DUEL!!! Garou VS. Rage (Complete)

Garou walked out into the fields of Floor 1, and pondered leaving to the next floor. "No. There still feels like something I need to do here..." he said aloud. Garou looked around at the surrounding plains. He sighed. Well, I guess its not just going to fall out of the sky. The chained boy felt bored, having practiced on his violin for most of the day. Hey, I know! I could have a duel with Rage! Garou brought up his HUD menu and sent a duel request to the boy it concerned.

As I was laying down on the grass behind the shadow of the tree, I had a random notification.. a duel request.. from Garou.. I was about to decline when I thought that I had nothing to do so I opened my eyes, got up, felt the breeze on my back as I walked towards Garou. Yo, Garou, Duel right? Bring it. I said while smiling, accepting the duel request. Half-health duel right? I said while unsheating my sword.. 'The Black Lust' Ready to dance Garou?

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

Garou smiled back, ready for his first duel in Sword Art Online. He flexed his wrists, letting his white gloves slip off and the chains with them. He cracked his neck, feeling like a tremendous burden had been lifted off of him. Garou pulled out his new sword given to him by Rage, 'Heaven's Beam,' and held it in front of him as the duel began, standing in a defensive position, awaiting Rage's first move.

HP: 15

I looked at Garou Someone looks confident! I shouted at him with a smile. As I finished my sentence the timer hit 0. I said in my head Sento..Kaishi! (Sento Kaishi= Begin!) I started side-stepping and dashing front and back. Just like I did to Aria. I instantly thought to myself I need a name for this.. I always do it.. it confuses the foe.. I slapped myself to snap out of thinking and I resumed side-stepping and dashing forward then backwards. Trying to confuse Garou.

Rageagumon

Garou stood almost stock still, charging a sword skill up to Heaven's Beam that gave it a purple glow, matching his hair. He spun around and slashed the longsword with both hands, yelling, "Cyclone!" The slash missed Rage as he darted around. Damn! He's so fast!

HP: 15

By the looks of it.. if I make one mistep.. he can hit me.. probably deal quite the blow.. Time for me to shine! I chanted immediatly Almighty power that resides within my soul, give me strength to lay waste against this player! Dark.. Judgement! Black aura instantly emitted from my sword, the wind was super strong. I was consumed in black Aura. My sword was glowing dark black. This is my unique move. Dark Judgement. Becareful Garou! I gave a smirk then appeared behind him. As the dark Aura surrounded me he couldn't see where I was. I slashed his back twice leaving huge and deep gashes. I instantly dashed backwards 4 steps. As if I teleported. i made no sounds wherever I went.

27/27

Rageagumon

Garou howled with pain, rolling onto the ground from the damage he had taken. He grinned at Rage. "Impressive... But can you keep up like that!?" Garou closed his eyes, giving faith to his blade. He swung outwards with a roar, striking Rage directly in the face with Heaven's Glow. "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth." The boy leaped back towards a tree, guarding his back side.

HP: 13/15

I laughed and said Who do you take me for Garou. Of course I can take this. I have to. I started running around at full speed and said I haven't tried this trick yet. Let's see how it serves me. Infinite Whirlwind! I ran around him like a dash of lighting again and again. The wind sped up in the circle.

The boy tried to keep up with Rage with his green eyes, but the rapid motion gave him an intense headache. I'll have to shut down that sense, it seems, he thought. Garou closed his eyes again, holding up his shining longsword once more. He charged his sword skill again, and swung around himself. "Cyclone!" He caught Rage's arm with his spin attack and rushed towards him, shouting his name in aggression. "RRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!!!!!"

Tch, that hurt. Getting better every day Garou I took quite the wound to my arm. But I can't stop here This is the most fun battle i've had besides fighting with Ryu! He's quite the fighter! But this wound just won't do. I've been stabbed in many times, getting out of hardspots. Ryu's quite the foe! He's way stronger than this! Show me what you really can do, Garou! I stood up and dashed behind him. Where're you looking? I'm behind you. Sonic.. Slash! I gave two strikes to the back of his neck. Seeing him stumble to the floor I used that opportunity to quickly run back. I dashed back silently 4 steps like a ninja.

