player definitely would spot you here I say turning on the balls of my feet looking at the two unknown players.

ooc[my role was saying it was dangerous to be out alone being worried for another player not implying your a pker]

You can swim in this game I ask surprised. I figured they wouldn't put something like that in the game, but I guess I was wrong i say more to myself than to you. Well I am fine with either i guess i have nothing else to do right now how about you I ask the other guy in the formation.

Rue laughed looking at Shadow. She watched him try to now sarcastically bow in the water. Im Rue She said happily. Steel you can tell him your name. Oops I just did didn't I? She laughed before moving to her friend bar and added Shadow. She then fell in the water. Her legs were strong enough without her arms to swim.