[OP-F1] Finding A Smith

Garou was in the lobby of the inn, dozing in a chair instead of sleeping in a room. Although the price here was fairly sleep, the lad was willing to risk a night in the open- he wanted to save all the money he could. He saw Keith leave the inn and got up on his feet. Hmm, I wonder what he's doing. Garou jogged out onto the street and called out: "Hey! Keith! What brings you to this neck of the Starting City?"

Keith turned around and gave a smile at Garou. "Hey there Garou! I was looking for a blacksmith to make me a new sword, my current one doesn't do much to these newer monsters I've been seeing, and I think Startorious is getting tired of dragging me out of trouble."

He smiled at the coincidence. "Well, I just got a new sword from a smith! Meet Heaven's Beam!" Garou drew a shining white longsword from his back with gold details. It was heavy even for Garou (who had a skinny but muscular form), the boy always bound in chains and a thick Victorian suit. He had to hold it with both hands to prevent it from dipping. "Rage made it for me. If you want I can lead you to his master's store," Garou said with a smile.

Garou smiled, a twinkle in his green eyes. He had a dog back in the real world, and now he suddenly missed it. In a way he had neglected the pet, taking it for granted. His throat caught as he tried to say something, almost shedding a tear. "Well, that's good to hear." Garou removed a piece of meat he had save from last night's dinner from his inventory, holding it in front of Startorious as an offering.

Startorious sniffed the meat, then continued to munch it up and swallow. He lifted his head and burped a small white orb. The orb floated for a while, then popped in an explosion of white twinkles. "You are a little show-off aren't you?" Keith said while scratching Startorious beneath the chin.

Opal was staring at the store for a very long time from the outside. She wanted to walk outside, and ask the owner if she could watch him make weapons... Opal took a step and it felt like the whole world would be a desert. She took another step and it felt like she was drowning under water! Took another one and it felt as though she were to be electrocuted. Opal took another and it felt like someone was tripping her... And she felt through the doors...