24/27

Rageagumon

I stood there waiting for Garou to recover and make his move. Come on Garou! Show me your potential. I know you can do better than that. A few strikes won't take you down. Show me who you really are! I shouted at Garou giving him encouragement to give me his all. He's capable of doing many things.. I know he is I thought to myself and gave a small smirk to Garou

24/27

Rageagumon

The boy's hat fell of as he arched is neck while taking damage. He fell to his knees and grunted, hearing Rage's words of encouragement. Funny that you're the one named Rage, he thought. If you want to really see me try harder, you'll have to make me angry! Garou turned to the fleeing figure and smiled as he picked off his black hat, dusted it off, and put it back on his purple hair. "Very well, then. Its time to try a new skill. Garou rushed dangerously close to Rage as his sword gleamed purple. "Catapultam Ictus!" (Catapult Slash) The boy tripped Rage to where he was falling sideways and slashed him upwards at his midsection, sending him higher than the trees. Garou leaped up with him, smacking the back end of his longsword into Rage's stomach, violently slamming him back to the ground.

Garou landed near Rage and smiled down at him. "So, Rage. What can you do?" He took one long jump back, about 15 feet away. The lad chuckled. "You may be fast on the ground, but my skills as an acrobat just might keep you on your feet." Garou kept facing him, digging his heels into the ground.

HP: 12/15

I got back up hearing Garou say a few things Only fast on my feet? Don't make me laugh Garou, I've killed 9 people in total. I've done way worse than this! I smiled at him jumping right back up on my 2 feet, I started jumping around Garou then running around him in circles like I did before

22/27

Rageagumon

I was nearly gaining fatigue from running this fast, I slowed down very little and that got Garou right back down on his two feet. Tch, I've got way too much fatigue from fighting those guys earlier.. I need to re-shape myself... I said to myself in my head, I stopped doing the vortex and dashed on his left side giving him a few jabs whilst saying Sonic.. Slash!

23/27

Rageagumon

Suffering heavy damage from that Catapult Slash, a new sword skill of his. I finally regained my steps and recovered from the wound Ready to take a violent Tornado? Garou! He flew back up into the sky Now for you to see MY new move! Silent Whirlwind Slash. My sword started glowing golden as I jumped towards Garou in the sky. I gave him a few slashes on his ribs and one of his Arm. I fell back down and dashed a few steps back. That's my new skill. You're the first to ever see it! I looked at him with a smile This could be really fun I said to myself in my head

Rageagumon

Garou flew into the but landed after somersaulting, realizing Rage couldn't sustain his vortex. "May I have this dance with, you?" he asked coyly, swinging his blade wildly near Rage. Although Rage's footwork was impressive, Garou's cold-blooded instinct drove him faster and he made a medium cut on Rage's chest.

While Garou was advancing, he realized what Rage had mentioned. Killed 9 people? He better have had his reasons to do such acts... The boy opened up his stance arrogantly, driven near madness from the tempo of the duel. He raised his hands and stuck out his chest. "STRIKE ME WITH ALL YOUR MIGHT, RAGE!!!" A wild shine could be seen in his green eyes.

HP: 10/15

You hit quite hard Garou I said while closing one eye and opening the other. At this rate I might really lose due to fatigue.. I can't keep running like this.. I need to sleep or rest.. I'm overdoing my body.. No.. I can't lose! Otherwise I won't be able to fight Ryu!

Strike you? I'd be glad to! I chanted Almighty power that resides within my soul, give me strength to lay waste against this player! Dark.. Judgement! My surroundings became instantly surrounded in black Aura, I was consumed in black aura. My sword was glowing black dark. The wind kicked in and became super violent. I used this opportunity to slash Garou's chest 3 times. I dashed in front of him while crouching and slashed him 3 times. Dashing back and calling off Dark Judgement.

21/27

Rageagumon