DUEL!!! Garou VS. Rage (Complete)

Garou fell to his knees from the mighty blows, almost being knocked away by Rage's force. He knew one more strike would lose him the duel, but he had to stay positive. Garou got up and made a false trip, cutting at Rage with Heaven's Beam. The trick attack cut right onto Rage's head, leaving a red mark (still only 2 damage though). Garou forced himself upright after his purposed trip and raised his sword in defense, forcing Rage to work around him if he were to attack.

HP: 8/15

While taking the heavy slash to my head, I fell down but I couldn't BACK down. I must keep fighting. I got back up but barely able to see. I was on guard because I couldn't do a vortex anymore. Man.. this is really bad for me.. I whispered to myself

19/27

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

Garou ran towards Rage, roaring at the top of his virtual lungs. His sword glowed with a purple light as he got in a crouching position. "Cyclone!!!" He lashed out with the blade, but fell forward, finally realizing how tired he was himself. Garou instead rolled on the grass, barely able to stand back up. He hoped that Rage was still too dazed to make a move.

HP: 8/15

I saw Garou fall onto the floor as he was about to strike me. This is my chance! Sonic Slash! I ran towards Garou while holding my sword with my right hand and slashing down at Garou's neck. The duel winner notification came up.

----DUEL WINNER----

----RAGEAGUMON----

I pulled Garou up as I said Nice fight! You have some good moves yourself there. But I think we really got into this and tired ourselves out. It was a fun fight. I should do friendly duels sometimes.. Not just going out murdering people.. I sighed

Rageagumon

I looked at Garou and said So you did hear me when I said I killed 9 people. I sat down next to him as the wind kicked in blowing my hair and jacket I don't want to kill people Garou.. when you're orange.. you're hunted by them.. a group of 9 people came at me one day.. I killed their leader.. then I walked towards a nearby cliff far out of town, they ambushed me and I ended up killing 3 of them. that's left with 5 people.. then another day I went with Archer because she wanted to talk with Aria.. the same group surrounded me and tried to kill me.. I ended up killing the rest of them.. I'm a cold-blooded murderer.. All I do is kill.. i'm not like Zauis, Ryu, or Shade.. who protect people and ignore fights.. Unlike them.. I end up slaying them to death.. It's not a fun thing to see.. killing people is not fun Garou.. You'll understand once you really kill someone.. If they lose a life here.. they lose a life in the real world.. I just ended 9 lives.. I might end some more in my future.. The wind kept blowing at the same pace as I said my murdering story. If you're scared of me because i've killed 9 people i'll stay out of your sight so you don't need to see me anymore. I won't kill any of my friends.. so don't worry..

Rageagumon

Garou's gaze rose to Aincrad's drifting clouds, moving at a steady speed. He started to feel better as he shifted to a sitting position. "Don't be ridiculous, Rage. You're a good man. By killing killers, you're saving other lives in the process." He looked back to Rage. "I think you made the noble choice. I won't stand for this slaughtering of innocents." He leaped to his feet and starting wrapping the chains around his body again, putting on his white gloves.